Exclusive: Sony/ATV starts auction for Virgin Music song catalog

2»

Comments

• Tohme buys a house in July, 2009: A 5 million dollar house  :ghsdf:<br /><br />http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/3551
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1348528356:
    <br />Tohme buys a house in July, 2009: A 5 million dollar house  :ghsdf:<br /><br />http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/3551<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />That was not the same amount of money that allegedly Tohme returns to the estate that allegedly 5.5 million Michael gave him. First he said that the purpose of that money was a secret between Michael and the , then said that for the purchase of a house, I think that it was also said that this is money that Tohme having claimed of debtors from MJ :confused:
  • Frederick D. Rosen is one of the persons listed as living in the same block where Tohme bought his home in 2009.  There is an AEG & ticketmaster association here  :ghsdf:<br /><br />6a00d8341c630a53ef016302980867970d-600wi<br /><br />http://www.socaltech.com/outbox_enterprises_takes_on_electronic_ticketing_backed_by_aeg/s-0033693.html<br /><br />Fred Rosen, the 68-year-old erstwhile head of Ticketmaster, has relinquished his day-to-day duties as co-chief executive of Outbox Enterprises just one year after launching the Los Angeles ticketing firm, said a company executive who worked with Rosen but was not authorized to speak publicly.<br /><br />The company executive said Rosen stepped down last month because he wanted to work less. He retains an undisclosed equity ownership in Outbox, along with his partners Anschutz Entertainment Group, Cirque du Soleil and Jean-Francoys Brousseau.<br /><br />Rosen also remains Outbox's vice chairman, according to the executive. Brousseau, who shared the CEO title with Rosen, now runs Outbox solo. <br /><br />The news was first reported in The Wrap, which suggested Rosen's resignation was a "sign of trouble" at Outbox but did not cite specific problems. <br /><br />Rosen created Outbox to compete with Ticketmaster, the company he spent much of his career building into an industry powerhouse. <br /><br />AEG is both a joint owner and a major client of Outbox, using the company's technology to power its AXS ticketing service, which is being rolled out gradually to all of AEG's venues. Prior to switching over to AXS, AEG concerts and sporting events accounted for 15% to 20% of Ticketmaster's business. <br /><br />AEG spokesman Michael Roth declined Roth declined to comment.<br /><br />          <br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Tohme has to be one of the most mysterious characters in the hoax.  Rarely seen or heard from, when was the last time?  He certainly does come across as a bad guy.  But who knows, right?  Things aren't always as they seem.  Tohme could be a bad guy OR maybe MJ hired him to do the "dirty work" involved, whatever that was.  I would think you'd want an intimidating personality in your corner.  Whether that's Tohme though...well, I just don't know.
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    TT was the one person visibly supervising O2 and Jermaine's press conferences - two events delivering a message to the press and (then multiplied) out into the world, two pillars of the hoax that had to work out.<br /><br />
  • Who knows. Thome is definitely mysterious to say the least. I only want to point out that this case no. BP 117 321 is the same as any other case no but all with other content. <br /><br />This is too strange and it looks just fabricated. He could be a good or a bad guy. But the way I see things right now I give him the benefit of a doupt - simply based on the fact that press, estate (Branca & Co.) etc. are trying every effort to give TT the extreme bad guy card. Remember what the media says is mostly just the other way around. I for one do not trust the estate. And to me it goes the same i.r. to the charges brought up by the estate against TT.<br /><br />PS: And since most on this forum trust Jermaine, let's not forget that Jermaine AND TT held the press conference at UCLA Medical Center on 6/25/09. If we doubt TT, then what about Jermaine? ...  :icon_e_confused:
    on 1348566587:
    <br />Who knows. Thome is definitely mysterious to say the least. I only want to point out that this case no. BP 117 321 is the same as any other case no but all with other content. <br /><br />This is too strange and it looks just fabricated. He could be a good or a bad guy. But the way I see things right now I give him the benefit of a doupt - simply based on the fact that press, estate (Branca & Co.) etc. are trying every effort to give TT the extreme bad guy card. Remember what the media says is mostly just the other way around. I for one do not trust the estate. And to me it goes the same i.r. to the charges brought up by the estate against TT.<br /><br />PS: And since most on this forum trust Jermaine, let's not forget that Jermaine AND TT held the press conference at UCLA Medical Center on 6/25/09. If we doubt TT, then what about Jermaine? ...  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />and Thome accompany the " corpse " Michael until the helicopter :confused: :WTF:
  • on 1348585670:
    <br />
    on 1348566587:
    <br />Who knows. Thome is definitely mysterious to say the least. I only want to point out that this case no. BP 117 321 is the same as any other case no but all with other content. <br /><br />This is too strange and it looks just fabricated. He could be a good or a bad guy. But the way I see things right now I give him the benefit of a doupt - simply based on the fact that press, estate (Branca & Co.) etc. are trying every effort to give TT the extreme bad guy card. Remember what the media says is mostly just the other way around. I for one do not trust the estate. And to me it goes the same i.r. to the charges brought up by the estate against TT.<br /><br />PS: And since most on this forum trust Jermaine, let's not forget that Jermaine AND TT held the press conference at UCLA Medical Center on 6/25/09. If we doubt TT, then what about Jermaine? ...  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />and Thome accompany the " corpse " Michael until the helicopter :confused: :WTF:<br />
    <br /><br />To make sure his 'client' does make it to the next stage of the hoax?
  • There's not nearly enough info, IMO, to know concretely what TT's 'role' is in all of this...so I just keep watchin'.  He sure is interesting though...and a case can be made (and has been made by several) of him being 'evil'...but just as likely, he can be the complete opposite of what he seems to be or is portrayed to be.  Same with, IMO, Branca and/or AEG.  One thing (among many) that I have learned throughout this whole thing is that we shouldn't be so quick to 'judge' anyone or anything...cause, as often is the case, things/people aren't always what they seem.<br /><br />My belief in Mike being alive...and my faith in him knowing what he's doing (being in control, etc)...causes my 'worries' over these potential 'evils' to subside.  IF there is 'evil' at play here, and there may very well be...I am confident that Mike is 7 steps ahead of the game plan.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
    I remember always  this interview Thome and these words always highlight for me.<br /><br /><br />"“I hate the words ‘mystery man,’” he said. “I’m a private man. A lot of people like the media and I don’t. I respect the privacy of other people but lately nobody respects mine.”<br />As he spoke, his cell phone rang constantly. He took only a few calls, one of them from Jesse Jackson."<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />"He said that by talking about Jackson, he was fulfilling one of the star’s wishes"<br /><br />"He always said to me, ‘I want people to really know who I am after I’m gone.’”<br /><br /><br />http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/31740617#.UGH5ZbIgd34<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TIAI ~ 2011 / Re: TIAI March 9<br />« on: March 17, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »<br />Quote from: "michaelsupporter"<br />
    TS,<br />Are you at liberty to disclose any information on Thome and his involvement-good or bad-in this matter? ...<br />Thanks
    <br /><br />No.<br /><br />Also, I would like to keep this thread on topic: paramedics, and staged photo done in LAFD #71, or a different ambulance, etc.
    <br /><br />In other words, TS totally KNOWS what TT's role is.  :icon_lol: Michael, the perfectionist, the business man, the hoax-master.<br />My guess--TT is personally hired pit-bull.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1348526848:
    <br />I agree about Tohme’s hiring.  Someone planted him there to do his dirty work under the guise of working on behalf of Michael Jackson while using his associations with Colony Capital and God knows who else to get to Michael’s money.  [...]
    Didn't Jermaine introduce Tohme to Michael?<br /><br /><br />
    on 1348599951:
    TIAI ~ 2011 / Re: TIAI March 9<br />« on: March 17, 2011, 08:48:40 PM »<br />Quote from: "michaelsupporter"<br />
    TS,<br />Are you at liberty to disclose any information on Thome and his involvement-good or bad-in this matter? ...<br />Thanks
    No.<br /><br />Also, I would like to keep this thread on topic: paramedics, and staged photo done in LAFD #71, or a different ambulance, etc.
    <br /><br />In other words, TS totally KNOWS what TT's role is.  :icon_lol: Michael, the perfectionist, the business man, the hoax-master.<br />My guess--TT is personally hired pit-bull.
    LMAO :icon_lol:<br />oh MJonMind, you are my adorable sis'!  :icon_lol:<br />thanks for that laughter !! very much needed now!!<br />love rose-rouge-ouvre.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1348599788:
    I remember always  this interview Thome and these words always highlight for me.<br />[...]<br />"He said that by talking about Jackson, he was fulfilling one of the star’s wishes"
    <br />♫ ♪ "When you WISH upon a STAR.... lalala lalala..." ♫ ♪
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Striking resemblance, no?<br /><br />pitbull-prayer-dog.jpg<br />celeb-dr-tohme-tohme-240x285-240x285.png
    on 1348633518:
    <br />Striking resemblance, no?<br /><br />pitbull-prayer-dog.jpg<br />celeb-dr-tohme-tohme-240x285-240x285.png<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I do not know if Tohme has a dog, but there are people who say that some dogs they resemble their owners. :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />