MJ Is ALIVE according to...READ!!!!

Comments

• Africa? this is very intersting, of course might be a strange coincidence (as usually) but somehow reminded me the neckles of Joe at the memorial <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    MemorialServiceMichaelJacksonDrawsT.jpg

and second: Dave Dave myspace location since Christmas says Tanzania <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He always wears that necklace.

And I love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • to be honest
    i believe something like this,
    i live in cultural like this ..
    when you want to meet someone like that, who can read what happend via photo or something, you can find a lot people can do that here..
    but im not brave enough to ask it ...
    people will think im crazy ..
    i believe this could be real ...
    praying for that ...
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Hey everyone,i'm new in here thoug i've been following this site since july,it's a really great one,thanks the admins,you guys are really clever and awesome,i'm glad that finally i'm a number.Now about this post-i've written this topic(I'm Marina Paronikyan) on my facebook account <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> in "OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE",some thought that i lied,but i have nothing to lie,i read that article in september,it was really awesome and i believe in it,i just like u wanna find the truth what happend to our beloved michael and i have no reason to lie,kisses
    oh and i just forgot to write that at the end of summer i was reading the same journal(it's really a nice one,it ain't a tabloid junk),there was article about a very famous producer Yana Rudovskaya(someone mentioned her in previous topics) announced that she thinks and is even sure that Michael is alive(she is really very famous,she is Dima Bilan's producer,Dima is the winner of Eurovision 2008,they even met Michael in one party,talked to him, Dima is also famous all over the world,i mean she doesn't seek her 5 minute attention,she has no reason to lie,she's already very famous),so she said that when she learnt about Mike's passin' she immediately recalled that some days ago a very famous american producer told her:"You know Yana he is not goin' to do those 50 concerts,on the eve of it he will disappear".She says that this producer's words stuck in her mind.
  • He is not in Africa... Like Eva wrote, his skin can handle the sun and heat...

He lived in places with a lot of sun before, for instance Bahrain.
    And Africa is a big continent with a variate of climates. So it's not all desert and dusty. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree...i hope he's there having FUN <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Well, this is confirming as the young lady name the Messenger sent a post and that was ignored. He may not come right back here but that he is alive.
    Well, what more than we need.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Africa could be very plausible. He talked of building a school over there and now Marlon is building condos and talked of firestations, hospitals, police station so on and so on. Maybe Michael is over there helping with all of that and when he is finished he will come back. I do find it hard to believe, however, that he could stay away from his children for such a long time. He would not be able to travel because he would need his passport, well, his passport is pretty much void since he hoaxed his death. I don't know anymore. The pads in my cell are getting very thick and are starting to close in on me. I do hope this ends soon.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    ForstAMoon, Papa Joe's necklace looks like the continent of Africa to me. I have found this link that show a close-up of a Africa continent pendant: <!-- m -->http://www.egypttalks.com/gold-african- ... -1686.html<!-- m -->

I also found Chris Tucker's MYSpace Comedy page where he mentions his Africa charity foundation. It is also mention that he has traced his African hertiage with a DNA test back to Angola and Cameroon. Here is the link: <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/christucker72<!-- m -->

That got my thinking if MJ ever traced his African hertiage with a DNA test like this. Seems very interesting to me. Does anyone know where in Africa that MJ may have traveled in the past? I am just curious.

MJ, my love, I hope that you are happy wherever you are on planet earth. I just miss you and love you so much. I know that I will see you again someday. I feel that you are still here with us all, my babe. MJ, I love you more, my angel!
  • The roots of Michael would be the ivory coast - watch this video - there was an article (in French) on yahoo quebec I'll find.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ZpvvWCn-I&NR=1<!-- m -->

As the beautiful medallion I think Joe is also in memory of his Ivorian roots where they are very beautiful filigree gold jewelry (I am myself born in Abidjan)
  • Hey All ! I started a new topic in the MJ TRIBUTES collum please check it out and leave your song to michael . You know he is watching !!
    Much Love Michael .
  • If you do some research to the mountain of Zion/Sion... you'll see there is much more connection with Michael and South Africa...

It's a safe haven !!!

<!-- m -->http://www.sacredsites.com/africa/ethio ... iopia.html<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.soundofgrace.com/piper89/10-8-89.htm<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://wapedia.mobi/en/Zion?t=2<!-- m -->.
  • [quote StayTuned » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 am

I remember him speaking once with Nelson Mandella and he was talking about buying a home in Africa cuz of how beautiful it is and he would want to live there forever.
    We cannot separate
    Cause you're part of me
    and though you're invisible
    I trust the unseen
    ][/quote]

Yes. He mentioned about Africa on youtube with an interview with Jesse Jackson as someone has stated earlier on the post.

The only thing left to do is pray and trust God. If any of what the Messenger had said awhile back is a message from her friend and this person is true it will fulfull itself. If not, then we can only do one thing and move on. Not continue to get so discourage and give up. We have come this far!!!
  • The fact that he cannot be exposed to the sun does not mean he does not like it. I myself prefer rain or cold weather, not much sun, but it is my preference. I cannot stand the sun very long, but Mike will surely miss lying in the sun without worrying about his skin problems therefore this maybe a reason why he craves for it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Just the light of the day will make him happy. Light is Life . <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Again , my humble opinion <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ForstAMoon, Papa Joe's necklace looks like the continent of Africa to me. I have found this link that show a close-up of a Africa continent pendant: <!-- m -->http://www.egypttalks.com/gold-african- ... -1686.html<!-- m -->

I also found Chris Tucker's MYSpace Comedy page where he mentions his Africa charity foundation. It is also mention that he has traced his African hertiage with a DNA test back to Angola and Cameroon. Here is the link: <!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/christucker72<!-- m -->

That got my thinking if MJ ever traced his African hertiage with a DNA test like this. Seems very interesting to me. Does anyone know where in Africa that MJ may have traveled in the past? I am just curious.

MJ, my love, I hope that you are happy wherever you are on planet earth. I just miss you and love you so much. I know that I will see you again someday. I feel that you are still here with us all, my babe. MJ, I love you more, my angel!

I know he has been to a lot of African countries, from Morocco to South Africa.
    OK EVERYBODY,AS I'VE ALREADY MENTIONED I HAVE POSTED THIS O <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> N MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT,I'M MARINA AND I HAVE READ THAT ARTICLE,I READ IT IN SEPTEMBER AS MUCH AS I REMEMBER,IT IS REAL!!!!I HAVE EVEN KEPT THE ARTICLE IF U WANNA SEE IT I'LL POST IT HERE BUT IT'S IN RUSSIAN I HAVE TRANSLATED IT,I'M REAL,THE PROPHET IS REAL,THERE IS NO ANY LIE,IVE JUST SIGNED IN TO SAY IT CAUSE SOME HERE THOUGHT THAT THE GIRL WHO WROTE IT(ME) LIED,IT'S NOT A LIE.KISSES
  • I do remember, maybe on the old forum, someone posted pictures of a beautiful castle looking place and the article said it was owned by MJ. anybody remember this?
  • He is not in Africa... Like Eva wrote, his skin can handle the sun and heat...
    This statemeant does not debunk the theory that he might be in Africa, he endured Bahrain, a country which lays in the middle east. There the tempeture is as hot if not hotter than some African countries.

@OP dont know whether to trust this russian source

I agree look at all the time he spent in Bahrain and isnt there an island near Africa called the Isle of Ascention? Remember what one of the hoax videos stated temporarily confined to the Hall of Ascention at Forest Lawn? Interesting!
  • Does anyone have this article? Whether a picture, a link, or anything?
    HEY CAN'T YOU HEAR ME??I'VE POSTED IT ON MY FACEBOOK,I HAVE THE ARTICLE BUT IT'S IN RUSSIAN. I'VE TRANSLATED IT INTO ENGLISH,IF YOU WANT I'LL TRY TO POST IT HERE,IT'S NOT A FAKE
  • Well maybe MJ is with Nelson Mandela. He is really safe there.
    OK IF U WANT I'LL POST THE ARTICLE AND THE PROPHET'S PICTURE HERE <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    OK IF U WANT I'LL POST THE ARTICLE AND THE PROPHET'S PICTURE HERE <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    OK THANK YOU!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    HEY EVERYONE I'M MARINA AND I POSTED ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE THE RUSSIAN JOURNAL ARTICLE ABOUT THE PROPHET THAT CLAIMED THAT M.J. IS ALIVE,IT'S IN RUSSIAN,I'V TRANSLATED IT INTO ENGLISH,SO SOME PEOPLE HERE CLAIMED THAT I'M LIEING,I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO LIE,I AS ALL OF YOU LIVE MICHAEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND I WANNA KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO HIM THAT DAY,SO I HAVE NO REASONS TO LIE,NEITHER DOES(IMO) THE RUSSIAN PROPHET MICHAEL GUREV,HE HAS NOTHIN' TO LIE SAYING THAT MICHAEL IS ALIVE,CAUSE IN BOTH WAYS THE FANS HAD TO PAY HIM FOR THEIR VISIT IT HIM NO MATTER WHAT THE ANSWER IS,SO HERE IT IS-WHEN HE TOUCHED MICHAEL'S PHOTO HE CLAIMED:"I CANNOT SEE THIS MAN AMONG THE DEAD ONES,HE'S ALIVE..."AND THE RST ARTICLE U KNOW FROM POSTED ABOVE.SO I BELIEVE IN HIM.
    HERE ARE ANOTHER PICTURE THAT I TOOK FROM THE RUSSIAN JOURNAL AND TRANSLATED IT INTO ENGLISH,I KNOW THAT IT'S BLURRY BUT I CAN DO NOTHIN' CAUSE I'VE TAKEN THE PHOTO FROM THE JOURNAL KISSES
    OK AND FINALLY HERE ARE SOME THAT I TOOK,IT'S SOMEHOW BLURRY BUT I CAN'T HELP IT