Will the Jackson 4 tour surprise us with this?????

2»

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    It would be awesome...but don't you think people would go crazy?!I mean like really CRAZY in an unhealthy way...People always cried and freaked out at Michael's concerts anyway...
    But If they realized that it is indeed Michael on stage...I think it would be very dangerous.
    Some people could get a heart attack or there could be a mass panic... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Tereza, I totally agree with you. I looked at the video with Celine and Elvis. I am totally gobsmacked. If there is a hologram of MJ on the Jackson's Comeback tour in 2010 of this high quality, I think people maybe so come over with emotion. I really do people may have heart attacks or rush the stage if they think it is MJ. Elvis's hologram actually cast shadows that is amazing!
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Forget the Elvis performance (although it's amazing), because that would only work on TV, NOT live for an audience!!!

OK, here's a two links about Live-3D-holograms.

<!-- m -->http://www.telepresenceoptions.com/2009 ... ve_on_and/<!-- m -->
    This article talks about the planned Vienna Tribute, which didn't happen. So, the beginning is wrong, but read on.

<!-- m -->http://www.allbusiness.com/travel-hospi ... 209-1.html<!-- m -->
    Musion Announces First Live Transatlantic Interactive 3-D Hologram Public Broadcast.
    [youtube:1elaktdk]

This one made me cry... The music... and then I imagined Michael to appear like that. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Madonna & The Gorillaz (and that was 3 years ago...)

This technology is a possibility for Michael to perform a worldwide concert or make a worldwide announcement, which makes me think of Cassandra Gretchen Sims, who said that Michael will make a worldwide tour and the tickets will be free(?).
    I thought it was all BS, but seeing this - it would actually be possible! They'll obviously have to think about the ticket pricing... <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
    That would be "V for Vendetta" times 1,000,000! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RosieRosie Posts: 50
    Hounest I hate this!If we dont get the real Michael back than I want nowone.I am sorry but I find this unrespectful.

Michaels brothers have been milking this since day one! I doubt if there is any one on this planet who would go and see them.... after all, the only reason anyone went to see them before was because Michael was with them right?

As Suzy says, the whole thing is very disrespectful, not to mention greedy of them <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Wow.. Elvis even has a shadow and a reflection on the floor.. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Don't know much about the technology used for this (yes hologram I know), but i didn't expect shadows..

Hehehe, that's because a body double was standing on stage. Notice the shots from far away and from behind.