The Jacksons on Piers Morgan Tonight

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1336699512:
    <br />The just-before-commercial teaser for the Jacksons was just on Piers then it cut to a car commercial.  I wasn't paying attention to it but the commercial said, "From front to back...and back to front."  Made me laugh.<br />
    <br />Now that's interesting!  I'm of the opinion that Piers is a beLIEver. Could he have a say in the sponsors and which ad?<br />Andrea do you remember which car brand, so we might be able to find it on the net?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Off the top of my head I can't remember what the car brand was.  I really wasn't paying attention but I definitely heard those words.  If I see it again, I'll be sure to post it!
  • @Souza.... thank you very much for your great work on this forum, you're # 1 honey.<br /><br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1336705818:
    <br />The videos, as promised: Piers Morgan interview with The Jacksons 2012/05/10<br />
    <br /><br />Reminder to watch later. Thank you Souzam.
  • We could say the two major clues in this interview are coming from Katherine when she says she will see Michael again and Jermaine "staring at the camera" this is the beginning ***of the end Jermaine?***  :confused: :affraid:
  • Thank you for sharing Mindseye. I'll watch it later and will comment. Gotta run, have to get my daughter from the station.<br /><br />Seeya :)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so peirce"s favorite song, shake your body written by randy and michael. yet no mention of where is randy and why isn't he going to be part of this UNITY tour.  :suspect: <br /><br />something about the joe wasn't so bad stuff burns me . maybe it did get blown out of proportion but it serves to remind that this revelation was part of the american dream movie (1992), which was based on katerines book (1990) and latoya's book before the ophra interview (1993) yet if almost feels like it is being implied that michael is the one who brought it out. unless he brought it up in moonwalker .anyone know?
  • And we're[size=12pt] yet to know what really, really [/size] happened. I'm a forgiving person, but not when it comes to that."
    <br /><br />Interesting... YET to know what REALLY REALLY happened. What happened really? Are we about to know that.. not everything has been revealed yet, the truth is yet to come :icon_cool: (sorry maybe I'm trying to read between the lines too much :icon_redface:)<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1336705818:
    <br />The videos, as promised: Piers Morgan interview with The Jacksons 2012/05/10<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Souza! <br /><br />They still bring up the fact there's so much more to this, than just C.Murray. And same same about this is not it- just the beginning.