JACKSON FAMILY FIGHT CASE -- CLOSED

2»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    JowayriaAndrea wrote above ^^ Thanks for that! I had no idea!<br /><br />Well, whatever/whoever that was, it was WEIRD for sure!!  :icon_eek:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well, Sim, remember Tom Mesereau saying the Sullivan book was going to help restore MJ's image?<br />http://teammichaeljackson.com/archives/6786<br /><br />
    First of all, I am less concerned with issues like Vitiligo, plastic surgery and sexuality than the hideous, false charges of pedophilia. The main question, for me, is how to restore Michael Jackson’s damaged reputation.<br /><br />In my opinion, labeling one as a child molester is worse than being called a murderer. However, please remember, the authorities called Michael Jackson a particularly horrific form of child molester. They said that he took a cancer-stricken child and filled him with alcohol to “soften him up” for sexual abuse. They also claimed that Michael tried to tear children away from their families. They charged him with abducting children and falsely imprisoning them. Michael was also charged with conspiracy to extort the family off the child he allegedly abused....<br /><br />His work clearly demonstrates that he is willing to address troubling, controversial issues in Michael Jackson’s life, as well as present relevant information that certain individuals don’t like. For this reason, his conclusions that Michael was not a child molester can have more persuasive weight.
    <br /><br />I don't think I'd put it past MJ to post things that feed into TMZ's MJ-hater crowd. I'm sure he's long past being horrified and hurt by things they say. <br /><br />I found this interesting. How many haters/commenters would have known this?<br />
    The Addams Family Values: Music from the Motion Picture album was released on Atlas Records in late 1993 to promote Addams Family Values, a sequel to the 1991 film The Addams Family.<br /><br />The album features several hip-hop and R&B based cover songs of 1970s funk/soul songs by artists, including:<br /><br />H-Town, who cover The Isley Brothers' "It's Your Thing"<br />Shabba Ranks, Patra, and Terri & Monica, who cover Sly & the Family Stone's "Family Affair"<br />R. Kelly and Mad Cobra (who cover Isaac Hayes' "Do Your Thing").<br />A remixed version of Tag Team's then-current hit "Whoomp! (There It Is)", "Addams Family (Whoomp!)", was used as the lead single.<br /><br />Paramount Pictures had signed Michael Jackson to record a horror-themed song for the film and to promote it with a video. In an attempt to cope with the negative publicity from accusations of child molestation, Jackson turned to prescription drugs and had to undergo a lengthy rehabilitation. He was unable to finish the video and his song, "Is It Scary", was dropped from the film.[2] The song was included on his 1997 album Blood on the Dance Floor (HIStory in the Mix); the video project was finished, independently, as the short film Ghosts. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addams_Family_Values:_Music_from_the_Motion_Picture
    Thank you @MjonMInd! Interesting info!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    MJonmind wrote:
    I don't think I'd put it past MJ to post things that feed into TMZ's MJ-hater crowd. I'm sure he's long past being horrified and hurt by things they say.
    That's what I thought about too... That's why I felt it was something too weird to be only simple trolls... it felt like a person with a dark humor talking badly about their own self, exactly in the same manner as their enemies, only to satirize them... that's how I saw those comments in case they were really coming from him!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1357036706:
    <br />Thank you @MjonMInd! Interesting info!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    MJonmind wrote:
    I don't think I'd put it past MJ to post things that feed into TMZ's MJ-hater crowd. I'm sure he's long past being horrified and hurt by things they say.
    That's what I thought about too... That's why I felt it was something too weird to be only simple trolls... it felt like a person with a dark humor talking badly about their own self, exactly in the same manner as their enemies, only to satirize them... that's how I saw those comments in case they were really coming from him!<br />
    <br />The "spotted" part reminds me of MJ talking in the Glenda tapes. Scroll to the bottom.  :icon_lol:<br />http://rhythmofthetide.com/glenda-tape-transcript-1-4/<br />
    Yess @MJonMind, the spotted "cake"  :icon_geek: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: