Joe Jackson Returns to L.A.--Don´t Forget About Me!

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
joejack.jpg<br /><br />Because no Jackson family drama is complete without Papa Joe ... Katherine's estranged husband has finally come to town ... and moments ago, he arrived to the family's famous home in Encino, CA.<br /><br />It's the first time we've seen Joe Jackson since Katherine was reported missing over the weekend.<br /><br />Joe -- who spends most of his time in Vegas and rarely comes to L.A. -- pulled up at the Jackson compound roughly 30 minutes ago in a black Mercedes with Nevada plates, wearing his trademark fedora. We're told he checked the mail and disappeared into the home.<br /><br />Katherine is currently on her way back to L.A.<br /><br />No word on how long Joe plans to stay in town ... or if he plans to meet up with the family to try and end the drama. <br /><br />Joe Jackson Returns to L.A. -- Don't Forget About Me! | TMZ.com

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :smiley-vault-misc-150: a daily news about each family member...now Joe.... :smiley-vault-misc-150:.... :errrr: we have not seen anything yet.. :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Still no news about LaToya!
    on 1343253532:
    <br />Still no news about LaToya!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> ;) coming soon, I'm sure !!  ;D
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I can't wait to hear what La Toya has to say.
  • We can always hope Latoya is with Michael... maybe they will come back together and put an end to all this.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Joe enters the scene, Katherine is on her way, kids are moved into place through courts, siblings divided... media take over. Estate must be spinning out of control. Latoya tweets Love, Light And Positivity! Michael... are you next?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I´d prefer:<br /><br />"Michael Joe Jackson Returns to L.A.--Don´t Forget About Me!"<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    on 1343254840:
    <br />I´d prefer:<br /><br />"Michael Joe Jackson Returns to L.A.--Don´t Forget About Me!"<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Hmmmmm! It would be wonderful!!!!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Glad to see Joe.<br /><br />I don't think we are close to done yet though.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1343253532:
    <br />Still no news about LaToya!<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes, we see that she has to say :argue: :ghsdf:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Maybe Joe came back for his 84th birthday today.  And all the other Jacksons who are apparently in L.A.<br /><br />Happy Birthday Joe! :)
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you for the story MaryK! It is really interesting to see so many MJ related news nowadays! wrongs will be righted, hopefully! I trust in Michael.
    on 1343330800:
    <br />Maybe Joe came back for his 84th birthday today.  And all the other Jacksons who are apparently in L.A.<br /><br />Happy Birthday Joe! :)<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Happy birthday  :multiplespotting:<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1343330800:
    <br />Maybe Joe came back for his 84th birthday today.  And all the other Jacksons who are apparently in L.A.<br /><br />Happy Birthday Joe! :)<br />
    <br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR09EjQtwDUWOvpcUNs1glPaOYtpd2MYIA8KIov5jgzHzNoiFzNpg<br /><br />[shadow=red,left][size=24pt]Mr. Jackson![/size][/shadow]