KATHERINE JACKSON PLOT CRUMBLES Returns to L.A.

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited July 2012 in News
[size=14pt]KATHERINE JACKSON<br />PLOT CRUMBLES<br />Returns to L.A.[/size]<br /><br />7/25/2012 7:36 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />072512-jackson-gma-launch-v2-1.jpg<br /><br />Jackson Plot Crumbles -- Katherine Returning to L.A. | Celebrity Videos | TMZ.com<br /><br />Michael Jackson's conspiratorial siblings couldn't withstand the onslaught of bad publicity ... because Randy Jackson just revealed that his mother Katherine is finally returning to L.A. -- proof the Jackson scheme has completely fallen apart. <br /><br />Katherine has been holed up in Arizona for the past 10 days ... after she was effectively kidnapped by Randy and several other Jackson siblings in what appears to be a scheme to pressure Katherine to try and overthrow the executors of the Michael Jackson estate. <br /><br />But moments ago, Randy -- the family ringleader -- appeared on "Good Morning America" ... and announced his mother was finally coming home ... just one day after Tito BAILED on the plot. <br /><br />It's unclear if this will affect TJ Jackson's plan to seek temporary guardianship of MJ's kids.<br /><br />Jackson Plot Crumbles -- Katherine Returning to L.A. | TMZ.com<br />

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    The word, "plot" always makes me think Forest Lawn........<br /><br />Oh my....I need coffee! <br /><br />*if she wears pink, I'll faint....Sim, you better catch me!  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Plot n scheme, interesting word choices.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Randy -- the family ringleader
    <br /><br /><br />This sounds like the head of the gang. <br /> Ringleader " here say  to the heads of the gangs :icon_lol:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Ringleader is that also a name refered to in a circus? ringleader and ringmaster?