JACKSON FAMILY Showdown Video -- Friendly Before Fight

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]JACKSON FAMILY <br />Showdown Video -- <br />Friendly Before Fight[/size]<br /><br />072412-jacksons-launch-1.jpg<br /><br />TMZ has obtained the unedited full video of what turned into a confrontation at the Jackson family compound Monday in Calabasas, CA. <br /><br />It starts out friendly enough, with MJ's kids Paris and Prince getting out of their SUV and shaking hands and hugging a few of Michael's siblings who arrived in the SUV behind them. <br /><br />But moments later, things turned ugly. <br /><br />The footage shows Janet confronting MJ's daughter Paris ... and during the standoff, Janet swipes for Paris' cell phone twice. <br /><br />Paris charges past Janet ... and when Janet attempts to go after Paris, Janet is restrained by her brother Randy. <br /><br />Randy and Janet proceed to hold up their cell phones and record Paris. <br /><br />After the video ends, there was a physical altercation at the home between two family members. Cops arrived to the scene and took a battery report. <br /><br />According to the MJ Estate, Michael's children have since been moved away from the home and into a secure location.<br /><br />Jackson Family Showdown Video -- Friendly Before Fight | TMZ.com<br /><br /><br />(I can't seem to include the video here)

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    That's it for me today - I can't keep up with all the face-off's and the showdowns in this hoax......my head is aching... lol<br /><br />I'll guess I'll find out any more developments in the morning.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Interesting wording in the title: "Friendly before Fight" <br /><br />so before I hit the hay.....I just had a thought in relation to this that it 'appears' from these reports that Katherine and MJ's children have been moved away somewhere from Calabasas....Katherine supposedly to Arizona (although she may be someplace else) and the kids to a "secure location" which could mean anywhere I suppose.<br /><br />So I wonder *what*  is really going on?  (or about to go on?) <br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Since when do surveillance cameras shake, pan and zoom?  Good thing too, it's not a criminal situation with strangers.....you couldn't actually see the faces on the driveway video, lol.  Horrible quality...they should get a refund for whoever sold them that system  :icon_lol:  Please.....we are supposed to believe this stuff?  Really? Also, what's with Janet and Randy videoing or taking photos themselves anyways.......what is we are to take from this?  My eyes are getting stuck in the rolled up position  :icon_rolleyes: <br />Ugh.......TMZ have mercy! <br /><br />Blessings
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]Interesting tweet just now...[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite[/size]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I don't see violence in the video :argue: :icon_lol:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Me either Paula. TMZ you are overstretching here.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    on 1343144299:
    <br />[size=12pt]Interesting tweet just now...[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />'pains'  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_confused: :computer-losy-smiley: :icon_albino: :icon_lol: :omg:<br /><br />yabba dabba dooooo!  :LolLolLolLol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1343144299:
    <br />[size=12pt]Interesting tweet just now...[/size]<br /><br />[size=10pt]Genevieve Jackson ‏@RealGenevieveJ<;br />"Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light."<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />pain(s)  :icon_albino: i'm thinking here we go everyone... hang on tight!  :icon_eek:  Just saw your post reveron1958  :icon_lol:<br /><br />The video is sent in from someone ....MJ? To me, looks orchestrated with the cars arriving, then the last part is someone video taping the security surveillance to show Janet and Randy video taping Paris and their conversations. They also included Janet reaching for Paris's iphone....as was written in another story.<br />This is visual evidence to convince everyone there is conflict and kids-  Paris is on estate's side.  :ghsdf:<br />Everything is being video taped...filmed. <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Notice the "Total Recall" trailer before both these past videos from TMZ.<br /><br />I speculated months ago the the public and the fans will experience total recall upon bamsday when they realize none of this was real... total recall all the way back to 6/25/09, and even prior, all of the events, everything was staged, everything was an illusion, and they been punked.<br /><br />Lol. Loving every minute of this.<br /><br />So what do you think, is that MJ filming all this from above?<br /><br />*insert Liberian Girl "that's a wrap" pic here*
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343145910:
    <br />Notice the "Total Recall" trailer before both these past videos from TMZ.<br /><br />I speculated months ago the the public and the fans will experience total recall upon bamsday when they realize none of this was real... total recall all the way back to 6/25/09, and even prior, all of the events, everything was staged, everything was an illusion, and they been punked.<br /><br />Lol. Loving every minute of this.<br /><br />So what do you think, is that MJ filming all this from above?<br /><br />*insert Liberian Girl "that's a wrap" pic here*<br />
    <br /><br /> :woohoo2:<br /><br />Yes yes....noticed that too.<br /><br />I can´t watch the vid, does not work for me here grrrrr<br />Could be Blanket filming though  :icon_lol:<br />Or is he in the vid?<br /><br /> :beerchug:
    on 1343145910:
    <br />Notice the "Total Recall" trailer before both these past videos from TMZ.<br /><br />I speculated months ago the the public and the fans will experience total recall upon bamsday when they realize none of this was real... total recall all the way back to 6/25/09, and even prior, all of the events, everything was staged, everything was an illusion, and they been punked.<br /><br />Lol. Loving every minute of this.<br /><br />So what do you think, is that MJ filming all this from above?<br /><br />*insert Liberian Girl "that's a wrap" pic here*<br />
    <br /><br />I love this quote from the 1990 Total Recall's IMDB (plot summary):<br /><br />"What is reality when you can't trust your memory?"<br /><br />Total Recall (1990) - IMDb<br /><br />
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    LOL nice video, TMZ. Michael could well be in the video and I wouldn't be able to tell. :icon_e_wink:
    So many developments / stories that my head is spinning and I'm feeling hoax intoxicated.  I LOVE it!!!!!  :icon_lol:<br />Now seems the shit is about to hit the fan...or should I say fans.  :icon_e_confused:
  • I have no clue on how to make a new topic this should be under twitter.<br />Is this Trent Jackson THE Trent Jackson if so then look on what he is tweeting<br /><br />Trent Jackson (TrentTheArtist) on Twitter
    on 1343146365:
    <br />
    on 1343145910:
    <br /><br /> :woohoo2:<br /><br />Yes yes....noticed that too.<br /><br />I can´t watch the vid, does not work for me here grrrrr<br />Could be Blanket filming though  :icon_lol:<br />Or is he in the vid?<br /><br /> :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />Nice connection  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />I see Blanket in the video. I thought about MJ filming, but he's with Katherine....somewhere.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm at work and went out for a smoke with some guy and I started talking about the hoax (I couldn't help myself with all that's going on, lol). <br /><br />His reaction. "WTF, you're retarded, he's dead".  <br /><br />He actually called me that!  I had to laugh at him though that's how he is and because he's obviously clueless and apparently very close-minded.<br /><br />I explained to him about what's been going on and he said "Whatever, you're out to lunch".
    Lol. He will come crying back, dumbfounded and wide eyed later. That'll be fun, Andrea.
    on 1343147203:
    <br />I have no clue on how to make a new topic this should be under twitter.<br />Is this Trent Jackson THE Trent Jackson if so then look on what he is tweeting<br /><br />Trent Jackson (TrentTheArtist) on Twitter<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for finding that... wow.<br /><br />deleted for now, rather off.
    I really have a problem with the way this Trent speaks about Paris. How do we know this the real Trent Jackson's account?
  • I dont know if it is... I just found it and thought maybe worth keepin an eye on it.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Lol. He will come crying back, dumbfounded and wide eyed later. That'll be fun, Andrea.
    <br /><br />Oh I can't wait bec! I basically told him that too, lol, and that's when he said I was out to lunch.  This guy's reasoning skills are messed up though, he thought I was a lesbian because I went on a vacation with a gay (male) friend. 
    @Andrea, sadly that seems to be the normal level of reasoning skills.
    on 1343148442:
    <br />I really have a problem with the way this Trent speaks about Paris. How do we know this the real Trent Jackson's account?<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly what I was thinking......<br />his whole demeanor seems arrogant and condescending..."THOSE" kids are not considered "family"...really?<br /><br />Were we correct..... that the kids were with Michael from the beginning.  "THOSE" kids are not his kids....<br />OMGosh, my head hurts  :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />But, I agree...something is off with this Trent dude. Is there a good picture of him somewhere.....when I google <br />him, I get a lot of Katherine and Michael.  Can't tell who I am looking at.....<br /><br />LOVE<br />
    on 1343148534:
    <br />I dont know if it is... I just found it and thought maybe worth keepin an eye on it.<br />
    <br /><br />After reading his site, idk who it is. Not sure if this guy is connected to family, looks like a fan of Janet Jackson.<br />It's offensive, maybe not worth reading.
    Were we correct..... that the kids were with Michael from the beginning.  "THOSE" kids are not his kids....<br />OMGosh, my head hurts 
    <br />My head also Wishy. Brain turning to mush. Hoax overload. <br />Seriously, I had the same fleeting thought regarding the kids, but dismissed it almost instantly as crazy talk. <br />A personal Assistant usually has a certain level of decorum and a more congenial demeanor don't they? Like good people skills at the least? This is somebody I would not want representing me in any way. Unless he also is a bad-ass actor. But still....can't abide by the language he uses regarding Paris. Makes me want to slap his face.