Taj Jackson "Shooting With MJ"

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Saw this on Taj Jacksons website.... I thought it was very coincidental so let me know what<br />you all think. http://www.tajjackson.com/

Comments

• YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Taj just received his RED ONE camera apparently......<br />Red One is the company who makes the camera in that pic that MJ is behind looking in<br />and Kenny Ortega is behind him kind of smirking...... Taj said he named his new toy MJ<br />so when ever he turns the cam on he thinks of MJ..
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    That's a great site.......<br />I love the story about the theme park in Japan...too fun!<br /><br />The story about the Epic camera is a great one too....I love that<br />he named the camera MJ......I know he'll love using it!  I recently wrote<br />somewhere here...this whole adventure is more like Liberian Girl 2,<br />than Thriller 2, lol......good timing!  : ) <br /><br />Have a great day Young Mack!<br />Blessings Always
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I like the story about Tito sacrificing his time and personal goals so he could coach the boy's little league baseball team. Poppa T...you're a great Dad...just like your brother Michael.