Marlon Jackson Breaks Down in Interview WALKS OFF

marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
edited July 2012 in News
<br /><br />Wow exploit the media, unleashed a storm in the family, this video is just a taste will rise LunaJo67 compleata interview. keep watching.  :affraid:

Comments

• is it possible to change the subject header to english?
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Pobre familia. Que cosas tiene la vida!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    is it possible to change the subject header to english?
    <br /><br />No problem here you have it PREVIEW! Marlon Jackson breaks, angry because he knows this donde Your Mother
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Why Marlon not removed the glasses to dry their tears? :suspect: :thjajaja121:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Why Marlon not removed the glasses to dry their tears? 
    <br /><br />as the tears dried on glasses? that difficult  :LolLolLolLol:
  • CyanMoonCyanMoon Posts: 31
    [size=14pt]Marlon Jackson<br />Breaks Down in Interview<br />WALKS OFF<br />[/size]<br />7/24/2012 5:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />072412-jacksons-insider-launch-2.jpg<br /><br />Marlon Jackson just broke down in tears during an interview ... and walked off the set -- after explaining how his mother has been forcibly cut off from the rest of her family.<br /><br />Marlon -- along with brothers Tito and Jackie -- were sitting for an interview with "The Insider" when Marlon choked up.<br /><br />Marlon explained, "We've been told that our mother is safe. She's doing well. But we have not spoken to her. We have not talked to her and I don't know where my mother is."<br /><br />At that point, Marlon grew incensed, saying, "All i know is she is in Arizona, and whatever doctor is saying I can't talk to my mother you call ME!" Marlon then stormed off.<br /><br />Randy Jackson -- one of the siblings who helped whisk away Katherine to Arizona -- has said Katherine was under doctor's orders to escape the constant frenzy of the Jackson home, and relax.<br /><br />Clearly, Marlon didn't get the memo.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343172484:
    <br />is it possible to change the subject header to english?<br />
    <br /><br />I just changed it. <br /><br />Please guys...when you are posting on the English forum, make sure to use English language.<br /><br />Thank you.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    There you are Marlon!
    He comes across so very very likeable, don´t you think?<br /><br />Gotta love that guy.  :icon_e_wink:
    I insist, Marlon not removed the glasses to dry his tears :icon_lol:
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Candle in the wind.
    I have merged topics.<br /><br />marumjj´s topic and the TMZ topic posted by CyanMoon.<br /><br />TMZ article appears in the middle of the page...confusion....but I am sure you´ll forgive me....this flood of news is overwhelming.<br />Hard to keep track of everything.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1343178292:
    <br />I insist, Marlon not removed the glasses to dry his tears :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />just a note on the possibility of the glasses. we are looking at them hiding their eyes so as not to see that there are no tears. i saw a program not long ago on like presidential security team that suggested the glasses are to keep people from know what direction the security is watching. just thought i would add.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Touching.<br /><br />I really can't watch any of this with a straight face. Sadly, the media and the public are going to buy it all the way up to the end.
  • reveron1958reveron1958 Posts: 514
    He's not that good an actor.  :icon_neutral:  Anyway, nobody died did they .....  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_geek:<br /><br /><br />shame they did not shed a few more tears when their brother supposedly died unexpectedly at a young age  :icon_rolleyes:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1343208197:
    <br />He's not that good an actor.  :icon_neutral:  Anyway, nobody died did they .....  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br />Yea, I think they should have done another take on that.  I was laughing throughout!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343188653:
    <br />Touching.<br />I really can't watch any of this with a straight face. <br />Sadly, the media and the public are going to buy it [size=12pt]all the way up to the end.[/size]<br />
    <br />YEP! hoax-donuts are always tasty  :icon_lol: swallow everything!  :icon_lol:
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    I can't keep up with this show!  Now I have run out of popcorn.....does any one have any popcorn I can borrow?  :)
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    P.S. I love Marlon  :bearhug: He is a cutie pie.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343215745:
    <br />I can't keep up with this show!  Now I have run out of popcorn.....does any one have any popcorn I can borrow?  :)<br />
    <br />Here you go! 0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif<br /><br /><br />I prefer GUM for now  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />emoticone-bubble-gum-3829.gif
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Hmmm looks scripted...  :suspect:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1343237881:
    <br />
    on 1343215745:
    <br />I can't keep up with this show!  Now I have run out of popcorn.....does any one have any popcorn I can borrow?  :)<br />
    <br />Here you go! 0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif0041.gif<br /><br /><br />I prefer GUM for now  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />emoticone-bubble-gum-3829.gif<br />
    <br /><br />Here's a little something for both of you:<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1yHwHqaSFjd-yB_cQHeuiOEVwURCfNlVwHHtxeySOyQO4B5c9Cg<br /><br />I don't know what to make of Marlon.......<br />I do firmly believe that all the kids love their mom immensely.  So it's difficult to watch him go through all that.  <br />But, on the other hand...it did seem scripted or at least rehearsed.  In most interviews, don't they refer to their parents as Katherine and Joe?  Or am I totally skewed , lol been known to happen! <br /><br />Blessings
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This makes me feel so conflicted, cause I couldn't stifle the laughing when I watched this and that then made me feel guilty like I'm a horrible person for laughing at his pain [on the very very slim chance that it may be genuine]<br />Oh MarMar....fake crying in sunglasses requires real skill as the audience can't see any eye action. Maybe Paris can give some tips. I hear she is very good at it. <br />But you are such a sweetie.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Marlon you're a wonderful actor, but you should have asked Paris to teach you how to cry on the spot!!
    on 1343180105:
    <br />
    on 1343178292:
    <br />I insist, Marlon not removed the glasses to dry his tears :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />just a note on the possibility of the glasses. we are looking at them hiding their eyes so as not to see that there are no tears. i saw a program not long ago on like presidential security team that suggested the glasses are to keep people from know what direction the security is watching. just thought i would add.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Or at least slightly raise the glasses, do not place your hand directly in the glasses<br /><br />072412-jacksons-insider-launch-2.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />