CHARLIE SHEEN Responds to Drug Reports Can U Connect the Dots?

AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
edited June 2012 in News
[size=18pt]CHARLIE SHEEN<br />Responds to Drug Reports<br />Can U Connect the Dots?[/size]<br /><br />0601-charlie-sheen-3.jpg<br /><br />We asked Charlie Sheen point blank if he has been using drugs again. We also asked him if he has any knowledge about Brooke Mueller relapsing. First, read his response ... then we will translate:<br /><br />I can't speak to anyone's opinion or judgement.<br />I was there<br />they were not.<br />their tepid<br />hearsay is a baseless<br />static drone.<br />a mantra.<br />their theme.<br />I refuse to be held hostage by their 'constitutional'<br />privelidge,<br />to judge those<br />who can and who do.<br /><br />nabobs.<br />CS<br /><br />Charlie is neither confirming nor denying if he or Brooke is using drugs. He is blasting reports as hearsay ... saying the people writing them are passing judgment on people they know nothing about -- people who are winning. <br /><br />Charlie also seems to be saying he will not be goaded into responding to these reports. So the questions ...<br /><br />Is Charlie Using                            Is Brooke Using<br />__ Yes                                          __ Yes<br />__ No                                            __ No<br /><br />Charlie Sheen -- Responds to Drug Allegations in Classic Form | TMZ.com

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I posted this about the title question - Can U Connect the Dots?<br /><br />We've talked about Charlie Sheen at length before.<br /><br />Plus his message could be applied to a number of things...<br /><br /><br />I don't know why but I'm never able to hyperlink the article in the title.  It always messed up, or I do, rather.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Title " malicious " :animal0017:, rumours of the tabloids and the people take these things as the truth.
  • Interesting,to say the least.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yeah - definitely interesting title...and response. I have always wondered about Charlie Sheen and all the stuff that went on the last few years with him whether it was real or all bullsh*t as a trap for the media. I think he is/was one to watch.<br /><br />
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1338688795:
    <br />Yeah - definitely interesting title...and response. I have always wondered about Charlie Sheen and all the stuff that went on the last few years with him whether it was real or all bullsh*t as a trap for the media. I think he is/was one to watch.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree.  He was stickin' it to 'em, IMO.<br /><br />Found this a bit interesting:<br /><br />
    Charlie is neither confirming nor denying if he or Brooke is using drugs. He is blasting reports as hearsay ... saying the people writing them are passing judgment on people they know nothing about -- people who are winning.
    <br /><br />Is he suggesting that he is part of a winning team?  And who else might be on that team?  :D
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well it's been said, that the tabloids and public who read them, focus on those who are highly successful, and then delight in tearing them down, finding flaws, and watching them fall, even if it's not true.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    saying the people writing them are passing judgment on people they know nothing about
    <br /><br />Exactly!<br />Love you Charlie, love you Harvey, thank you for this :bowdown:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    CS has always been a source of hope and not a source of disaster. <br /><br />
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    I think this is a fitting thread to post a new commercial on non-alcoholic beer (april 2012) from Bavaria (Dutch Beer) in which Charlie is playing the lead, leaving the rehab clinic and temped on his way home by beer drinking people.<br />He looks pretty good to me!<br /><br />Charlie Sheen is Reborn - Commercial Bavaria 0.0% (NL+) - YouTube<br /><br />