Usher Stepson Dies After Jetski Accident

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
I have been thinking long and hard about whether to post this or not.<br />Let alone as a TMZ article. <br />But this really touched me and so here goes....<br /><br />Usher's Stepson Dies After Jetski Accident | TMZ.com<br /><br />I do not want to make this sensationalism, so I am not posting the usual stuff like pic and text in full writing.<br /><br />I just don´t want the end of a precious little life to go unnoticed. <br /><br />How do you ever say Goodbye to a child.....<br /><br />As a mother/parent I cannot imagine a greater pain.<br /><br />My thoughts and prayers are with Kyle´s family and friends and with his mother especially.<br /><br />RIP little Kyle, may God´s angels surround you and carry you home gently.

Comments

• Yes Mary I feel so sorry first for little Kyle who has died in a so young age and second for his mom who is gonna be mourning for the rest of her life.  :(
  • This is so sad,i cant imagine losing a child,my heart goes out to the mother,may God keep her in his loving arms,and give her the strengh,during these diffucult times.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This is very very sad. <br />When something like this happens people need to find an explanation, why??
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    11 year...
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    They are in my prayers.  My heart breaks for the family.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I heard he was in a coma, then I heard he was brain-dead... I was dreading this news. I hoped by some miracle he would be okay.  :icon_pale:<br /><br />His family is in my prayers..  :icon_cry:
  • This has to feel like a nightmare for the family and close friends. I can't imagine what they are going through but my prayers and thoughts are with them. May God give them the strength and courage to continue on.<br /><br />Hugs and prayers
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    This is so heartbreaking and I can't begin to imagine the depth of pain they must be feeling over losing their child.<br /><br />My thoughts and prayers are with the family.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Poor kid, I hope he didn't feel any pain.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."