New mods and the forum depression: Should we all take a break?

Comments

• Take your break Souza. We'll be here when you come back. Always take care of yourself first!<br /><br />I have always considered this forum as my 12 step meeting....& one of the rules of the meetings are.....<br /><br />Take what youi need..............& leave the rest!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hello family! lately I could not connect because of problems with my internet provider. No wonder you need a break Souza, keep off this site is a full time job, and it is not easy. I am glad we have new mods to help, I'm sure that when you return Souza, find the house in order. I send all my love and I hope my problem will be resolved soon to continue sharing. Keep the faith. <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    @Souza ; - Take care of yourself. I hope you decide to keep posting because it would not be the same without you here.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />The recent episode with scream etc has unhinged us a bit but.......we'll get through this episode with each others help and support. We always do.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Souza, as the saying goes, I give you your flowers while you are living; you have done an incredible job, and have been consistent, faithful, and diligent these 35 months.  I am keeping you in my prayers.<br />Some of us, even though we read more than post, view the forum as a life jacket, keeping us afloat during stressful times.  As for me, it's a vote for staying open, from now 'til that proverbial "dust settles", and beyond.  <br />Love to all my forum family.  Each of you is valued and appreciated. 
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    It's little Chewbacca  Copygram - Web interface & Backup Instagram Photos<br /><br />starwars.jpg<br /><br />Group hug everyone  :bearhug:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    :icon_evil: It's a shame stuff like this happens on a forum where members of Michael's "army of love" has joined. Souza has been through so much from this forum... nonbelievers, trolls, and hateful people in general. She used to have the hate she received public to see, and some of the threats were awful. She's always been kind to me, always asking how I'm doing and other people treat her like this. I understand her low tolerance on here, because there have been so many trolls. <br /><br /><br />Souza, I hope you come back ..  :icon_cry: :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh I almost forgot. Who was it that said smileys help convey proper meaning and prevent misunderstandings? That thought stuck with me and I wanted to come back and comment. I am guilty of using almost no smileys. I'm just not a smiley kind of person, I guess. Also confess, I use the Quick Reply box which doesn't have emoticons. But whoever posted this (was it Sarahli? Or BTC?) caused me to rethink this style as I saw in the example what she meant between two exact phrases, one with and one without a smiley. So, I will use more smileys going forward.
  • hi beloved peeps. just want to congratulate and thank in advance the new mods for their hard work ahead. i appreciate all that you do. (that goes to the seasoned mods too)  <br /><br />:bearhug:<br /><br />souza, enjoy your well deserved break. i am personally sick of seeing people attack you. as far as i am concerned, they have no place here. its on thing to attack you elsewhere online, but there should be a zero tolerance for it here! if they can't show respect at the start for you, or deliberatley antagonize hoaxers and its clear that is their intention for being here, then i say instantaneous combustion, shut the door and block IP. maybe i am too ruthless. too bad. (maybe its good i'm not a mod hey?)<br /><br />haters: why do you waste your energy. it baffles me that some can use so much time and energy on something they clearly disrespect. i dont know, but when i dont like or agree with something, i do not waste time on it. life is too precious. move on.<br /><br />admins and mods: please never shut this forum when things / times get testy, especially when certain members with bad motives attack. i have two suggestions. when an individual (hater / troll) is getting out of hand what about an obligatory red card? and second, when a member is getting depressed / antsy or agitated and short (as discribed) at the start of this thread, what about a suggestion from mod / admin for a three day break to assist them...<br /><br />really though, we are all adults.... we should be able to be responsible and manage our emotions and boundaries, even when things get testy through this hoax. if you need to take a break (i did recently Holiday / then illness / then death in the family) take that break. its fair to you and fair to others...<br /><br />i love this place. but there are times when i cant be here. not because of this place, but because of personal circumstances. i am responsible and know my boundaries. if i am not in the head space to be here, then i do the fair thing and stay out until its time to come back in.<br /><br />missed you all (although i must say, the amount of new members in my 5 week absence is staggering!) new members, to those who are genuine, i look forward to getting to know you and reading your contributions.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />p.s: can anyone tell me who the member is behind username: admin. sorry if this is a dumb question. i may have missed something.<br /><br />thanks.<br />
  • on 1338443694:
    <br />Oh I almost forgot. Who was it that said smileys help convey proper meaning and prevent misunderstandings? That thought stuck with me and I wanted to come back and comment. I am guilty of using almost no smileys. I'm just not a smiley kind of person, I guess. Also confess, I use the Quick Reply box which doesn't have emoticons. But whoever posted this (was it Sarahli? Or BTC?) caused me to rethink this style as I saw in the example what she meant between two exact phrases, one with and one without a smiley. So, I will use more smileys going forward.<br />
    <br /><br />hun, you dont need smileys. you are articulate and pointed in every post. i never misunderstnd your posts! <br /><br />and sometimes i feel that overusing smileys is a crutch and possibly (i say possibly) at times not completely genuine... (myself included)<br /><br />example: have a full on debate / attack and then ending it with a hug. or being sarcastic to someone and then ending it with a hug. lol<br /><br />its funny really when you think about it..
  • on 1338449706:
    <br /><br />p.s: can anyone tell me who the member is behind username: admin. sorry if this is a dumb question. i may have missed something.<br /><br />thanks.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />this Q has been answered. thanks.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1338394955:
    <br />You know, I will refrain from posting completely from now on. I posted your pm (and I didn't mention anything in detail) as an example because I know there are others saying the same thing, yet behind my back. You are in NO WAY a 'target' for me and the fact that you imply that only shows that maybe you didn't understand my pm to you at all. If you had really read it, you knew I never meant it in that way. I have no idea what I have done to you ever, or other people for that matter, but I am done with people thinking for me and assuming things that aren't true. <br /><br />I wanted to try and explain something, yet I have again two angry members simply because my words are misread. What more can I do? Have fun all, I see no fun in posting anymore. You can email me if the forum is down and I will see if I feel like fixing it. I feel stupid and naive for putting so much time and effort into something that brings me nothing but hate. I'm done.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_eek:  :'(
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Have fun all, I see no fun in posting anymore. You can email me if the forum is down and I will see if I feel like fixing it. I feel stupid and naive for putting so much time and effort into something that brings me nothing but hate. I'm done.
    <br /><br /><br /><br />I said once, these things I do not like it makes me feel bad, how is it that the owner of the house cannot say something by that there are people who cannot or don't want to understand the words.<br /><br /><br />35jguo8.jpg
  • <br />
    Have fun all, I see no fun in posting anymore. You can email me if the forum is down and I will see if I feel like fixing it. I feel stupid and naive for putting so much time and effort into something that brings me nothing but hate. I'm done.
    <br /><br /><br />i never saw this the first time i read this thread. how i missed it i dont know. but just want to say that i am absolutely shattered to read this.<br /><br />im so angry right now.<br /><br />absolute trouble makers.<br /><br /><br />please come back souza. there are more ppl with you than against you<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Hey Sou - you really plan to not come back here?<br />This place is not fun without you.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    OhNoezWood1.jpg
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    [size=14pt]Should we ALL take a break? ??<br /><br />HECK, [size=36pt]NO.[/size] There IS such a thing as too much unity. You don't jump off a cliff because the rest of a gang is feeling despondent, and you especially don't put the ENTIRE Theme Park in LOCK DOWN because someone skinned their knee, or not looking where they were going in Hoaxland, ran into someone else, and dropped their ice cream!  :'( :'( :'( <br /><br />I feel for you guys all hurt and sad because you are forced to deal with disappointment or mean words & misunderstandings from your very own sistas here, somehow, or life itself is just beating you down, bad. But it would be awfully self centered to, in gang agreement, declare a moratorium for everyone--even VISITORS AND NEW BELIEVERS coming here :WTF:, on something which is not even [size=36pt]THE[/size] problem. I loved what Bec said! :icon_mrgreen:  It is wisdom. :icon_e_ugeek: :) <br /><br />
    Don't close.<br /><br />If anyone needs a break they need to be woman or man enough to determine that for themselves. Those who don't need a break don't need one imposed upon them. Self responsibility, we can all muster it. We are a good group.
    :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim: :bearhug:<br /><br />[size=14pt]No sheep at my house, either, except stuffed ones. I would INDIVIDUALLY go lick my wounds and do whatEVER it takes, to regroup, rethink and take a load off, to get my edge back, and then come back to the group refreshed.  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />But...that's just me.  :-\  ♫ Do what you wanna do ♫.<br /><br />I myself unhappily have attended my third rough funeral in three months just yesterday, and I am not letting ANYTHING drag me under the Deep.  :'( :icon_evil: <br /><br />If anyone needs help or a shoulder, PLEASE PM me. If I cannot help, at least I am a good listener. But please don't just keep taking hits and swinging at the air, feeling all alone. I KNOW it doesn't make you feel good. :-\ Most everyone here is concerned for you. :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: Feel way better SOON. :icon_e_smile:<br /><br />We'll be here with open arms, when you are yourself again, unless ... we can't recover from all this rockin'. :affraid: <br /><br />Well, It WAS all for Love. :icon_e_sad: :icon_e_sad: :icon_e_sad: :icon_e_sad:  My being here certainly is, for what that's worth. :icon_e_smile: 
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't think we should shut down the forum, just because some members are upset. If those members are depressed, they should be grown enough to close out of the forum and take their own break.. right? I'm not ready to leave... I LOVE any ultimate roller coaster.. and this one is the best i've been on!!  :icon_albino:
  • on 1338683069:
    <br />I don't think we should shut down the forum, just because some members are upset. If those members are depressed, they should be grown enough to close out of the forum and take their own break.. right? I'm not ready to leave... I LOVE any ultimate roller coaster.. and this one is the best i've been on!!  :icon_albino:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />right on MJfan7!!! im with you. i love this rollercoaster too. its not a chore it a pleasure to be on.<br /><br />and yes, members need to take responsibility to look after themselves if being here affect them negatively.<br /><br />this place has made my head explode at times, in terms of being mind blowing regaridng some of the theories, riddles, religious conundrums that are difficult to understand - but all together its an amazing expoerience and I wouldnt trade it for the world! i LOVE the complexity this forum brings.. if i didnt want it or couldnt handle it i'd go to MJJC....<br /><br />
  • [size=10pt]Oh Lord have mercy!  :icon_rr:[/size]<br /><br />I have been without the internet since 5/27 because I had to fly back to portland for eviction court on 5/29 and I have to pack up my apartment for the final move to Vegas, wtf has been going on here? I haven't been aware of any of the issues going on but I am very disappointed to read about this. The end is coming soon to this hoax and I don't like reading about Souza feeling so upset that she has considered shutting down and quitting right when the best is to come. Take your breather Souza and the rest of the fam here please do your best to keep a REAL smile   :icon_e_biggrin: on your face no matter what happens.<br /><br />This is the virtual world and in my opinion the easiest way to interact with people. If this was face to face, how many of us would take a deep breath and think before we speak and how many of us would react quickly and punch someone in the mouf? This virtual world shouldn't bring distress and misery because we have the luxury of taking that deep breath before we type.<br /><br />I have had alot of stuff going on in my life that isn't always positive but I never have felt the need to take it out on the fam here just because I feel shitty about it. I realize not everyone here does that but I think that maybe that has happened on more than one occasion for some members. No one is responsible for my happiness or sadness but me because I am in control of how I feel regardless of how others would like for me to feel. <br /><br />I have alot of reading to catch up on and I do pray that everyone will be more mindful of what they say to each other especially now because we are getting down to the nitty gritty wire of this coming to an end and also the beginning of MJ needing his army of L.O.V.E. to have his back when he bams, remember he needs our support for the big reveal.<br /><br />@Souza-I hope your feeling better and I ALWAYS have your back. <br />This song is perfect for this occasion. :icon_rr:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />p.s. Another way for people to de-hoax/de-compress is to pick up a good book and read. I'm currently reading Jermaine's book, lmao he is funny. It's a GREAT book. Thanks Jerm for writing it! :smiley_abuv:<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great posts Its Her and Imconvinced!<br /><br />I'm reminded of Front's post about difficult times now and ahead:<br /><br />
    <br />583705232_1535b0c105_m.jpg?w=240&h=177<br /><br />rays-of-light-and-ocean.jpg?w=300&h=225<br /><br />Evil always ambushes the jugular when it's least expected. They prey on "weakness"…in times of darkness…they affix their night-vision goggles and go in for the "kill". [size=12pt]They can sense lack of Faith and loss of Hope from miles away. We must cloak ourselves with Invincible armor. Numbers in strength=power. [/size]<br /><br />Truth will prevail = time<br />and so the march continues on…………….<br /><br />Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, which was no easy feat. But through guidance & strength from God--- and an "army" (of L.O.V.E.) whose faith remained strong despite the fears and unknowns--- they crossed the Red Sea as "east winds" [size=12pt](whispers) were deLIVEred to divide the waters and create a pathway for them to walk upon.[/size] <br /><br />They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? [size=12pt]They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope.[/size] It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey. <br />Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it. <br /><br />Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"…….. <br /><br />God struck Egypt with 10 plagues --- 1 of them was "Darkness" (Exodus 10:21-23). Complete and TOTAL darkness cast over the land of Egypt. They wandered around aimlessly as good as blind--- not even so much as seeing their own hand in front of their face. <br /><br />The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67). <br /><br />tick-tock, tick-tock……..<br />We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. [size=12pt]A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea". [/size]<br /><br />If you're not a religious person…it matters not! <br />If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!<br />[size=12pt]If you're a religious person, have faith in God.<br />If you're not, then have faith in Michael.[/size] <br />[size=12pt]If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".[/size] <br /><br />There have been and will continue to be MANY other attempts (some planned as a "necessary evil"; others from "wolves disguised as lambs") to demolish Faith and shatter Hope…but alas, Front has faith where faith is needed. As I stated several pages back: [size=12pt]The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.[/size] <br />And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! :lol:  ;)
    <br /><br />How many of us will make it to the other side?  We have to all do our collective part to support Souza so we CAN make it!<br />I believe we have taken the forum for granted, and now we can see what an amazing privilege this place is!<br /><br />1.  So many have said this is the best MJHD forum in existence!<br />2.  Front and TS only post here, and as well TMZ only link our site. (This is possibly because we have a track-record of honoring MJ's family, and don't focus on the wrong things (like GP).
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @Im_convinced, man, I really like you and would miss the hell out of you if you *poof* disappeared someday.
  • :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=10pt]Mm-hmm <br />If you call out loud <br />Will it get inside? <br />Through the heart of your surrender <br />To your alibis <br /><br />And you can <br />Say the words <br />Like you understand <br />But the power's in believing <br />So give yourself a chance <br /><br />Cuz you can <br />Climb the highest mountain <br />Swim the deepest sea-ee <br /><br />All you need is the will to want it <br />And a <br />Little self-esteem <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Don't let nobody turn you round <br />You got to know when it's good to go <br />To get your dreams up off the ground <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Baby yeah <br />Because it's just a matter of time <br />Before your confidence will win out <br /><br />Believe in yourself no matter what it's gonna take <br />You can be a winner but you gotta keep the faith <br />Gon' keep it brother <br />You got <br /><br />And when you think of trust <br />Does it lead you home? <br />To a place that you only dream of <br />When you're all alone <br /><br />And you can go by feel <br />'Stead of circumstance <br />But the power's in believing <br />So give yourself a chance <br /><br />I know that you can <br />Sail across the water <br />Float across the sky-i <br />Any road that you take will get you there <br />If you only try <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Ow <br />Don't let nobody take you down brother <br />Just keep your eyes on the prize <br />Feet flat on the ground <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Baby yeah <br />Because it's just a matter of time <br />Before your confidence will win out <br /><br />I told my brother how to do the thing right <br />Lift up your head and show the world you got pride <br />Go for what you want <br />Don't let them get in your way <br />You can be a winner but you gotta <br />Keep the faith <br />Gon' keep it brother <br />You got <br /><br />I know that keepin the faith <br />Means never givin up on love <br />But the power that love has <br />Has to make it right <br />Makes it <br />Makes it right <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Don't let nobody turn you round brother <br />You got to know when it's good to go <br />Get your dreams up off of the ground <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Baby yeah <br />Because it's just a matter of time <br />Before your confidence will win out <br /><br />Better stand up and act like you wanna do it right <br />Don't play the fool for the rest of your life <br />Work on it brother and you'll make it someday <br />Go for what you want and don't forget the faith <br /><br />Look at yourself and what your doin right now <br />Stand back a minute just to check yourself out <br />Straighten up your life and how your livin each day <br />Get yourself together cuz you gotta keep the faith <br /><br />Don't let nobody take you down brother <br />Just keep your eyes on the prize <br />Your feet flat on the ground <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Baby yeah <br />Because it's just a matter of time <br />Before your confidence will win out <br /><br />Lift up your mind before your mind gets blown <br />Some things in life you're best just leave them alone <br />Go for what you want <br />Don't let it get in your way <br />You can make it happen but you gotta keep the faith Gon' keep it brother <br />You got to keep the faith <br />Yeah keep the faith <br />Gon' keep it sista <br />You got to keep the faith <br /><br />I told my brother how to do the thing right <br />Lift up your head and show the world you got pride <br />Go for what you want <br />Don't let them get in your way <br />You can be a winner if you keep the faith <br /><br />Straighten out yourself and get your mind on track <br />Dust off your butt and get your self-respect back <br />You've know me long enough to know that I don't play <br />Take it like you want it but you got to keep the faith <br />Gon' <br /><br />Don't let nobody take you down <br />Just keep your eyes on the prize <br />Your feet flat on the ground <br /><br />So keep the faith <br />Baby yeah <br />Because it's just a matter of time <br />Before your confidence will win out <br />But till that day <br />I said you gotta keep the faith  [/size]
    <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />LOVE always
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1338711239:
    <br />Great posts Its Her and Imconvinced!<br /><br />I'm reminded of Front's post about difficult times now and ahead:<br /><br />
    <br />583705232_1535b0c105_m.jpg?w=240&h=177<br /><br />rays-of-light-and-ocean.jpg?w=300&h=225<br /><br />Evil always ambushes the jugular when it's least expected. They prey on "weakness"…in times of darkness…they affix their night-vision goggles and go in for the "kill". [size=12pt]They can sense lack of Faith and loss of Hope from miles away. We must cloak ourselves with Invincible armor. Numbers in strength=power. [/size]<br /><br />Truth will prevail = time<br />and so the march continues on…………….<br /><br />Moses led the Israelites out of Egypt, which was no easy feat. But through guidance & strength from God--- and an "army" (of L.O.V.E.) whose faith remained strong despite the fears and unknowns--- they crossed the Red Sea as "east winds" [size=12pt](whispers) were deLIVEred to divide the waters and create a pathway for them to walk upon.[/size] <br /><br />They were promised a place of "milk & honey" (Exodus 3). This was certainly not a case of "instant gratification"--not by a LONG stretch. There was no milk and honey served to them on a silver platter. And where was this land that was spoken of, "flowing with milk and honey"? [size=12pt]They could not see it…but they believed. They pressed on, continuing to Trust in God. They bolstered their faith --- and they never lost hope.[/size] It took many years before they finally reached their destination. BUT--- they had enough to survive the journey. <br />Bottom line: They didn't get what they wanted, when they wanted it…..but they got what they needed, when they needed it. <br /><br />Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"…….. <br /><br />God struck Egypt with 10 plagues --- 1 of them was "Darkness" (Exodus 10:21-23). Complete and TOTAL darkness cast over the land of Egypt. They wandered around aimlessly as good as blind--- not even so much as seeing their own hand in front of their face. <br /><br />The miraculous story of parting the Red Sea is told in the Book of Exodus 13:17-14:29. It's also mentioned in the Qur'an (Surah 26: Al-Shu'ara, verses 60-67). <br /><br />tick-tock, tick-tock……..<br />We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. [size=12pt]A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat. Rest ASSURED, we WILL get to the other side of that "Red Sea". [/size]<br /><br />If you're not a religious person…it matters not! <br />If you think Front is Mickey Mouse…it matters not!<br />[size=12pt]If you're a religious person, have faith in God.<br />If you're not, then have faith in Michael.[/size] <br />[size=12pt]If your faith is crumbling and you choose to leave your KNOWING (not beLIEving--- but "KNOWING"--- because, as I've stated many times before, believing & knowing are 2 different things) behind to disintegrate into dust…might as well say goodbye now because you won't make to the "other side".[/size] <br /><br />There have been and will continue to be MANY other attempts (some planned as a "necessary evil"; others from "wolves disguised as lambs") to demolish Faith and shatter Hope…but alas, Front has faith where faith is needed. As I stated several pages back: [size=12pt]The journey is a bumpy ride indeed, and it's bound to get uncomfortable at times…..but let's remember who the "driver" is…Michael will get us all home safely.[/size] <br />And please, no driving jokes or you might find another one of the "chef's" speciality desserts delivered to your doorstep…instead of a BAMcake, you might get a different KIND of "BAM"cake--- B(rown)A(nd)M(oldy) cake! :lol:  ;)
    <br /><br />How many of us will make it to the other side?  We have to all do our collective part to support Souza so we CAN make it!<br />I believe [size=18pt]we have taken the forum for granted, and now we can see what an amazing privilege this place is![/size]<br /><br />1.  So many have said [size=18pt]this is the best MJHD forum in existence![/size]<br />2.  Front and TS only post here, and as well TMZ only link our site. (This is possibly because we have a track-record of honoring MJ's family, and don't focus on the wrong things (like GP).<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt] And we have a keen Admin in control of the House!  :bearhug: <br /><br />Yes Yes [size=18pt]Yes![/size] To these and all of your post, here, MJonmind!  :icon_mrgreen: <br /><br />We ARE blessed and we ARE in good hands! <br /><br />Go Mikey, Go team MJ, Go, go go, Hoax Coach packed with Friendly little Believers, sprinkling LOVE out of all the windows!! (I feel like I've been on a  :icon_albino: Hippie Bus, you know the ones, with all the daisies painted on them. ;)  :icon_bounce: SO FUN!  :icon_e_biggrin:)  :icon_exclaim:  :bearhug:[/size]
  • on 1338733423:
    <br />@Im_convinced, man, I really like you and would miss the hell out of you if you *poof* disappeared someday.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks bec. No worries about me going *poof*, only a good magician can make me disappear from this hoax.  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />I like you 2.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Hey MJonmind-Glad you liked my comment and congrats to you and the others for your mod promotion.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    This hoax family is wonderful, and will continue [size=12pt]UNITED IN L.O.V.E.[/size] the great adventure  :bearhug: ...I'm sure... :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br />Souza  :bearhug:  you are great  :bearhug:<br />
This discussion has been closed.