3 VIDEOS.... CAN U SEE MJ?

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[size=12pt]WHERE IS THE HOAXVIDEO SECTION? I'D LIKE 2 SHOW U SOME VIDEOS THAT I'VE BEEN SENT FROM SOME FRIENDS OF MINE,BUT I'M NOT ABLE 2 UNDERSTAND WHETHER THEY'VE BEEN ALREADY POSTED OR NOT..... (I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND Y SO MANY SECTION HAVE BEEN REMOVED/MOVED 2 THE HOAXBOOK);OK,LET'S C THE VIDEOS:<br />1) /><br />2) /><br />3) /><br />I'D LIKE 2 KNOW WHAT U THINK ABOUT THEM.... HAVE U EVER SEEN THIS (OR THESE) PERSON/S?<br /><br />P.S.: SORRY 4 THE WRONG SECTION....[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Sorry Luna, we will not discuss this on the forum, especially not sofurgofromashes (as per his request and instructions of Souza).<br /><br />There isn´t a category for hoaxvideos on the forum anymore.<br /><br />Souza wants the forum to remain strictly for MJ hoax investigation.<br /><br />There have been too many threads that were clearly not related to that or far-fetched. <br /><br />If you wish to post hoax vids of any kind and discuss them, please do so on Hoaxbook. <br /><br />We also have a group for hoaxvids there: <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/group/17<br /><br />If you have any further questions please contact me. <br /><br />Thank you. <br />
This discussion has been closed.