Finally time to introduce myself... :)

2»

Comments

• Willkommen!!  :bearhug:
  • Hello Hopi, im sorry for my belated Welcome.<br />I love to read your post and admire your choice to post more, because i know for how it feels to stay in the comfort zone to mostly read and not post.<br /><br />love and hug to you
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Hopi, hope you enjoy yourself here!  I sometimes have read in the other forum but never posted. <br />Sounds like you love kids and animals, and MJ!!  I think you’ll fin right in!  I’ve only been in France and Belguim in Europe back in 81, but I love exploring via Google maps street view, almost like being there!  <br />
  • hello everyone!! I'm a believer or knower. I've been following this almost from the start.  :moonwalk_:
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    @ nindy hunt  Welcome here <br /><br />@ MJonmind  Yes I love children, animals and MJ - and a lot of other things  :icon_e_wink: France and Belgium are great and google maps too...  :LolLolLolLol:  I used to travel a lot, but since I have to take care of my parents it's not that much anymore (sadly)<br /><br />@ ShyBleuEyes No need to be sorry, cause I'm the one who's late... it took more than 3 years to introduce myself...  :smiley-vault-misc-150: the more I'm happy for the warm welcome wishes all around...<br /><br />@ sweetsunset  bienvenido! (welcome)<br /><br />a big hug to all of you  :bearhug: