"Michael Wouldn't Do This To His Fans" Explanations?

Comments

• What TS posts is straight Fromm the bible. They wouldn't have been puzzled at the content.<br />Perhaps the messager, re: who where how.  :confused:<br /><br /><br />But TS' perplexing to anyone, I am sure. JW or not  :icon_razz:
  • @jos - love your story.  :beerchug:  Doesn’t it feel like a tiny weight is lifted when you are able to convince even one person to change?  I have 3 people so far who were at one time been on the other side of the hoax but came around to at least having reasonable doubt.  That took some work, but it paid off for me in that now I can finally talk to someone who doesn’t think I’m completely crazy when saying I believe Michael did not die on June 25th 2009.  Only one of them is completely convinced, but the other two are gaining ground as they read, read, read from this library of information I have gathered over the years.  Haven’t convinced them to get online with us yet, but hey, who knows, maybe soon.  Time and patience.<br /><br />Thanks jos for sharing!
  • on 1353876669:
    <br /> I don't believe in the his life was in danger theory it doesn't coincide with anything and notice he has been saying that for years now ,that people were out to get him but he used this as the plot to do this ,many people had stated how Murray is the fall guy that he didn't really do it and its a Conspiracy. It's an excuse to move on with the big picture , you get wrapped up in his passing,memorial,funeral,revelations, the homicide trial that you don't pay attention to the obvious .Believers or well realists are here for the truth they see through the lines while everyone else (fans) are just mourning. Mj has prepared us for this if you really payed attention.he didn't say short films for a petty purpose. They are actually films that you have to dissect and take notice to what he is trying to convey ,that's why some short films go along with the hoax it's not a coincidence. He is basically testing us to see if we pay attention and is making sure we are getting the message.The entire experience since the beginning (whenever he planned this hoax)has been like a rehearsal but now it's Showtime! Some fans wallow in self doubt and don't think logically, I've seen a majority of them ignore the rational truth and speculate, get worked up over lies. It's quite upsetting. So yeah some people just chose to ignore it and use the same excuse "he wouldn't do that"!  NewsFlash you don't know him and you have no idea what is capable of doing . How do they have the gull of saying that?!Pretty hypocritical if you ask me , judging much. That's why I refuse to express my opinion when it comes to new "information"or the estate and his family because its planted. I'm stating this from experience I almost fell for it 2 years ago than I started researching and it made sense. You can't blame MJ for believing in everything, even when he admonished you to avoid it, that's a decision they made.<br />
    <br /><br />Quite accurate.
  • on 1350781467:
    <br />So Michael wouldn't do what to his fans? <br /> <br />Give them the thrill of a lifetime?  <br />Give them the opportunity to better themselves through hard study and reading?  <br />Give them the opportunity to see the mainstream media for the the bloodsuckers they are?<br />Give them the opportunity to broaden their horizons beyond his gold pants?  (sorry Gina...nothin' but love..)<br />Give them the opportunity to seek the truth of his life? <br />Give them the opportunity to finally give respect to the world's greatest entertainment family? <br />Give them the opportunity to find a deeper meaning to life and appreciate what we are given?  <br /><br />I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new<br />pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the <br />answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans, <br />he did it for his fans. <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo: my thoughts too!!<br /><br />@Jos, I can relate to your story about your efforts to convince others about the hoax (that your mom is reading here is just great! :icon_e_smile:). I can't say I'm trying to convince others around me, but more to get their attention to this forum, to get them interested to read, see beyond and investigate. I know that some do read here which is already a beginning ;)<br /><br />LOVE always
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1353876669:
    <br /> I don't believe in the his life was in danger theory it doesn't coincide with anything and notice he has been saying that for years now ,that people were out to get him but he used this as the plot to do this ,many people had stated how Murray is the fall guy that he didn't really do it and its a Conspiracy. It's an excuse to move on with the big picture , you get wrapped up in his passing,memorial,funeral,revelations, the homicide trial that you don't pay attention to the obvious .Believers or well realists are here for the truth they see through the lines while everyone else (fans) are just mourning. Mj has prepared us for this if you really payed attention.he didn't say short films for a petty purpose. They are actually films that you have to dissect and take notice to what he is trying to convey ,that's why some short films go along with the hoax it's not a coincidence. He is basically testing us to see if we pay attention and is making sure we are getting the message.The entire experience since the beginning (whenever he planned this hoax)has been like a rehearsal but now it's Showtime! Some fans wallow in self doubt and don't think logically, I've seen a majority of them ignore the rational truth and speculate, get worked up over lies. It's quite upsetting. So yeah some people just chose to ignore it and use the same excuse "he wouldn't do that"!  NewsFlash you don't know him and you have no idea what is capable of doing . How do they have the gull of saying that?!Pretty hypocritical if you ask me , judging much. That's why I refuse to express my opinion when it comes to new "information"or the estate and his family because its planted. I'm stating this from experience I almost fell for it 2 years ago than I started researching and it made sense. You can't blame MJ for believing in everything, even when he admonished you to avoid it, that's a decision they made.<br />
    <br /><br />That's an excellent post, Sunnie. Bravo.
  • AdoreAdore Posts: 44
    on 1353876669:
    <br /><br /><br />I agree with everything you wrote, and especially with the bolded part. Great post !  :th_bravo:
  • [size=12pt]<br />Just my two cents for what it's worth. I vote "not in danger" agree with you all there. Esp the part about leaving clues of hoax if he were in real danger. Aside the fact of leaving hoax clues doesn't make sense if you are in danger, but also the 'danger' theory doesn't match and is not cohesive with the fact we know this hoax or at least preparations for it started in Bad era. It was a long term plan. Not a reactive effort to save his life...<br /><br />[/size]<br /><br />
    on 1350781467:
    <br /><br />I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new<br />pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the <br />answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans, <br />he did it for his fans. <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]<br />Brilliant. Esp the part about new pathways in entertainment  :bowdown:<br /><br /><br />Also just wanted to add the following comment on the subject of this thread...<br /><br />People who don't believe strongly or at all obviously aren't looking / following. <br /><br />When you see a scary movie, are you then angry at the film maker because you got scared? If you cry after hearing beautiful music do you hate the singer? All good entertainment causes you to feel something and escape to that place that the story teller is trying to create for you. For someone to be upset by MJ and this 'new pathway' to entertainment, as it were put, they would be seeing this from selfish angle.<br /><br />Who are we to say he wouldn't do this to his fans? Do we presume to know him and judge what is ethically wrong and right for him to decide. We aren't him and didn't have to live in his shoes.<br /><br /><br />I honestly believe that he NEVER intended to do the TII shows. He could have, but instead he chose a ground breaking platform and the "hoax" as the 'show' to give us. He is working on a new platform, smarter instead of harder with new innovative ways... Why be offended at that? Its the same thing. Its all entertainment (with valuable spiritual and humanitarian lessons to boot)<br /><br />So I agree, "He wouldn't do this to his fans" doesn't really apply. It's void. In fact he 'did' do this for his fans. But unfortunately only a fraction of his fans metaphorically bought tickets (or paid attention)<br /><br />They miss out. And to boot have no right to say "MJ wouldn't do this..."<br /><br />The "fan" types that idolize MJ and put him on a pedastool as God and most mainstream consumers just can't see it. They are typically the ones who say "MJ would never do this" They love the KOP never got to understand the real MJ or respect the other things he stands for, innovation, spirituality, games, ground breaking entertainment and pioneering change (dance / music / movies / ARG / Concepts / platforms, etc)<br /><br />In fact the hoax is the most creative expression of art in history. I feel privileged to be here.<br />[/size]<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1354185850:
    <br />[size=12pt]<br />Just my two cents for what it's worth. I vote "not in danger" agree with you all there. Esp the part about leaving clues of hoax if he were in real danger. Aside the fact of leaving hoax clues doesn't make sense if you are in danger, but also the 'danger' theory doesn't match and is not cohesive with the fact we know this hoax or at least preparations for it started in Bad era. It was a long term plan. Not a reactive effort to save his life...<br /><br />[/size]<br /><br />
    on 1350781467:
    <br /><br />I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new<br />pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the <br />answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans, <br />he did it for his fans. <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]<br />Brilliant. Esp the part about new pathways in entertainment  :bowdown:<br /><br /><br />Also just wanted to add the following comment on the subject of this thread...<br /><br />People who don't believe strongly or at all obviously aren't looking / following. <br /><br />When you see a scary movie, are you then angry at the film maker because you got scared? If you cry after hearing beautiful music do you hate the singer? All good entertainment causes you to feel something and escape to that place that the story teller is trying to create for you. For someone to be upset by MJ and this 'new pathway' to entertainment, as it were put, they would be seeing this from selfish angle.<br /><br />Who are we to say he wouldn't do this to his fans? Do we presume to know him and judge what is ethically wrong and right for him to decide. We aren't him and didn't have to live in his shoes.<br /><br /><br />I honestly believe that he NEVER intended to do the TII shows. He could have, but instead he chose a ground breaking platform and the "hoax" as the 'show' to give us. He is working on a new platform, smarter instead of harder with new innovative ways... Why be offended at that? Its the same thing. Its all entertainment (with valuable spiritual and humanitarian lessons to boot)<br /><br />So I agree, "He wouldn't do this to his fans" doesn't really apply. It's void. In fact he 'did' do this for his fans. But unfortunately only a fraction of his fans metaphorically bought tickets (or paid attention)<br /><br />They miss out. And to boot have no right to say "MJ wouldn't do this..."<br /><br />The "fan" types that idolize MJ and put him on a pedastool as God and most mainstream consumers just can't see it. They are typically the ones who say "MJ would never do this" They love the KOP never got to understand the real MJ or respect the other things he stands for, innovation, spirituality, games, ground breaking entertainment and pioneering change (dance / music / movies / ARG / Concepts / platforms, etc)<br /><br />In fact the hoax is the most creative expression of art in history. I feel privileged to be here.<br />[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Perfectly said, Aussie! Couldn't agree more! Adding to that: not all of us here are MJ-fans! So I guess it's time for most of MJ's fans to take their "pink" glasses off and to have a look at the real world of this "artist" and how he really is and forget his "pants and gloves" for some time.
  • @wishingstar<;br /><br />Well Said!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1356788555:
    <br />@wishingstar<;br /><br />Well Said!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks  :bearhug:<br />Blessings to you always!<br />LOVE
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Great post Aussie!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Great thoughts! I see, many believe that MJ was not in danger "real". OK how does the FBI in this hoax? I can not believe that MJ has decided to fake his death for nothing.<br />"Michael Would not Do This To His Fans"? Why think that we are so important in your life?<br />I do not think anyone walks through life doing what others intend or expect you to do. This makes MJ selfish? NO!<br />only a man who had to make a desicion in your life, I recognize that this has broken many hearts in the world, mine too, but before that pain could "doubt" and get to know who is MJ, and I realized that MJ, never promised me anything.  :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1353895888:
    <br />
    on 1353876669:
    <br /><br />That's an excellent post, Sunnie. Bravo.<br />
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]+ 1[/size]    :th_bravo:
  • on 1353876669:
    <br /><br />Really! And what makes you be so sure that Michael "used" being in danger for hoax purpose and how dare you to speculate whether Michael was lying or not?<br />You think that Michael would make himself joke by repeating for years his life was in danger, then hoax, then come back and say " hey guys I was jus playin, my life never was in danger I used that to hoax my death for a while, fix my finances, make people sue each other in the mean time, get rest, watch how you were mourning me, and tadah..now I am back". And this scenario coincides with Michael?<br />This would damage his reputation forever. Completely disagree IMHO.
    MJ's reputation has already been damaged forever. He never shook the allegations of 93 and 05, even with the not guilty on all counts verdict. <br /><br />Yes, I do believe he would act a role for years to embed a back-story for added realism later. Yes, I believe he is that methodical. It's a work of art, a stage play in live time, a public demonstration, a reality murder mystery who-done-it story.<br /><br />It's all in the delivery and I have faith in MJ's ability to work the crowd to deliver the desired impression. He is the King of Entertainment after all. Just because you or I cannot envision a scenario in which this truth will be positively digested by the public means little. MJ is the King for a reason, not by mere accident or chance. I have no doubt he has everything under control.
  • Well, then here is the biggest question of all: What is the MOTIVE of hoax if not life danger? Entertainment?<br />And what is he going to prove by that? He is already known as best entertainer.He certainly is not in competition with David Copperfield.<br />Why then theory of sting operation, sting court was brought up and discussed, why FBI maybe involved was considered? (although I did not support any of those theories). Are they all involved in Michael's entertaining hoax program? <br /> MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot. Your theory will add that he on top of all is also a retard. I am sure he would not be happy to read those articles when/IF he comes back with silly version of hoax annoucement. <br />Any how,this never has been and will never ever be my theory of hoax.
  • Though possibly in the one percentile, I still hold to my beliefs that this hoax is about more than a strategic plan. 
    I do not support the FBI sting theory.
  • Without FBI, i don't think the hoax is possible to 'this' extent. If this hoax is just for entertainment...and not a sting on anyone...MJ reputation would be damaged (times million). A sting on media and public has to be the basic reason for this hoax...<br />This hoax was to let people know not to gullibly believe everything that has been told to them through media. This hoax is a means to wake people up. <br />sting+entertainment is fine, but only entertainment...i don't think it's gonna help.<br /><br />If MJ planted the "my life is in danger" theory just for hoax purposes, then it too must have been for a greater purpose than just for entertainment. Personally I do not believe that "my life in danger" is false...in my opinion, it was really the case. i think entertainment is only one of the reasons of this hoax...<br /><br />
  • My constant thought and question is.... Are the FBI trusted?Should they be trusted? There is lot's of talk of the Illuminati and so fourth, FBI is apart of the government so if... let's say Michael was in danger and it had something to do with the Illuminati, what safety would there be with the FBI? Again I ask because there is so many different ideas on the Illuminati involvements where ever you go on the internet. Again I'm unclear on what's the general consensus on this forums thoughts on it?
  • on 1356915255:
    <br />Though possibly in the one percentile, I still hold to my beliefs that this hoax is about more than a strategic plan. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Totally agree Hesoutta
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    @Leilani, it doesn't have to be the whole FBI organization. There could be a few 'good' men or women from that agency who are helping Him. <br /><br />
    on 1356960657:
    <br />
    on 1356915255:
    <br />Though possibly in the one percentile, I still hold to my beliefs that this hoax is about more than a strategic plan. <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Totally agree Hesoutta<br />
    <br /><br />Me too.    I don't think Congressman Watson is part of an entertainment hoax or stunt...but she may well be part of the hoax for important reasons. <br />From your thread on the FBI @Loveunited.<br /><br /><br />"I want you to know that the Los Angeles community, the state of California, and the nation, we're all concerned about Michael Jackson's death.<br />And uh, I'm  in contact with the family, and the people who handle his career involvement, and I assured them that come out into the open becaanything untoward about Michael will use, the Federal Bureau of Investigation is involved in this lengthly investigation. So just know, you might be sitting there and saying why is it taking so long, that they are studying every intricate detail of his life, and his death, and what happened afterwards.  So just know, that within a short while, justice will out, and justice will be done.  Have faith."
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    on 1356910806:
    <br />Well, then here is the biggest question of all: What is the MOTIVE of hoax if not life danger? Entertainment?<br />And what is he going to prove by that? He is already known as best entertainer.He certainly is not in competition with David Copperfield.<br />Why then theory of sting operation, sting court was brought up and discussed, why FBI maybe involved was considered? (although I did not support any of those theories). Are they all involved in Michael's entertaining hoax program? <br /> MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot. Your theory will add that he on top of all is also a retard. I am sure he would not be happy to read those articles when/IF he comes back with silly version of hoax annoucement. <br />Any how,this never has been and will never ever be my theory of hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Am I the Only One to See Something VERY wrong with this @Scorpionchick Post  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1356968111:
    <br />
    on 1356910806:
    <br />Well, then here is the biggest question of all: What is the MOTIVE of hoax if not life danger? Entertainment?<br />And what is he going to prove by that? He is already known as best entertainer.He certainly is not in competition with David Copperfield.<br />Why then theory of sting operation, sting court was brought up and discussed, why FBI maybe involved was considered? (although I did not support any of those theories). Are they all involved in Michael's entertaining hoax program? <br /> MJ was pedo, wacko but not an idiot. Your theory will add that he on top of all is also a retard. I am sure he would not be happy to read those articles when/IF he comes back with silly version of hoax annoucement. <br />Any how,this never has been and will never ever be my theory of hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />Am I the Only One to See Something VERY wrong with this @Scorpionchick Post  :Pulling_hair: :screaming-7365:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I read scorpionchik's post a few times and I'm not quite sure I understand what she's trying to say.  :icon_question:  Perhaps she'll elaborate.
This discussion has been closed.