Michael Jackson's Kids get AMBUSHED... LOL

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />okay, here is the next one  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
<br /><br />Comment by TMZ: If you think YOUR FAMILY has issues -- then the Jackson family is going to help you keep things in perspective... because this family is CRAZY!<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    LMFAO :))  :thjajaja121: It already feels like it's a Reality-TV-series, with daily-episodes!! lmao :))  :thjajaja121: Now TMZ even gave it a title and a LOGO : "The jackson Family Feud"  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />tmzjackson.jpg
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I can not imagine Janet being after Michael's money. This is ridiculous. She's got her own money, enough for sure.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Gotta love the statement at the end....."I thought all the madness would end after Michael was gone".. :thjajaja121:<br />Hey TMZ...[size=14pt]not bloody likely[/size].......Joker is just getting started.  :ghsdf:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ".......no we're just getting started"<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • I love this family's drama!  MUCH more fun than the reality shows currently on television.  :icon_cool:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah it's the best reality show ever, hands down #1.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This is better than the reality that made  the brothers
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    OMG ROFLOL, this video is hilarious. :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    They're stoking the fires that the siblings want Michael's money, and to the fans and world this makes total sense.<br />However in reality, I'm sure they're being paid for their acting services.
  • on 1343265242:
    <br />Yeah it's the best reality show ever, hands down #1.<br />
    <br /><br />so true! I have barely watched any TV in the past week. My foxtel hardrive box is almost full, because my shows are queuing up and i havent watched any of them because this has me faaaaaaaaaaar more hooked!<br /><br />