MARK WAHLBERG Michael Jackson, 9/11 Plane Story Is BS

2»

Comments

• on 1353021803:
    <br />Thanks Sarahli, it's good TS is definitely on the same page.  Maybe TMZ and Mark are subtly suggesting those politically incorrect topics, because they can't speak openly.<br /><br />Related to TS mentioning no footage of a plane crashing into the Pentagon, when it is the most protected building on earth-- was what the above article said about the strange missing footage of ANY passengers boarding ANY of the 4 doomed flights, when airports are full of security cameras.<br /><br />[size=14pt]And of course there's the missing 100 Carolwood tapes, that if found would mark the end of the hoax![/size] :icon_lol:  :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br /><br />That's what I think too!!  :icon_razz:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1353041292:
    <br />Remember, supposedly those tapes aren't missing, the footage was reportedly deleted.<br />
    <br /><br />That's right, I thought missing too, but the police deleted them. This whole story about Mark Walberg is bs anyway.
  • on 1353041292:
    <br />Remember, supposedly those tapes aren't missing, the footage was reportedly deleted.<br />
    <br /><br />If memory serves the first story was they were missing and then later it was claimed that they were "recorded over" without copies having been made of the original footage.  Problem is that I can't remember at this point whether either story came from any credible source or if it was all just tabloid gossip.  Was there a claim I missed along the way that said someone actually deleted the footage?  The "missing" theory adds intrigue and mystery...the "recorded over" story just makes the detectives look incompetent as hell...but actually deleting footage (or gaps in it) could serve either the good guys or the bad guys purposes.  Hmmm  :animal0017: <br /><br />I would think that whatever system Michael used would be pretty elaborate and would hold a longer span of time before images are recorded over.  Even the very basic system in the last place I managed was capable of holding weeks worth of information before it was in jeopardy of being lost.  So I've never quite bought that particular version of the story.  Not to mention that I thought that technology existed that is able to pull out images on video even if it's been recorded over.  I seem to recall hearing something about that in reference to another trial and the evidence that was used against the criminals.  I've just always tended to think that they still exist...somewhere...and may be used whenever Michael is ready for his final revelation that things were never as most believed.  Even Front has mentioned the possibility that many would still question "is it really Him"?  I can't think of a better way to assure people than to have that kind of back-up...lol...though some particularly hard-headed souls are still likely to remain in denial.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    All from memory but LAPD spokesperson said the footage was erased or what have you because it showed nothing. It was digital files and only, what, 7 seconds or so was saved.  But it wasn't actual "tape", it was digital.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I would imagine that a digital recording could be quite easily altered/edited, maybe that's why the cops say they didn't see anything on the footage.  Perhaps MJ has the master copy.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Love4Michael<br />
    The "missing" theory adds intrigue and mystery...the "recorded over" story just makes the detectives look incompetent as hell...but actually deleting footage (or gaps in it) could serve either the good guys or the bad guys purposes.  Hmmm
    <br /><br />Andrea<br />
    Perhaps MJ has the master copy.
    <br />Yeah, I always thought the LAPD story of erasing them was so ridiculous.  They may yet show up, just like the MJ Pepsi accident, just suddenly leaked on the internet. But this hoax is all about timing. :icon_bounce: :icon_albino: