KATHERINE JACKSON At Arizona Spa ... BUT Why Abandon MJ's Kids?

2»

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    So does Michael approve of his children being discussed on HLN complete with pictures and the family tree?  Nancy Grace and company hated Michael.  I am having  hard time believing that Michael is condoning this, not with his mom and choldren. 
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Ohhh the drama! the mystery! the intrigue!....this is setting something up for a big time fall<br /><br />@curls......the Forum is still a nice source of stories at TMZ  :LolLolLolLol:
    MEDIA IS OFFICIALLY HAVING A FIELD DAY -  :WTF:<br /><br /><br />L.A. NOW<br />SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA -- THIS JUST IN<br />« Previous Post | L.A. NOW Home<br />Fight breaks out at home of Michael Jackson's mother<br />July 23, 2012 |  4:54 pm<br /> <br /> 6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a9049aa9970b-200wi<br />Fight breaks out at home of Michael Jackson's mother - latimes.com<br /><br />Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies on Monday responded to reports of a fight at the home of Michael Jackson's mother, with officials saying the fight involved various family members.<br /><br />Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Sheriff's Department, said deputies took a report but that no arrests were made.<br /><br />"Lost Hills deputies responded to a family disturbance at the home of Katherine Jackson in the city of Calabasas. Deputies determined that a physical altercation had occurred, a battery. It involved members on the Jackson family," Whitmore said.<br /><br />He did not name those involved.<br /><br />The incident comes after some members of the Jackson family publicly said Katherine Jackson was missing and they were concerned about her welfare. The 82-year-old was reported missing Saturday by her family, sheriff's officials said.<br /><br />Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's daughter, posted on Twitter on Sunday: "Yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."<br /><br /> Jermaine Jackson later went on Twitter to say that his mother was fine.<br /><br /> "I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," he wrote.
    Now what?  Keep on as is and CPS will be involved.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    on 1343082592:
    <br />Oh, media is falling right into the trap. <br /><br />Interesting Miss Katherine doesn't want to return to Cali, IF that is true. Are they relocating the family?<br />
    <br /><br />Re: Katherine doesnt want to return to California; I imagine that was said when police checked on her in Arizona (as in detmining if she was being held there against her will and wanted to return...)