Racial ignorance

diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I actually don't know it these video have been posted before. They are about The Jacksons roots. Quite interesting to watch!<br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />

Comments

• Hi Diggyon - I haven't watched those yet but is the first one about Michael's ancestors being part Native American and that is where they get their high cheek bones? If so, that is an incredible and well research video. Thank you for sharing :)<br /><br />Blessings to you!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    yeah voice, that is the one. I have watched this video long ago but thought it would be good to post it.
  • @diggyon......thanks for sharing, the only thing I don't like is that Michael's autopsy is mentioned.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1341700008:
    <br />@diggyon......thanks for sharing, the only thing I don't like is that Michael's autopsy is mentioned.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks diggyon... :moonwalk_: is always exciting to see the Michael's kids...are most beautiful as daddy ... :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Sweet..... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: we know the true !!!!  :icon_razz:  :bearhug:
  • on 1341701898:
    <br />
    on 1341700008:
    <br />@diggyon......thanks for sharing, the only thing I don't like is that Michael's autopsy is mentioned.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks diggyon... :moonwalk_: is always exciting to see the Michael's kids...are most beautiful as daddy ... :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />Sweet..... :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson: we know the true !!!!  :icon_razz:  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes that's right but still bothers me, thank you blankie  :bearhug:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I feel sad for Prince because he has Vitiligo.  :-\
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1341722350:
    <br />I feel sad for Prince because he has Vitiligo.  :-\<br />
    <br />He doesn't seem shy about it in the slightest. He should know it's part of proof he's a King's kid, truly a Prince!<br />I'm fully convinced those are MJ's bio kids--I've looked into it for 3 years now!!<br /><br />Slightly veering off topic but, I love Rashida Jones, from watching her in The Big Year, with Jack Black who falls in love with her!<br />She’s very funny and smart!<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />