KATHERINE JACKSON CASE LIVE Outside Courthouse

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]KATHERINE JACKSON CASE <br />LIVE Outside Courthouse[/size]<br />17 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF <br /><br />We're live outside the courthouse where a judge named TJ Jackson temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's three children -- and SUSPENDED Katherine Jackson's guardianship.<br /><br />It's unclear if anyone plans to speak, but we're ready just in case. Keep watching.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• That facility sounds like a typical brainwash facility.
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    so the lawyer didnt even get to see katherine yesterday at the "spa'? and katherine doesnt know anything about all of this??? :WTF:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    UPDATE:  Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, said he would oppose any effort to make TJ the permanent guardian.  Sanders said he had no basis for believing Katherine was kidnapped.  Sanders says he thinks this whole thing was a "giant misunderstanding."  When Katherine returns to L.A., he says he will file a motion to reinstate Katherine as guardian.  Perry says Randy assured him Katherine was coming home today.  Here's what's really weird.  Sanders acknowledged Randy and company would not let his see Katherine when he flew to Arizona.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    yeah i heard that too Souza. and when would an attorney,, not insist on seeing his client? esp. under these circumstances??? wow,, i feel crazy haha and its not even my family
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=12pt]I agree.  The "sure please come see her" changed to "oops you're here...nevermind".  WTH was that except for his ability to describe the "facility" she was supposed to be at to the press.  Didn't much care for his description either...new room yesterday...new key?  Why would you be changing accommodations the day before your departure?  His dialogue made it sound more like a holding facility than a luxury spa.  Just things I picked up on but who knows right?  Guess it might have been scripted that way intentionally. [/size]
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Bat caves don't have cell reception...lol

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    It's unclear if anyone plans to speak, but we're ready just in case. Keep watching.
    <br /><br />LOL!
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    on 1343243310:
    <br />Bat caves don't have cell reception...lol<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
  • According to this article phones and cell phones are allowed and functioning at that spa<br /><br />Someone’s Lying About Katherine Jackson: Miraval Spa Allows Cell Phones and Has Landlines in Every Room | Showbiz411
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1343243310:
    <br />Bat caves don't have cell reception...lol<br />
    <br /><br />Perhaps I was in a bunker :icon_eek: :icon_lol:<br /><br />