Jackson Family Compound SLAPPING, PUNCHING

CyanMoonCyanMoon Posts: 31
edited July 2012 in News
[size=14pt]Jackson Family Compound<br />SLAPPING,<br />PUNCHING<br />[/size]<br />7/24/2012 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0724-jackson-x17-getty-tmz-article-2.jpg<br /><br />It was all out war at Katherine Jackson's house in Calabasas Monday ... complete with slapping and punching ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />We now have details about the incident.  Sources who were there say two SUVs with Randy, Jermaine and Janet inside, followed a car driving Michael Jackson's 3 kids inside the gates.  We're told Randy, Jermaine and Janet did not have authority to enter.<br /><br />Once on the grounds, we're told MJ's 3 siblings tried to strong-arm Paris, Prince and Blanket.  Their mission was to get them in an SUV and take them to Arizona, where Katherine has been staying.<br /><br />Our sources say at one point Janet tried to grab a resistant Paris' cell phone, a scuffle ensued and Janet slapped the teenager, screaming, "You're a spoiled little bitch!"  We're told Paris fired back with her own slap and told Janet, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"<br /><br />At the same time, we're told Trent Jackson, who was at the house, tried to stop an aggressive Randy and Jermaine.  We're told Trent put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.

Comments

• JosJos Posts: 360
    :P<br /><br />I think this is going to far.<br /><br />Can someone explain to me:<br />If Michael did hoax his death, wich I believe, how can he possible take the risk that a large group of people around the world are now starting to hate his siblings?<br />I mean, is it really needed to make this huge fight within the family, only for the hoax?<br /><br />I loved it all the way, untill the last reports especially this one. Slapping, Headlocks, Punches...  :P
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    if this is real, then trent jackson should be charged with assault.........personally I'm not buying it.......and as for the name calling, I've never heard of any of them speaking this way to their niece paris
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    tmz sure have a lot of 'sources' all over the place!!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    How will Michael rescue the reputation of his family after all this, even if these fights were part of the hoax?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    [size=12pt]Live MSNBC Stream for Janet & Randy interview on Rev. Al Sharpton's "PoliticsNation"[/size]<br /><br />MSNBC Live - Watch MSNBC - USA<br /><br />Al Sharpton  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    This is just so bizarre.  We saw the video.....it did not look violent. I can't imagine Janet speaking to Paris that way.
  • @ Diggy, because these news reports are generated by heresay, false reports, fake photos and NO evidence! Big lesson in that. Payback to media and D.As office. For now this looks like Jackson family are the fool. Watch this space as it will turn around.<br /><br />NB: the funny thing is media are probably adding there own spin and sensationalizing details within a fake story, I:e the bitch slap. Like the game 'chinese whispers' They are being played.<br /><br />@ Jos, if 'this' is going too far, what do you call MJ faking his death. It's supposed to be unconventional and break moral barriers. That's why it's so beautiful.<br /><br />Meanwhile this is no worse than what media have done to him for past 30 years.<br /><br />You just need to trust and remember that amongst these illusions, MJ will never put his kids in harms way.
    When there are reports of an adult who is slapping a child,...  I don't think that is something Michael would organize, no.<br />I know it could be fake, and there is a good change it is, but the report itself is not good. I don't like it, sorry. It's against all things I've learned from my mother. <br />How many children over the world do have to face a violence like this in "real life"? That's my point.<br />But that's just my way of thinking, sorry again.<br /><br />
  • dont be sorry. its cool. your opinion.<br /><br /><br />just don't get sucked in.  :icon_razz:
    As long as you'll get my point, it's okay  :)<br /><br />I don't want to point my finger to Michael here, because we all know the media is f*cked up.. So this could be made up by them, and if so it's a shame.  ::)
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    <br /><br />/<br />Moonwalker the girl is slapped by the bad guy.. hmmm.. So hope it is apart of the hoax, where's latoya?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :LolLolLolLol: this whole drama has been all over the morning news here in Australia. <br /><br />I was just watching one of them (which I normally avoid like the plague) and it was hilarious...all I could do was laugh.....they don't realise how they are all being played!!! They are eating it up like vultures.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Wow! A lot of "breaking news"! lately!  :icon_lol: It's getting hard to keep up with everything! But it's so exciting! :icon_bounce: Keep them coming! lol I believe that out of all these TMZ articles 80% is pure hoax. We need to learn who has to fall out of this circus! who is (are) the bad guy(s). I don't believe that any of the Jackson family would "ambush" Michael's children. I don't believe that they are so greedy as to fight for Michael's fortune! There's gotta be some other deeper meaning behind all this charade they're doing! They probably have a traitor among them (not necessarily part of the family..could be some employee or associate...who knows!!) so.... they need to play pretend until they expose the 'black sheep" !!<br />Or maybe everything is just to mess up with the tabloids (media) !! and put them into ridiculous situations!!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343174602:
    <br />Wow! A lot of "breaking news"! lately!  :icon_lol: It's getting hard to keep up with everything! But it's so exciting! :icon_bounce: Keep them coming! lol I believe that out of all these TMZ articles 80% is pure hoax. We need to learn who has to fall out of this circus! who is (are) the bad guy(s). I don't believe that any of the Jackson family would "ambush" Michael's children. I don't believe that they are so greedy as to fight for Michael's fortune! There's gotta be some other deeper meaning behind all this charade they're doing! They probably have a traitor among them (not necessarily part of the family..could be some employee or associate...who knows!!) so.... they need to play pretend until they expose the 'black sheep" !!<br />Or maybe everything is just to mess up with the tabloids (media) !! and put them into ridiculous situations!!<br />
    <br /><br />I am voting for media skit!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "You're a spoiled little bitch!"
    :argue: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />And since when TMZ is a means of communication 100% reliable :thjajaja121:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Hahahaha paula!<br /><br />Something I find funny is that I've seen/heard people say "Well WTF is Janet doing there?"  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I don't think Harvey was at work today.  On location? Ha.
  • @ adi, you must have been watching what i was watching  :icon_razz: :icon_razz:<br /><br />ooh, yes. they are gobbling it up!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And all the while, the brothers are on their " Unity " Tour. Doesn't it occur to the media that they maybe are being played with? Surely they must have an inkling in that big bloated corporate brain that something is off....way off.....all the way back to 25th June. 2009.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343183095:
    <br />And all the while, the brothers are on their " Unity " Tour. Doesn't it occur to the media that they maybe are being played with? Surely they must have an inkling in that big bloated corporate brain that something is off....way off.....all the way back to 25th June. 2009.<br />
    <br /><br />RK your comment reminded me of a random tweet (can't remember whose, think it was a RT) I saw yesterday, it made me laugh. Something like "It's nice that Jermaine can take time out between kidnappings to perfom on the Unity Tour."
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Andrea:<br />
    "It's nice that Jermaine can take time out between kidnappings to perfom on the Unity Tour."
    <br /><br />Omg that made me laugh so hard I spit all over my keyboard.<br /><br />anewfan:<br />
    We saw the video.....it did not look violent.
    <br /><br />EXACTLY!!!<br /><br />
  • on 1343165479:
    <br />[size=14pt]Jackson Family Compound<br />SLAPPING,<br />PUNCHING<br />[/size]<br />7/24/2012 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />0724-jackson-x17-getty-tmz-article-2.jpg<br /><br />It was all out war at Katherine Jackson's house in Calabasas Monday ... complete with slapping and punching ... TMZ has learned.<br /><br />We now have details about the incident.  Sources who were there say two SUVs with Randy, Jermaine and Janet inside, followed a car driving Michael Jackson's 3 kids inside the gates.  We're told Randy, Jermaine and Janet did not have authority to enter.<br /><br />Once on the grounds, we're told MJ's 3 siblings tried to strong-arm Paris, Prince and Blanket.  Their mission was to get them in an SUV and take them to Arizona, where Katherine has been staying.<br /><br />Our sources say at one point Janet tried to grab a resistant Paris' cell phone, a scuffle ensued and Janet slapped the teenager, screaming, "You're a spoiled little bitch!"  We're told Paris fired back with her own slap and told Janet, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"<br /><br />At the same time, we're told Trent Jackson, who was at the house, tried to stop an aggressive Randy and Jermaine.  We're told Trent put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth.<br />
    <br /><br />I just love how Jerm is sticking his toungue out. WTF is Janet wearing? She looks like she should be on a trapeze flying through the air at the circus. The big circus her bro MJ is creating. I can't get over how much drama is hitting the fan, lol and peeps are eating this up!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /> :th_bravo: Showman MJ you have out done yourself.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well they've got to have some hard core action to make it really dramatic and for people to get emotionally charged. Otherwise people are going to think, like who cares--boooring...<br />What great timing for this family fight --Unity Tour! :thjajaja121:  What delicious irony! And close to the eve of the Olympics!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have been away all day yesterday and I am reading this all now, but seriously this is craziness. I wanna see Jermaine's thick bloody lip and Trent's mug shot. Why no charges? This is such bull shit. <br /><br />Indeed, brothers are doing a Unity tour and fight in between, they are trying to get the will invalidated 3 years overdue and fans are going crazy, including hoaxers. In the meantime, Katherine is chillin' and playing UNO. Nothing makes sense and I am entertained.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br /> Why I'm not surprised? That "Janet slaps her niece" is spread all over internet by the biggest gossip trash sites and they were the first (OF COURSE!) with their 'news'... tabloid junkies.<br />I'd love to see their faces when they 'learn' that the reports were false and that the 'source' has made up the story  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />"Tabloid Junkie"<br /><br />" Speculate to break the one you hate<br /> Circulate the lie you confiscate<br /> Assassinate and mutilate<br /> As the hounding media in hysteria<br /> Who's the next for you to resurrect<br /> JFK exposed the CIA<br /> Truth be told the grassy knoll<br /> As the blackmail story in all your glory<br /> <br />It's slander<br /> You say it's not a sword<br /> But with your pen you torture men<br /> You'd crucify the Lord<br /> And you don't have to read it, read it<br /> And you don't have to eat it, eat it<br /> To buy it is to feed it, feed it<br /> So why do we keep foolin' ourselves<br /> <br />Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> Though everybody wants to read all about it<br /> Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual, actual<br /> They say he's homosexual<br /> <br />In the hood<br /> Frame him if you could<br /> Shoot to kill<br /> To blame him if you will<br /> If he dies sympathize<br /> Such false witnesses<br /> Damn self righteousness<br /> In the black<br /> Stab me in the back<br /> In the face<br /> To lie and shame the race<br /> Heroine and Marilyn<br /> As the headline stories of<br /> All your glory<br /> <br />It's slander<br /> With the words you use<br /> You're a parasite in black and white<br /> Do anything for news<br /> And you don't go and buy it, buy it<br /> And they won't glorify it, 'fy it<br /> To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it<br /> Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves<br /> Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> Everybody wants to read all about it<br /> Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> See, but everybody wants to believe all about it<br /> <br />Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> See, but everybody wants to believe all about it<br /> Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual, actual<br /> She's blonde and she's bisexual<br /> <br />Scandal<br /> With the words you use<br /> You're a parasite in black and white<br /> Do anything for news<br /> And you don't go and buy it, buy it<br /> And they won't glorify it, 'fy it<br /> To read it sanctifies it, 'fies it<br /> Why do we keep foolin' ourselves<br /> Slander<br /> You say it's not a sin<br /> But with your pen you torture men<br /> Then why do we keep foolin' ourselves<br /> <br />Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> Though everybody wants to read all about it<br /> Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> See, but everybody wants to read all about it<br /> <br />Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual<br /> Just because you read it in a magazine<br /> Or see it on the TV screen<br /> Don't make it factual, actual<br /> You're so damn disrespectable "<br /><br />LOVE
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1343210149:
    <br />I have been away all day yesterday and I am reading this all now, but seriously this is craziness. I wanna see Jermaine's thick bloody lip and Trent's mug shot. Why no charges? This is such bull shit. <br /><br />Indeed, brothers are doing a Unity tour and fight in between, they are trying to get the will invalidated 3 years overdue and fans are going crazy, including hoaxers. In the meantime, Katherine is chillin' and playing UNO. Nothing makes sense and I am entertained.<br />
    <br /><br />+1  :icon_e_wink: