Who is ASMICHAELSAYSIT on Twitter..and what the heck is going on there?

lettingitsimmerlettingitsimmer Posts: 628
Hi.. I have read about this person .. him/her/them etc ..but take a look at the tweets right now....What can I say?? Any info, ?? Is no "YKW"  .. very different outlook and personality !!  :compute:  :icon_e_confused:

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    No info, just a comment: twisted. I believe MJVIVA gained noteriety for being cruel to a member of MJJustuceProject. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.
  • on 1336327215:
    <br />No info, just a comment: twisted. I believe MJVIVA gained noteriety for being cruel to a member of MJJustuceProject. Could be wrong, but I don't think so.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Loveunited.. Yes I have heard of that person too.. and their nasty comments..they seem to share some inner griping need to be recognized,huh? 
  • I do not believe for a minute that ASMICHAELSAYSIT and MJVIVA have something to do with Michael.  :michael_jackson-1135:  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • on 1336344951:
    <br />I do not believe for a minute that ASMICHAELSAYSIT and MJVIVA have something to do with Michael.  :michael_jackson-1135:  :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi sweetsunsetwithMJ! Ditto! L.O.V.E. x :compute:
  • Love back to you @Lettingitsimmer ; muahhh! :bearhug:
  • on 1336347691:
    <br />Love back to you @Lettingitsimmer ; muahhh! :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi there sweetsunsetwithMJ! Another "Ditto:" and muaaahhh back to you ! L.O.V.E. x  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    It´s possible that ASMICHAELSAYSIT and MJVIVA is the same person. :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    on 1336403467:
    <br />It´s possible that ASMICHAELSAYSIT and MJVIVA is the same person. :icon_e_confused: :icon_question:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes he/she is. Here is another thread about the same subject <br />asmichaelsaysit
This discussion has been closed.