KATHERINE JACKSON I'M FINE and NOT Missing

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]KATHERINE JACKSON<br />I'M FINE <br />and NOT Missing[/size]<br /><br />7/22/2012 7:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0722-katherine-jackson-tmz-2.jpg<br /><br />Katherine Jackson has spoken to police, and she is not in danger ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police were able to make contact with Katherine today ... and she informed them "she is fine and with a family member." <br /><br />Another source tells us she is Arizona.<br /><br />The LA County Sheriff's Department has been investigating Katherine's whereabouts since she was reported missing late Saturday night.<br /><br />We're told the Sheriff's Dept. is still speaking to Jackson family members to find out exactly why Katherine's nephew filed the missing person report in the first place.<br /><br />Katherine Jackson -- I'm Fine and NOT Missing | TMZ.com<br /><br />

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Didn't know whether this article needed it's own thread?
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Which family member is that, I wonder?  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1343015465:
    <br />Which family member is that, I wonder?  :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe it's  :michael-jackson:<br /><br /> :icon_cool:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Michael!! <br /><br />tumblr_lwfsvluq3S1r3zat8.gif
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    7/22/2012 7:55 PM <br /><br />9 and 17.<br /><br /><br />Diggin again into number 17 unveils:<br />
      <br /> [li]the least random number[/li]<br /> [li]a number associated with the goddess of Eris - representing discord.[/li]<br /> [li]
    The story of Eris being snubbed and indirectly starting the Trojan War is recorded in the Principia, and is referred to as the Original Snub. The Principia Discordia states that her parents may be as described in Greek legend, or that she may be the daughter of Void. She is the Goddess of Disorder and Being, whereas her sister Aneris (called the equivalent of Harmonia by the Mythics of Harmonia) is the goddess of Order and Non-Being. Their brother is Spirituality.[2]<br />The concept of Eris as developed by the Principia Discordia is used and expanded upon in the science fiction work The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson (in which characters from Principia Discordia appear). In this work, Eris is a major character.[3][/q][/li]<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_%28mythology%29<br /><br />Ambulance. Star Tours.<br /><br />Fascinating.<br /><br /> :icon_rr: <br /><br />
  • Okay AnnieOkay Annie Posts: 47
    Which family member ;) HEE HEE LOL
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    MICHAEL JACKSON I'M FINE and NOT Dead
  • lol @ mjfan7<br /><br />knew she was fine :) <br /><br />she is with her dear son!<br /><br />katherine_jackson_michael.jpg<br /><br /><br />Love you both!!!  :bearhug:
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    O.K. NOW ITS YOUR TURN MICHAEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    "I AM FINE"    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  with sugar on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Wow! This story is amazing.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'm soooooooo surprised.......<br />...<br />..<br />.<br />not.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Trent Jackson...the Devil's advocate.....<br /><br />Trent Jackson DEVIL'S Advocate - YouTube<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hollywood | Main <br /><br />X17 EXCLUSIVE - Arizona Sheriff's Department Interview Katherine Jackson, Confirm She’s “Having A Good Time With Family” <br /><br />"Katherine Jackson is not missing and she's having a good time with family," confirms the Pima County Sheriff's Department.<br /><br />X17online can exclusively report that a law enforcement official was sent from the department to interview Mrs. Jackson at the undisclosed location in Arizona where she is currently staying. The visit was a direct request from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department ... who had been notified by Katherine's nephew, Trent, that the Jackson matriarch had been missing.<br /><br />The law enforcement official who interviewed Katherine Jackson for 30 - 45 minutes also spoke with X17 exclusively and gave us a first hand account of the visit:<br /><br />"When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno. In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them. She seemed like she was having a good time. She was happy, safe and healthy. Basically Mrs. Jackson was vacationing with her family here in Arizona."<br />We're told Mrs. Jackson is currently staying with her daughter Rebbie, her granddaughter Stacy and also her great grandson, London. The law enforcement official tells us "this was strictly to check on Mrs. Jackson's welfare."<br /><br />The Malibu Lost Hills Sheriff's Office was notified about the outcome of the visit with Mrs. Jackson. We're told the office "seemed ok with it and were appreciative" that the Pima County Sheriff's official paid Mrs. Jackson a visit.<br /><br />The Pima County Sheriff's Department has filed their report confirming Mrs. Jackson's safety.<br /><br /><br />Read more at X17 EXCLUSIVE - Arizona Sheriff's Department Interview Katherine Jackson, Confirm She’s “Having A Good Time With Family” - Michael Jackson - Photos & Pics<br /><br /><br />
    OMG, Katherine plays UNO, that's so much fun! Hahahahhaha!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It is true, now you Michael! come on, do it!  ;)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thank you 2good2btrue!<br /><br />I thought Taaj Malik was trouble and bad news. That's why I'm not believing that Trent Jackson is not on MJ's side.<br />Regardless, I'm glad KJ is having such a great old time, but then why did she not contact the kids in 1 week. It still smells hoaxy to me.  If she's healthy why did she not go to the Jackson concert?<br /><br />Souza<br />
    <br />I think MJ likes to play table games!<br />Official back & Front thread
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    and also visiting with her great grandson London......
    on 1343041117:
    <br />Thank you 2good2btrue!<br /><br />I thought Taaj Malik was trouble and bad news. That's why I'm not believing that Trent Jackson is not on MJ's side.<br />Regardless, I'm glad KJ is having such a great old time, but then why did she not contact the kids in 1 week. It still smells hoaxy to me.  If she's healthy why did she not go to the Jackson concert?<br /><br />Souza<br />
    <br />I think MJ likes to play table games!<br />Official back & Front thread<br />
    <br /><br />OMG, Yatzee is also fun! Hahahahaha, I am such a dork... lol

• mjj58mjj58 Posts: 25
    I few things I don't understand.<br />First of all. Why would Katherine disappear for a whole week without telling MJ's kids where she was.<br />2. Why did it take a week for Paris to mention her grandmother was missing.<br />And then act like nothing is wrong. Tweeting about moving the fridge into her room.<br />3. Why did tent or whatever his name is, file a missing persons report?<br />When Paris who usually lives with her grandmother not report it first?<br />4. What was the purpose of all of this?<br />5. Why is Katherine using the same doctor that accused her son being a drug addict?
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343016263:
    Michael!! <br /><br />tumblr_lwfsvluq3S1r3zat8.gif
    <br />LMFAO  :icon_lol: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
    on 1343039126:
    I'm soooooooo surprised.......<br />...<br />..<br />.<br />not.
      :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    on 1343040057:
    Trent Jackson...the Devil's advocate.....<br /><br />Hollywood | Main <br />[ . . . ]<br />[size=12pt]The law enforcement official who interviewed Katherine Jackson for 30 - 45 minutes also spoke with X17 exclusively and gave us a first hand account of the visit:[/size]
    Oohhh But Of Course!  :icon_geek: That was pure "hazardous luck"  :icon_geek: as all the other "1st-hand news" that TMZ has had ever since the hoax started... :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1343040057:
    [....][size=12pt]"When I got there, Katherine Jackson and her family were at the dinner table and had just finished a game of Uno. In fact, their dinner plates were still in front of them.[/size][...]
      :thjajaja121:<br /> Sorry I couldn't help noticing the 2 terms so close to each other!  :icon_albino: just rings my hoax-bells...  :icon_geek: even though it's probably nothing...  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • I few things I don't understand.<br />First of all. Why would Katherine disappear for a whole week without telling MJ's kids where she was.<br />[size=12pt]<br />publicity[/size]<br /><br />2. Why did it take a week for Paris to mention her grandmother was missing.<br />And then act like nothing is wrong. Tweeting about moving the fridge into her room.<br /><br />[size=12pt]because nothing was wrong[/size]<br /><br /><br />3. Why did tent or whatever his name is, file a missing persons report?<br />When Paris who usually lives with her grandmother not report it first?<br /><br />[size=12pt]again, inconsistencies show it was a hoax (smaller scale)[/size]<br /><br />4. What was the purpose of all of this?<br />[size=12pt]<br />again to gain attention. jackson publicity... ever heard the expression even bad publicity is good publicity[/size]<br /><br />5. Why is Katherine using the same doctor that accused her son being a drug addict?<br /><br />[size=12pt]smoke and mirrors. watch this space![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />I'M EXCITED!!!!  :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
  • mjj58mjj58 Posts: 25
    Another aussie on this forum cool :)
  • there is about 16 of us, as dicussed in off topic thread a few days ago  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />BAM party in Australia - woot!  :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1343016263:
    <br />Michael!! <br /><br />tumblr_lwfsvluq3S1r3zat8.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Of course it was... He missed her!  :icon_lol:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    There are some very ignorant and downright ugly people out there...and a big percentage of them post comments on TMZ.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And it just gets better and better....-Rebbie's other daughter Yashi kicks off [size=12pt]COMING ALIVE [/size] CAMPAIGN on Jackson-owned website-<br />.......<br />Jackson Source - Join the Come Alive Campaign<br /><br />Join the Come Alive Campaign<br />Published on Saturday, 21 July 2012 17:46. <br />Join and support the Come Alive Campaign to encourage dreaming. The goal of the Dreamathon is to get as many people as possible to take a picture of their dream on a sheet of paper and share it on social media (tweet it and/or post to Facebook, Tumblr, etc.). Yashi kicks off the campaign with her first Dream on paper. She will also be doing a spoken word performance at the Come Alive Tour in Los Angeles on August 14. The event also support People of Poetry which is co-founded by Yashi. When tweeting your picture please use the hastag #comealivetour. <br /><br />