Paris Jackson My Uncle Randy's a Big, Fat LIAR

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
parisj.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's only daughter is going to war with one of her famous uncles ... claiming Randy Jackson is spreading dangerous lies about the family ... and she's calling him out in public.<br /><br />It's all over a letter that supposedly "leaked" to the Internet this week ... in which Randy, along with Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie demand John Branca and John McClain resign from their positions as the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate, effective immediately.<br /><br />In the sharply-pointed letter, the family claims Branca and McClain have "failed" in their duties ... taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke."<br /><br />Randy went to Twitter and verified the authenticity of the letter Tuesday night ... but the very next day, Paris called BS on her uncle.<br /><br />In fact, the 14-year-old went to her own Twitter page ... and wrote, "i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine."<br /><br />She added, "i'd like to know who made up the rumor… i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members.”<br /><br />Minutes later, Paris sent a new message directed to Randy -- which said, "@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."<br /><br />When one of her followers suggested Paris should have respect for Randy ... she replied, "Maybe he should have respect for his mother."<br /><br />Paris has since deleted the tweets. <br /><br />Paris Jackson -- My Uncle Randy Is a BIG, FAT LIAR | TMZ.com

Comments

• I think this family issue is gone too far :icon_e_geek:<br /><br />I hope this is part of the hoax  :icon_razz:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]what should we understand,dear tmz?[/size]  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    This is strange... :confused: none of the Mike 's family has never before issued such strong statements......something is moving  :suspect:  :confused:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I knew TMZ would report on this...
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    emoticones-msn-elephant.gif
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    How did they see those tweets if they've been deleted? We're being watched.  :icon_cool:<br />
  • : THIS is S0 rehearsed ((IM0)) . . .
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    why just randy? were there not three other names on that page? :suspect:
  • Let's not be hasty here. Things may be different to how they appear. MJ loves this brothers and has whatever is going on under control.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I insist, it is normal that the family is discussing for twitter :icon_question:
  • I Mean : Look ((closely)) at Paris's tweets . . . they're S0 ' PERFECT ' / It's like ' SHAKESPEARE '  :icon_lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    2625-map-assoc.jpg<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Exactly! Part of the show / circus!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think Randy is playing his "role" in this hoax of the angry younger sibling with a chip on his shoulder.<br /><br />Interesting things seem to be moving again ...just when TS posted another sign too......hmmmm<br /><br />Unfortunately this will be giving fodder to the fans who bash the Jackson family.
    <br />i suppose this probably should go somewhere else but i don't know.  it is just that having janet in on this thing seems strange. think it could have some connection to this about paris?<br /><br /><br />Janet Jackson Dispute: Singer Reportedly 'Furious' Over Niece Paris Acting In Upcoming Film
  • on 1342653935:
    <br />How did they see those tweets if they've been deleted? We're being watched.  :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />We may be watched by TMZ but not necessarily on this topic.  Wasn't it TMZ that made a mention that it was Paris' official twitter account?  If so, I'm sure they always watch her tweets.  They also seem to watch Randy's tweets closely too. 
    on 1342664623:
    <br />
    on 1342653935:
    <br />How did they see those tweets if they've been deleted? We're being watched.  :icon_cool:<br />
    <br /><br />We may be watched by TMZ but not necessarily on this topic.  [size=12pt]Wasn't it TMZ that made a mention that it was Paris' official twitter account?[/size]  If so, I'm sure they always watch her tweets.  They also seem to watch Randy's tweets closely too. <br />
    <br />is this the only way be which we judge that it is her account?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1342665232:
    <br />
    on 1342664623:
    <br />
    on 1342653935:
    <br /><br />We may be watched by TMZ but not necessarily on this topic.  [size=12pt]Wasn't it TMZ that made a mention that it was Paris' official twitter account?[/size]  If so, I'm sure they always watch her tweets.  They also seem to watch Randy's tweets closely too. <br />
    <br />is this the only way be which we judge that it is her account?<br />
    <br /><br />TMZ posted the article 4 hours ago. We discovered the tweets about 7 hours ago when they were first tweeted... if TMZ follows her twitter, why did they wait 3 hours to make an article about it? I'm not sure when Paris deleted them, but it seems like she deleted them before TMZ made the article as it says "Paris has since deleted these tweets" So thats why i think TMZ saw the tweets on our forum.<br /><br />& suspicious mind, Twitter has verified that it's Paris' twitter.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1342667362:
    <br />
    on 1342665232:
    <br />
    on 1342664623:
    <br />
    on 1342653935:
    <br />is this the only way be which we judge that it is her account?<br />
    <br /><br />TMZ posted the article 4 hours ago. We discovered the tweets about 7 hours ago when they were first tweeted... if TMZ follows her twitter, why did they wait 3 hours to make an article about it? I'm not sure when Paris deleted them, but it seems like she deleted them before TMZ made the article as it says "Paris has since deleted these tweets" So thats why i think TMZ saw the tweets on our forum.<br /><br />& suspicious mind, Twitter has verified that it's Paris' twitter.<br />
    <br /><br />Just enough time for tmz and everyone to read them.  And she's just tweeted an apology to Randy.<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    :icon_rr: <br /><br />In philosophy and logic, the liar paradox or liar's paradox (pseudomenon in Ancient Greek), is the statement "this sentence is false." Trying to assign to this statement a classical binary truth value leads to a contradiction (see paradox).<br />If "this sentence is false" is true, then the sentence is false, which would in turn mean that it is actually true, but this would mean that it is false, and so on ad infinitum.<br />Similarly, if "this sentence is false" is false, then the sentence is true, which would in turn mean that it is actually false, but this would mean that it is true, and so on ad infinitum.<br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_paradox<br /><br /><br />The undeceiving deceptionalist vs. the unperceiving perceptionalist.<br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Fam disintegration (mini) showing fam disintegration (big).<br />Mirror.<br />Branca did not do his job - Murray did not do his job.<br />Lady Kath was hurt - MJ was hurt.<br />Paris calling fam out in public - many calling fam out in public.<br />Paris telling nothing happened - ? telling nothing happened.<br />Randy apologizing - ? will anybody else apologize?<br />
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    crazy crazy stuff!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Very interesting take Grace. I am going to think about these last two..
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Quite honestly, all I can do is sit back and watch in amazement as things are unfolding this week! Unbelievable!
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Feels like something amazing is going to happen. Is this part of the "BAM" that Michael Jackson's been talking about on "This is It"???<br />It all looks too dramatic  :confused:  :confused: :icon_eek:<br /><br />