Some news

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
edited October 2012 in General Hoax Investigation
Paris Rocks!<br />She’s been living without her beloved dad for more than three years now, but 14-year-old Paris Jackson has been keeping his memory alive by regularly wearing vintage T-shirts emblazoned with his face on them. And that’s not all the precocious tweeter does to honor her musical heritage. She’s also a devoted rock-’n’-roll enthusiast, something she likewise showcases the best way she knows how: through fashion. Her shaggy-chic hairstyle—courtesy of Beverly Hills stylist Nick Chavez—and printed tees are a testament to her love of rock. See some of her grooviest looks below.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />          item0.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.paris-jackson-shirts-ss01.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />and in this link other news.....    http://www.sortmusic.com/rss/en/m/michael-jackson/f20121005/C1B624A008.html

Comments

• :icon_pale: Time for the strait jacket again.  I’m going to get it and strap myself in independently because I swear I see a face at the top of those designs on LaToya’s jeans.  :icon_pale: 
  • on 1349642451:
    <br /> :icon_pale: Time for the strait jacket again.  I’m going to get it and strap myself in independently because I swear I see a face at the top of those designs on LaToya’s jeans.  :icon_pale: <br />
    <br /><br />What do you mean?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1349642451:
    <br /> :icon_pale: Time for the strait jacket again.  I’m going to get it and strap myself in independently because I swear I see a face at the top of those designs on LaToya’s jeans.  :icon_pale: <br />
    <br /><br />haha no....not the strait jacket please...I can reassure you: I know what you mean. I see what you see  :icon_lol:  :icon_e_wink: :bearhug:
  • looks like joe  :icon_lol:
  • :thjajaja121:  Whew! Thanks for the reassurance.  I thought I had really toppled over the mountain top this time.  :icon_mrgreen:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1349661292:
    <br /> :thjajaja121:  Whew! Thanks for the reassurance.  I thought I had really toppled over the mountain top this time.  :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    I don't see the face.  :(  Is this one of those things you have to squint at before you can see it?<br /><br />But what's with the flag that Paris is carrying?  And is Ed Hardy a sponsor for this show?  They all seem to wear a lot of his stuff.