L.A. County Sheriffs We Feel Used By Jackson Family

jam4truthjam4truth Posts: 53
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]L.A. County Sheriffs<br />We Feel Used<br />By Jackson Family <br />[/size]<br /><br /><br />0723-katherine-jackson-la-sheriff-1.jpg<br /><br />The L.A. County Sheriff's Department feels "used and manipulated" by Michael Jackson's family members who reported Katherine Jackson missing ... this according to Sheriff's Dept. sources.<br /><br />Members of the Dept. familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... they believe MJ's family members knew Katherine was not in danger but used the Sheriff's Dept. as a "pawn in the middle of a family game."<br /><br />Sheriff's sources grouse that their budget has been severely cut which makes bogus claims sting even more than usual.  They believe the end game here is money.<br /><br />As you know ... MJ's brothers and sisters want Michael's will invalidated so they can get a piece of the pie.  But there's a BIG problem.  If the will is invalidated, the prior will gets resurrected, and under that document Michael's siblings are completely cut out.<br /><br />Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We don't feel manipulated.  We respond professionally to all such reports."<br /><br />BTW ... no matter what the family's motives, the Sheriff's Dept. will continue to investigate the claims.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/sheriff-department-katherine-jackson-family-used/#comments-fullwrapper

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    EDIT: deleted my double post <br /><br />Thanks for merging!!!<br />
    :LolLolLolLol: you beat me to it...we have posted same thing almost at same time.<br /><br />Please can a moderator delete my post as this one by jam4truth was made 1st. <br /><br />Thanks
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Funny that Michael (and family) was used and manipulated by many others in 93 and 2003, which depleted his resourses. Tables are turned.<br />"pawn in the middle of a family game", uh huh, 'pawn in the middle of Sneddon, Demon, TPTB game'.
  • <br />agree with your comment MJonmind, and if you hadn't have made it, I would have made it myself too as I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading the word 'manipulated' :-)<br /><br />
    on 1343117188:
    <br /><br />Sheriff's sources grouse that their budget has been severely cut which makes bogus claims sting even more than usual.  They believe the end game here is money.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Meanwhile in 93 they had no limits in pouring money into trying to crucify Michael Jackson! Yet now they are short of funds. Wow, how selective!<br /><br />Go get em' Mike!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Merged for you, Adi!
    ^^^^ Cheers, thanks MJonmind!<br /><br />It's getting hard to keep up with all that is going on this last day.
    The use of the term the end game is interesting.<br /><br />Anyone remember TS did a redirect way way back sometime in November 2009 to this:  Alex Jones' Endgame  (although the trailer doesn't seem to show up for me anymore)<br /><br />However here is the entire YouTube full length version of it:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Description:<br /><br />Get the DVD at: ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement<br /><br />For the New World Order, a world government is just the beginning. Once in place they can engage their plan to exterminate 80% of the <br />world's population, while enabling the "elites" to live forever with the aid of advanced technology. For the first time, crusading filmmaker <br />ALEX JONES reveals their secret plan for humanity's extermination: Operation ENDGAME.<br /><br />Jones chronicles the history of the global elite's bloody rise to power and reveals how they have funded dictators and financed the bloodiest <br />wars—creating order out of chaos to pave the way for the first true world empire. <br />* Watch as Jones and his team track the elusive Bilderberg Group to Ottawa and Istanbul to document their secret summits, allowing you to <br />witness global kingpins setting the world's agenda and instigating World War III. <br />* Learn about the formation of the North America transportation control grid, which will end U.S. sovereignty forever. <br />* Discover how the practitioners of the pseudo-science eugenics have taken control of governments worldwide as a means to carry out depopulation. <br />* View the progress of the coming collapse of the United States and the formation of the North American Union.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1343118829:
    <br /><br />agree with your comment MJonmind, and if you hadn't have made it, I would have made it myself too as I was thinking the exact same thing when I was reading the word 'manipulated' :-)<br /><br />
    on 1343117188:
    <br /><br />Sheriff's sources grouse that their budget has been severely cut which makes bogus claims sting even more than usual.  They believe the end game here is money.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Meanwhile in 93 they had no limits in pouring money into trying to crucify Michael Jackson! Yet now they are short of funds. Wow, how selective!<br /><br />Go get em' Mike!<br />
    <br /><br />Thinking exactly the same thing ..reverse of the roles, and why would this make the headlines anyhow...unless it was hoax related...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The L.A. County Sheriff's Department feels "used and manipulated" [hoaxers occasionally feel this way, or have in the past anyway. But there is definitely some manipulation going on with all these news stories--many STILL don't get it] by Michael Jackson's family members who reported Katherine Jackson missing ... this according to Sheriff's Dept. sources.<br /><br />Members of the Dept. familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... they believe MJ's family members knew Katherine was not in danger but used the Sheriff's Dept. as a "pawn in the middle of a family game." [cuz the whole family is in on it and helping Michael with this ARG, hence the "family game"]<br /><br />Sheriff's sources grouse that their budget has been severely cut which makes bogus claims sting [Bogus claims OF A sting?] even more than usual.  They believe the end game here is money.<br /><br />As you know ... MJ's brothers and sisters want Michael's will invalidated so they can get a piece of the pie [lol].  But there's a BIG problem.  If the will is invalidated, the prior will gets resurrected, and under that document Michael's siblings are completely cut out.<br /><br />Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We don't feel manipulated.  We respond professionally to all such reports."<br /><br />BTW ... no matter what the family's motives, the Sheriff's Dept. will continue to investigate the claims. [oh we shall]
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    resurrected....thats a great word............
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sting', to whom?