Chris Tucker talks about Michael on Rickey Smiley show

2»

Comments

• on 1359976909:
    <br />
    on 1359964944:
    <br />
    on 1359958999:
    <br />Sorry, but Ellen's question about Michael seemed way out of context and she seemed awkward asking it.  She just changed the subject and on he went.  And that story about the Spiderman mask?  Sorry, I don't believe it. <br />
    <br />Why do you say that?  What do you think was happening?<br />
    <br /><br />The whole conversation seemed a pretext for mentioning Michael in disguises and connecting him to Spiderman.  Tucker did not seem convincing.<br />
    <br /><br />I think Chris is trying to highlight that when Michael didn't wanna be recognised he used to get in disguise I don't know if Chris wanted to give a clue that Michael might be alive and go around in disguise so no one could recognise him, I think people should read between the lines.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1359971232:
    <br />I think point of Spider-Man mask story might be to say he is currently getting around in disguise. Watch out for it....<br />
    <br /><br />Indeed. I just read another topic, where I saw this comment: <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23632.msg437192.html#msg437192<br /><br />First thing I thought of, was in fact the possibility that Michael is / was in disquise. And that that was the thing TMZ want's to point to, in the above mentioned article.<br />Then I read your comment here, and I'm only thinking: Could it indeed be possible that "we" can see him. Allthough in diquise? Maybe Chris' "Hee-Hee"-laugh is another "clue" so we can recognize him??  Or am I trying think to hard  ;D
  • on 1359988744:
    <br />
    on 1359976909:
    <br />
    on 1359964944:
    <br />
    on 1359958999:
    <br />Sorry, but Ellen's question about Michael seemed way out of context and she seemed awkward asking it.  She just changed the subject and on he went.  And that story about the Spiderman mask?  Sorry, I don't believe it. <br />
    <br />Why do you say that?  What do you think was happening?<br />
    <br /><br />The whole conversation seemed a pretext for mentioning Michael in disguises and connecting him to Spiderman.  Tucker did not seem convincing.<br />
    <br /><br />I think Chris is trying to highlight that when Michael didn't wanna be recognised he used to get in disguise I don't know if Chris wanted to give a clue that Michael might be alive and go around in disguise so no one could recognise him, I think people should read between the lines.<br />
    <br /><br />That's what I was trying to say, but you said it simpler x
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Then there's Front's, "You have seen me of late."  Yah, where do we begin to look?  :Pulling_hair:<br /> :michael_jackson-1135:
  • on 1360051418:
    <br />Then there's Front's, "You have seen me of late."  Yah, where do we begin to look?  :Pulling_hair:<br /> :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />Found him!<br /><br />Just for a laugh you gotta see this one...<br /><br />
    :icon_lol:  He's good!
  • That video of MJ with Chris on the set of Rock My World, haven't seen that one before  :icon_lol: Thanks for the laugh! <br /><br />and yes I also think that Chris talking about MJ's disguise and about a Spiderman mask is interesting. <br /><br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5965025/Michael-Jackson-planned-to-star-in-Spider-Man-movie.html<br />http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/27/news/la-trb-disney-marvel-adventure-dubai-06201227<br /><br />it could also be a hint to Marvel Comics and MJ's plans which have been mentioned recently in the Piers Morgan interview with Joe Jackson maybe a hint that MJ is quite active behind the curtain :icon_cool:<br /><br />gotta run, see ya later!
  • on 1360159562:
    <br />That video of MJ with Chris on the set of Rock My World, haven't seen that one before  :icon_lol: Thanks for laugh! <br /><br />and yes I also think that Chris talking about MJ's disguise and about a Spiderman mask is interesting. <br /><br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/michael-jackson/5965025/Michael-Jackson-planned-to-star-in-Spider-Man-movie.html<br />http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/27/news/la-trb-disney-marvel-adventure-dubai-06201227<br /><br />it could also be a hint to Marvel Comics and MJ's plans which have been mentioned recently in the Piers Morgan interview with Joe Jackson maybe a hint that MJ is quite active behind the curtain :icon_cool:<br /><br />gotta run, see ya later!<br />
    <br />gotta agree with you on this one :)<br /><br />and not only on this one ;)  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • When ever Chris Tucker is asked about Michael he always talks with a present tense! I just love the stories he comes up with! Need to listen  and take note!
  • it seems whenever any of them talk about him it is stories about how he was , how it was to be around him. notice none seem to express that they miss him. or not that i can recall .
  • on 1360240958:
    <br />it seems whenever any of them talk about him it is stories about how he was , how it was to be around him. notice none seem to express that they miss him. or not that i can recall .<br />
      :th_bravo: indeed! i noticed that too... nope, I don't think there's anyone out there who says they miss him *not that he wouldn't be missed...all the contrary* When Paris was on Ellen DeGeneres' s show, Ellen did say she missed him terribly, but maybe she said it to give us the impression Mike really died, or she doesn't suspect it could be a hoax ...  :P  well... there will surely be other interviews as well... must pay attention to what they say... if really all of them continue to use this present tense, and the wonderful person that he IS, and stuff like that... then ... it's crystal clear to me.<br />I really had my moments...when I doubted it all...but somehow, I got back on track, as they say...<br /> :moonwalk_: [let's] not miss a clue!<br />
  • OMIGOD  i love Tucker! He is SO FUNNY...and does a good verbal impersonation of MJ.  :thjajaja121:
  • on 1362221536:
    <br />OMIGOD  i love Tucker! He is SO FUNNY...and does a good verbal impersonation of MJ.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    guys, since I'm newer here than most of you, can I ask you: have you also seen Akon talking about Mike's disguising in a theater... and how he got recognized by fans, and how Akon first called him Mike, then suddenly changed it to... calling him...DAVE...?<br /><br />
    <br />from minute 01.40 to 04.25    [especially between 02.45 and 03.10, and 4.10-04.22]<br /><br /> :michael-jackson: :bearhug:
    Yep, as in Dave Dave! It's one of those suble whispers... :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1362297313:
    <br />Yep, as in Dave Dave! It's one of those suble whispers... :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    hee-hee :p  :icon_albino: :icon_lol:
  • [size=14pt]BET AWARDS 2013[/size]<br /><br />
  • iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
    [size=14pt]ANYTHING[/size] can happen! Hmm.<br />I just love Chris. He's hilarious.  :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
    on 1371164324:
    <br />[size=14pt]ANYTHING[/size] can happen! Hmm.<br />I just love Chris. He's hilarious.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />And we are here, waiting for.... :icon_lol:<br /><br />Thanks sweet and thanks Chris !!!!!  :icon_geek:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    seems like the disguise stories are always telling about ridiculous disguises not buyin it. <br /><br />i would be more inclined to believe when he didn't want to be noticed he wasn't .