Michael's lips.

Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
edited December 2009 in News
I found this pic:

826603915_5_PMkF.jpg

watch Michael's (beautiful ^^) lips. You can see his normal lips, and you can see just above his lip red. Something like lipliner or something. And the lipliner made the lips like they have a little v on the top you know what I mean. I tried to draw it. And as you can see, i can't draw on the computer <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> the black means his real lips, and the red is something like lipliner.

sdfa.jpg

And I saw some people who thought Michael had a double because of his lips. Because they change or something. Well, I think it is just his lipsliner that changed the shape of his lips you know what I am saying? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• It's lip liner, not lip stick. But yeah, I do agree.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    It's lip liner, not lip stick. But yeah, I do agree.
    oh that 's what i meant but i didn't knew the english word <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> i am going to change it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • It's okay. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We're all prone to mistakes!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I love MJ's lips and his teeth. MJ, you are gorgeous, my baby!
  • It might be tattoo
    It might be tattoo
    oyeah also possible. A make-up tattoo. But if it is lipliner, it would explain why his lips sometimes look different <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I like this pic because he has that 5 o'clock shadow.. like he needs a shave. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I like this pic because he has that 5 o'clock shadow.. like he needs a shave. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    hahaha yeah thats cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Whenever I see this pic, it gives me butterflies in my stomache and everywhere. I just wanna kiss him over and over, I love those beard-stubbles, it's such a natural pic! I'm so deeply in love, words are not enough to describe my inner feelings. <3 <3 <3
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I think it's a tattoo. What a gorgeous photo! Where did you find it? It's one of the best I've seen of him. I actually prefer his later period.
  • I think it's a tattoo. What a gorgeous photo! Where did you find it? It's one of the best I've seen of him. I actually prefer his later period.

you're right! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i agree with u liking him more in his later age... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i think its maybe theres not much age difference with me and him, and ive sort of lived the eras the same time ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Me too. He acquired a look of wisdom and maturity in later life that lent him great depth and beauty. I simply cannot understand why the media said his face was disfigured. I think it's because of the change in colour. It was never considered acceptable that a black man change his colour to white (for whatever reason, even disease, as is MJ's case).
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i agree with u liking him more in his later age... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i think its maybe theres not much age difference with me and him, and ive sort of lived the eras the same time ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ME AND MICHAEL HAVE A AGE DIFFERENCE 7 YEARS ,SO I LIVED ALSO THE ERAS ,BUT HE LOOKS BETTER THAN ME... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I AM 44 YEARS OLD/YOUNG.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i agree with u liking him more in his later age... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

ME AND MICHAEL HAVE A AGE DIFFERENCE 7 YEARS ,SO I LIVED ALSO THE ERAS ,BUT HE LOOKS BETTER THAN ME... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I AM 44 YEARS OLD/YOUNG.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    young <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> your old when your 70 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    He is SO gorgeous! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> beautiful lips ... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And I agree with the lip liner... He decided to have it done like this with make up <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I prefer when it is a less flashy liptick color but damn... still beautiful <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Have I already mentioned he is gorgeous? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> hehe
  • I thinks it's a tattoo; and what a beautiful picture!
    hee hee is that Joe Jackson reflected in Michael's glasses? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • So handsome. And I see his dad reflected in his glasses. LOL!
  • He's so beautiful!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I agree with you guys about how sexy that MJ looks in his later years. Some people on the internet thought that MJ looked old in TII. He looks so delicious in TII. I think I am going to melt down again. Hee-hee. This is my favy piccy of MJ from TII. His lips are so delicious.
    I agree with you guys about how sexy that MJ looks in his later years. Some people on the internet thought that MJ looked old in TII. He looks so delicious in TII. I think I am going to melt down again. Hee-hee. This is my favy piccy of MJ from TII. His lips are so delicious.
    agreed!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • omg. it is in moments like this where i wish i was conceived waaayyyy earlier. this 32-year age difference with Michael doesn't benefit me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

as i always say, Michael is the most beautiful man, not just interally but physically also. just look at those pictures...my heart skips so many beats.

Michael, all i need is ONE kiss & i'll leave you alone, lol.
  • I so much agree with you, I'm always almost collapsing by looking at him. He was, is and will always be the one and only, everything I ever long for. I'm ready to die for one kiss of those honey lips. I can't think rationally when it comes to this man, though I'm at the age of 48.
  • I agree with you guys about how sexy that MJ looks in his later years. Some people on the internet thought that MJ looked old in TII. He looks so delicious in TII. I think I am going to melt down again. Hee-hee. This is my favy piccy of MJ from TII. His lips are so delicious.

Nice picture... But if you look at his neck and his chest there is a slightly difference.. Or it could be the lights..

The neck/head is darker than his chest...
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    I wonder why his eyes are shut! lol!