JACKSON FAMILY EMERGENCY GUARDIANSHIP HEARING

2»

Comments

• The judge told TJ no and then awarded him temporary guardianship anyway? That doesn't even make any sense....this IS a circus!
  • I am feeling uneasy about all of this.  I really hope that she and the kids are ok.  They could be going up against the same people that wanted to hurt Michael.  Those same people could have found out that Michael is really alive and are holding Katherine against her will to get information from her on his whereabouts.  This could also be the reasoning behind the family going against the executors and trying to get the kids out of the house.  This family could be in true danger.  This could be the reason why Tito's son is getting temporary custody of these children.  Those children need to stay with their family and those who knows what is going on.  As far as the argument that happened outside their home.  Janet could have been trying to get the kids out of the house so they could no longer be in danger.  Janet would never go along with the other brothers if it was just about the money.  There is something bad going on over there and I for one am worried. 
  • Wow - they acted really fast on this didn't they. This is really crazy for sure and I have to admit that when I saw the news today it made my heart skip a beat.<br /><br />We've long seen correlation between 2005 and this hoax. I wonder if this portrays the accusations that MJ tried to abduct Arvizo's and take them away to Brazil when in fact they were free to come and go as they pleased. It also reminds me of when CPS investigated MJ because of the allegations to make sure the kids were safe. They found nothing (of course) and the children were able to stay at Neverland.<br /><br />That picture of KJ and fam playing UNO has to be "key". Ughh - I don't have enough time to keep up with all of the threads so I apologize if this has been discussed.<br /><br />Blessings - and Michael, you're BAD, but in a good way.<br /><br />
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Michael JOSEPH Jackson Again watch this Document: http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0725_jackson_doc.PDF
    on 1343244103:
    <br />Michael JOSEPH Jackson Again watch this Document: http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0725_jackson_doc.PDF<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry :thjajaja121: My mistake, 2 Bad you can't change a post you have written?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    so didnt we agree,that anything with joseph comes under the heading of "peformance art/or bullshit/or not relavant"
    on 1343247204:
    <br />so didnt we agree,that anything with joseph comes under the heading of "peformance art/or bullshit/or not relavant"<br />
    <br /><br />Whar are you "talking" about?  :)this document is about TJ Jackson application to guardianship of mj childen.NOT about Joseph
    ooooooops my bad
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am sooooo confused  :icon_eek:
    hey Gina,lets form an orderly queue, of "confused" shall we !! xxx
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343241071:
    <br />
    on 1343240319:
    <br />Welcome Bam!!! You picked a great time to join in the conversation, lol!<br />
    <br /><br />YES indeedy! lol,  Thanks for the welcome!!!  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /> ohh BAM! everybody was waiting for you!!  :icon_lol:<br />warm Welccome!!  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    So the judge reminds TJ's lawyer that Diana Ross & Debbie Rowe should be notified prior to demanding guardianship.<br />Nevertheless, the judge grants TJ the guardianship!  :icon_eek:<br />Even more ! the judge encourages TJ to request PERMANENT guardianship even though TJ asked for temporary guardianship!  :icon_eek:<br /><br />To me, the judge is at least bizarre!<br /><br /><br />I love TJ and the 3Ts and I am sure the kids will be in good hands with TJ, but I have to ask: why TJ?<br />It seems like TJ appeared in this scenario..like out of the blue, don't you think? I mean the 3Ts have not been active/involved in the hoax so far, have they? Why all of the sudden such an important "role" for TJ - the care of Michael's children! <br /><br />And I still find it very odd that Rebbie, with whom Mrs Katherine supposedly left, hasn't made any statement yet!