RANDY, JERMAINE JACKSON Plot to Get MJ's $$$ ... Allegedly

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited July 2012 in News
[size=14pt]RANDY, JERMAINE JACKSON<br />Plot to Get MJ's $$$ ...<br />Allegedly[/size]<br /><br />7/20/2012 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />Randy, Jermaine Jackson Hatch Plot to Get Michael Jackson's Money -- Allegation | TMZ.com<br /><br />0719-randy-jackson-jermaine-jackson-article-3.jpg<br /><br />Randy and Jermaine Jackson are trying to get at Michael Jackson's money, by hatching a sinister plot involving Katherine Jackson ... so claim sources connected with the Michael Jackson Estate.<br /><br />Randy, Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie Jackson all signed a letter, demanding that the Executors of the MJ Estate step down, claiming the executors are failing so badly, the stress caused Katherine to suffer a stroke.<br /><br />Sources connected with the Estate are now lashing back, telling TMZ they believe Randy and Jermaine (they are not including the others) are strapped for cash and know when Katherine dies there is no way they can get their hands on a penny of MJ's fortune -- that's because all of the money goes to charity and in trust for Michael's 3 kids.<br /><br />Our sources believe ... Randy and Jermaine are trying to make it appear that Katherine is infirm and may need a conservatorship.  And the sources further believe Randy and Jermaine will try and get themselves appointed as her conservators, which would give them access to more than $70,000 a month.<br /><br />We know Katherine's people have denied she had a stroke.  As for the Estate failing miserably, it seems like bad timing, because new court docs just revealed the Estate has grossed nearly half a billion dollars, wiping out MJ's massive debt.<br /><br />Calls to Randy and Jermaine have not been returned.

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Oh boy...  :errrr:
  • jam4truthjam4truth Posts: 53
    Love the wording of the heading "...Allegedly"  :icon_rolleyes:<br />One of the keywords in the hoax... <br /><br />"Alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson, alleged date June 25th 2009."<br /><br />"The LA Lakers have signed a new team doctor. Conrad Murray... Who allegedly killed the King of Pop.. Who has a killer shoot allegedly." <--- from an lunatic epsiode of TMZ TV<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    We will see that account for twitter.
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    As the plot thickens.......  So many twists and turns to this greatest show on earth  ???
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This doesn't make any sense to me.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Where is all this going? It's just adding fuel to the fire of those who already think badly about the brothers.<br /><br />For what it's worth, surely they ARE going to get their hands on (at least some of) MJ's money, if they're not already - surely he will be paying them handsomely for their not insignificant parts in this whole hoax! They deserve it!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1342782965:
    <br />Where is all this going? It's just adding fuel to the fire of those who already think badly about the brothers.<br /><br />For what it's worth, surely they ARE going to get their hands on (at least some of) MJ's money, if they're not already - surely he will be paying them handsomely for their not insignificant parts in this whole hoax! They deserve it!<br />
    <br /><br />Good question. I don´t know where this is going but, frankly and honestly, I don´t like the new "plot". <br /><br />Edit: just to clarify: I don´t mean the plot mentioned in the TMZ caption but the hoax plot.
  • on 1342776577:
    <br />Love the wording of the heading "...Allegedly"  :icon_rolleyes:<br />One of the keywords in the hoax... <br /><br />"Alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson, alleged date June 25th 2009."<br /><br />"The LA Lakers have signed a new team doctor. Conrad Murray... Who allegedly killed the King of Pop.. Who has a killer shoot allegedly." <--- from an lunatic epsiode of TMZ TV<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Yes, allegedly alleged false allegations....probably :icon_mrgreen: <br />I'm sure that only Michael knows what's happening and that's enough for me.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
    on 1342784108:
    <br /><br /><br />Yes, allegedly alleged false allegations....probably :icon_mrgreen: <br />I'm sure that only Michael knows what's happening and that's enough for me.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />Are you sure Michael knows what's happening?  I sometimes wonder if he's not sitting back just watching like we are, at least some of the time. But no, you're most probably right!<br /><br />You know what I hope?  If MJ's hoax achieves anything in regards to the media I hope it is to ban the use of anonymous 'sources' and the use of the word allegedly! That way what we read we would know has been checked for authenticity, isn't just made-up,  and if found actually to be false could be referred back to a named source. If you don't want to be named you shouldn't be blabbing to the press - Michael!<br /><br />@MaryK, I agree - I don't much like this turn in the plot either.
  • on 1342782564:
    <br />This doesn't make any sense to me.<br />
    <br /><br />makes two of us! <br /><br /><br />i don't know how to process all this. trusting it's part of the show and is strategic...<br /><br />i guess, to coin a phrase from front. truth will prevail = time.<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Supposedly Katherine is on a "planned" vacation and has been gone for about a week.  It is also reported that Paris went wild on twitter because she wasn't apprised of Katherine's whereabouts and when she tried to call her she was not allowed to speak to her.  Hmmm....  As of last night, one of the names was erased from the letter.  Sounds strange to me. 
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Hesoutta,<br />sorry, what do you mean <br /><br />As of last night, one of the names was erased from the letter.<br /><br />?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The signature page, Tito's signature was removed though his typed name remains intact.
  • on 1342785429:
    <br />
    on 1342784108:
    <br /><br /><br />Yes, allegedly alleged false allegations....probably :icon_mrgreen: <br />I'm sure that only Michael knows what's happening and that's enough for me.<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />Are you sure Michael knows what's happening? I sometimes wonder if he's not sitting back just watching like we are, at least some of the time. But no, you're most probably right!<br /><br />You know what I hope?  If MJ's hoax achieves anything in regards to the media I hope it is to ban the use of anonymous 'sources' and the use of the word allegedly! That way what we read we would know has been checked for authenticity, isn't just made-up,  and if found actually to be false could be referred back to a named source. If you don't want to be named you shouldn't be blabbing to the press - Michael!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    You know what I hope?  If MJ's hoax achieves anything in regards to the media I hope it is to ban the use of anonymous 'sources' and the use of the word allegedly!
    <br />I do hope the same!<br /><br />
    Are you sure Michael knows what's happening?
    No actually I'm not sure... I was expressing my faith in Michael that this could be all part of the hoax to teach the media a lesson, I do hope so. I will not trust the media as long as there's no proof and sources are not clear, so I won't take this news seriously. Though I hope that the public's thinking the same and has learned not to trust the media blindly. <br /><br />L.O.V.E
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=14pt]This day in HIStory......20th July...[/size]<br /><br /><br />20 July 1969 : Neil Armstrong sets foot on the Moon  [size=14pt]HOAX[/size]At 10:56 p.m. EDT, American astronaut Neil Armstrong, 240,000 miles from Earth, says these immortal words to more than a billion people listening at home: "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." Stepping off the lunar landing module Eagle, Armstrong became the first human to walk on the surface of the moon...<br /><br />Today is Friday, July 20, 2012<br /><br />Today in<br />Michael Jackson History<br /><br /><br />1971 - The Jackson Five began a U.S. tour at the Coliseum in Charlotte, NC. <br /><br />1996 - Michael Jackson visited Nelson Mandela in Pretoria, South Africa. He also announced that he was working on a film about Mandela. <br /><br />2004 - Michael Jackson's publicist denied a report in US Weekly that Jackson was about to become a father to quadruplets via a surrogate mother. A spokesperson for US Weekly told Reuters that is stands by its story and cite unnamed sources close to Jackson as confirming the story. <br /><br />2005 - Michael Jackson did not appear for a hearing he was ordered to attend in a Louisianna civil court. The hearing was for a civil suit filed by an alleged abuse victim. <br /><br /><br /><br />Just wondering if there is any connection.........Maybe its just HIStory repeating itself.....Don't always beLIEve what you read..........Cheers
    Or better still........bible connections again...<br /><br />Matthew 7:20    20th July =  Chapter 7 verse 20.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.[/size] :michael-jackson:<br /><br />Matthew 7:20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Ya, use of the word "alleged" is telling here because you can say anything you want (no matter how untrue it is) by using the word "alleged" and not get in trouble for it.  <br /><br />From reading the comments on the "Big Fat Liar" article TMZ did recently, it seems their "source" is based on a lot of those comments, lol, because many were assuming that this was an attempt to get Michael's $$.<br /><br />@2good - interesting about the moon "landing" anniversary.  I was talking to someone from work this morning about that.  He's a mason and says he doesn't know what really happened there and that there is evidence on both sides of the argument as to whether the moon landing happened or not.  He also said that the reason the masons are so good at keeping their secrets is that they tell the world so much about themselves anyways, both truth and lies, so that people will never know what's actually going on with them.
    on 1342789460:
    <br />The signature page, Tito's signature was removed though his typed name remains intact.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Ah, thanks. I only ever saw the version with his name but no signature. have you seen one with his signature?  I'm wondering if he ever signed it, or if we are being played with electronically with that.
    Its the Estate's response which has started the alleged spin of brothers wanting money from challenging the will. nice little diversion from the serious content of [size=36pt]the allegations[/size] in the letter!  In all the tabloid focus about division in the family, at least abc news is picking up on the [size=36pt]CONTENT[/size] of the letter--probably to the consternation of those who would wish to bury it.....
    According to this report, the family just wants what Michael wanted....not to have Mclain or Branca in charge of the fake will....watch this:<br /><br />BREAKING NEWS! HLN TV: Letter from MJ family to John Branca and John McClain - YouTube<br />
    Great, now we're getting somewhere - coming right out and saying it's a fake will, will lead to all sorts of other questions - like who, where, when, why. I can't wait to see what answers they come up with!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1342786803:
    <br />Supposedly Katherine is on a "planned" vacation and has been gone for about a week.  It is also reported that Paris went wild on twitter because she wasn't apprised of Katherine's whereabouts and when she tried to call her she was not allowed to speak to her.  Hmmm....  As of last night, one of the names was erased from the letter.  Sounds strange to me. <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />And Paris did not live in the house of his grandmother that she is his tutor', as it is that she does not know where it is?
    on 1342794565:
    <br />Great, now we're getting somewhere - coming right out and saying it's a fake will, will lead to all sorts of other questions - like who, where, when, why. I can't wait to see what answers they come up with!<br />
    <br /><br />This news is fantastic..just what we needed to hear.  :abouttime:<br /><br /><br />Michael lives for contraversey...and now his got it!!!!  So the siblings are just doing exactly what MJ wanted.....:multiplespotting:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Agree curls, especially if they start playing around with the numbers and seeing all the 7s!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Great stories. Exactly what the public wants to hear. The fans have collectively hated on Jermaine for years, accusing him of being jealous of MJ and being out to get his hands on the money, etc. Also, how Katherine is so old n infirmed, remember armchair speculators doubting that she could handle raising the children when she was appointed guardian, again etc. If you tell them what they want to hear, or what they already think they know, it will never occur to them that it might not be true. More rope being handed out.