MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE Sued for $1 BILLION in Bizarre Lawsuit

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson Estate -- Sued for $1 BILLION in Weird, Handwritten Lawsuit | TMZ.com<br /><br />[size=14pt]MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE<br />Sued for $1 BILLION <br />in Bizarre Lawsuit[/size]<br /><br />0606michae.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson owes a convicted criminal $1 BILLION for exploiting personal details about her life in his music -- this according to a bizarre<br /> and, dare we say, bogus lawsuit.<br /><br />Kimberly Griggs filed the case in San Diego -- claiming she and Jackson had an intimate relationship beginning in 1979, which she says he<br /> chronicled in his albums "Off the Wall," "Thriller," "Bad," "Dangerous," and his greatest hits album ... "Number Ones."<br /><br />Griggs -- who spent years in prison for burglary and robbery --  claims she was pissed that Michael exposed her personal secrets in his tunes, <br />so to make things nice he promised to give her the rights to the songs.<br /><br />She says she was stunned when MJ died and she was completely left out of his estate.<br /><br />According to the handwritten lawsuit, Griggs wants $1 billion in damages.<br /><br />Calls to MJ's Estate weren't returned, but we're guessing their response begins with the letters b and s.

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :LolLolLolLol: .........<br /><br /><br />
    on 1337451595:
    <br />hmmm……….<br /><br />I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL. <br /><br />Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions! <br /><br />Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long. <br /><br />WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd<br />^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!<br />ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel. <br /><br />the tIME is coming………………………… <br /><br />p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!<br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1339058406:
    <br /> :LolLolLolLol: .........<br /><br /><br />
    on 1337451595:
    <br />hmmm……….<br /><br />I get the FEELING a "circus" is underway.  The stench of vulture$ ready to pounce like pitbulls on poodles is PALPABLE.  I hope they enjoy it while it lasts. Those rent-a-crackerjacks will choke on the peaNUTS they're selling during their major feeding frenzy FAIL. <br /><br />Worry not, my friends---any BACKbiting crusades shall cease once the curtain ascends and the LIght ILLuminates their true intentions! <br /><br />Helloooo, Pay-Me-By-The-Word-And-I'll-Write-Anything!! if your avaricious lil' money-hungry eyes happens upon these words as you're scrolling through the pages with your Cheeto-sh*t-caked fingernails…you should really consider taking a loooooong vacation----and perhaps staying at LEAST 500 feet from the, uhmm, "facilities".  AUTHORIZATION: DENIED…AGAIN. Do YOURself a favor , save yourself the embarrassment from future TRUTHS that shall come to light---and cast upon YOU the shadows that you have attempted to spread over "OTHERs" for so long. <br /><br />WRongs ARE (and will continue to be)----> RIGHTEd<br />^^^ words of TRUTH--beyond a shadow of a doubt!<br />ya MIGHT want to remember that the next time you open your mouth squealing like a pig with your tabloid drivel. <br /><br />the tIME is coming………………………… <br /><br />p.s. OINK OINK!!!!!<br />
    <br />
    <br />exactly, there is one appropriate word for articles in late days --- CIRCUS!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    And she decided to wait 3 fucking years to file that claim? Or has she been in a coma and just heard he died?<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1339059193:
    <br />And she decided to wait 3 fucking years to file that claim? Or has she been in a coma and just heard he died?<br />
    <br /><br />lol!
    Griggs -- who spent years in prison for burglary and robbery --  claims she was pissed that Michael exposed her personal secrets in his tunes, <br />so to make things nice he promised to give her the rights to the songs.
    <br /><br />Yeah, cause MJ is sooooo obviously totally friggin'  lame and dumb arse he would totally promise this.....f.f.s.  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    My first reaction to this is to wonder if this Kimberly Griggs actually exists and is really filing this (nonsense) case, or if the entire thing is ficticious, fabricated by 'TMZ'?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    lol,Every time I read this quote from Front, I'm reminded of Murray's delima with his digestive system.  As for this bimbo's lawsuit - certainly they won't waste the taxpayers time or money on this one.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Gotta love his facial expression in this pic.<br /><br />Very telling  :icon_lol:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Must be "bad waters".
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    a hand written lawsuit? She mustn't own a printer. Nice shoutout to Front's note Harvey.  I wonder whatever happened to that other nut job, Mocienne Petit Jackson and her court case? Maybe she will pop back up also.....Any news on her Harvey?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    She's so delusional...all the albums songs are about ME :icon_cool: :icon_lol:<br /><br />ps: too bad TMZ didn't publish her handwritten lawsuit
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Lol, good luck with that lawsuit lady.<br /><br />MaryK, I also love the pic TMZ chose for this article.  His expression "Say whaaaat?"
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1339075858:
    <br />She's so delusional...all the albums songs are about ME :icon_cool: :icon_lol:<br /><br />ps: too bad TMZ didn't publish her handwritten lawsuit<br />
    <br /><br />get in line gina  :icon_lol:
  • on 1339076704:
    <br />Lol, good luck with that lawsuit lady.<br /><br />MaryK, I also love the pic TMZ chose for this article.  His expression "Say whaaaat?"<br />
    <br /><br />If you google "Kimberly Griggs pics"  appears some pics where you can find the MJ's pic posted by TMZ and the girl is not sure who is but could be a fake IDK I do not want to rush to say something wrong  :icon_e_geek:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1339075858:
    <br />ps: too bad TMZ didn't publish her handwritten lawsuit<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, why didn't they do that? They almost always have the documents to back up their stories.  :suspect: I want to see the hand-written note!! Please!
    on 1339072496:
    <br />Gotta love his facial expression in this pic.<br /><br />Very telling  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah......Michael's expression in that picture is priceless.<br /><br />$1 Billion reminds me of this ...  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • [size=12pt]I would hazard a guess that THIS Kimberly Griggs is one in the same.  Apparently, between jail stints, Kimberly has time to find obscure Michael Jackson FANsites and drop of JUST enough info to equal a snippet!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />KIMBERLY GRIGGS - Michael Jackson Fan Club<br /><br />
    About Me<br />I MADE MICHAEL THE MAN HE USE TO BE....
    <br /><br />Interesting choice of wording.<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012[/size]
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Lmao at what the Urban Dictionary says about "griggs"<br /><br />http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=griggs<br /><br /> :icon_mrgreen: :beerchug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1339079577:
    <br />[size=12pt]I would hazard a guess that THIS Kimberly Griggs is one in the same.  Apparently, between jail stints, Kimberly has time to find obscure Michael Jackson FANsites and drop of JUST enough info to equal a snippet!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />KIMBERLY GRIGGS - Michael Jackson Fan Club<br /><br />
    About Me<br />I MADE MICHAEL THE MAN HE USE TO BE....
    <br /><br />Interesting choice of wording.<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Some fanatical mind with problems?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1339078023:
    <br />
    on 1339075858:
    <br />ps: too bad TMZ didn't publish her handwritten lawsuit<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, why didn't they do that? They almost always have the documents to back up their stories.  :suspect: I want to see the hand-written note!! Please!<br />
    <br />Come on TMZ guys, you can do this for us...don't keep all the fun for yourself :icon_lol:
  • jadz29858jadz29858 Posts: 122
    Oh come on Now when will all this s**t stop. They sued Michael left ,right and centre when he was here and now he's not here in public light they still doing it. Give us a break 
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I thought that there was a deadline for claims? Didn't we get passed that like a year or so ago?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ya it's way past the deadline now and this isn't the only lawsuit that has been after that date.  The whole story itself could be BS - fakin' the news.  Or this poor woman behind the lawsuit needs to give her head a shake.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1339059193:
    <br />And she decided to wait 3 fucking years to file that claim? Or has she been in a coma and just heard he died?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: