CONRAD MURRAY'S LAWYERS FIGHT During Jail Visit

2»

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Is that Magic Johnson????  He was chosen to speak at the memorial on 7.7.2009. :confused: :confused:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Conrad Murray went from star prisoner to star witness at the L.A. County Jail today ... when a FIGHT broke out between his lawyers during a jailhouse visit ... TMZ has learned. <br /><br />Sources close to Murray tell us ... Murray had been complaining about pain in his right arm and shoulder for the past couple of days ... and today, two of his attorneys (who are each working on different cases) raced down to the jail to check in on the doc. <br /><br />The first to arrive was J. Michael Flanagan -- who reps Murray in all matters relating to the Michael Jackson manslaughter case. JMF arrived with his 30-year-old son Ryan, who's also a lawyer but isn't working on the Murray case. <br /><br />After the Flanagans began to visit with Murray in the jail, Murray's other attorney, Valerie Wass, showed up. Wass reps Murray in all matters relating to the California Medical Board and the appeal of his criminal conviction. <br /><br />According to our sources, Wass claims she tried to enter the visitation room to speak to Murray, but was physically blocked -- and pushed -- by Ryan. Wass claims Ryan and his dad proceeded to shout at her until they left.  <br /><br />We're told Valerie eventually got to meet with Murray --and immediately afterward, she filed a battery report against Ryan. <br /><br />As for The Doc, one source tells us Murray witnessed the whole thing -- and if there's an investigation, he could play a key role in the case.<br /><br />Stay tuned ...
    <br /><br />Considering the Flanagans 'raced' to check on CM's physical condition, and Wass tried REALLY hard to enter the room, CM's complaint about her hardly makes sense.<br />
    CM: I tried calling my attorney, she can’t even pick up the phone…and do me a favor…if somebody could just maybe call the sheriff himself, call Sheriff Baca…ask him to please see me, maybe he doesn’t know what happens in here…
    <br />Hilarious!  :icon_e_wink:
  • so maybe if someone calls the sheriff they will get a "conrad who?"  :icon_lol:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Go on suspicious, I dare you!!
  • wouldn't even know where to begin  :icon_pale: :icon_redface:
  • Sounds like MJ speaking here : 'And I think I have the right to complain if I'm in pain'<br /><br />This hoax is lodging one giant complaint against the evils. Music biz, press, false accusers etc.  JMO<br /><br />I also like Jacksons' Conrads use of the word 'Suboptimal'<br /><br />suboptimal (not comparable) ... A suboptimal solution to a problem is often more useful than an optimal ... <br /><br />This hoax is suboptimal, sure at times it's hurtful, frustrating, deceitful and not optimal, but its useful! Serves purpose! We must hang in there. When its difficult need to remember the grand picture of vindication :)<br /><br /><br />Conrad: - I have liberties that’s civil, I can speak<br /><br />Exactly Michael! And he speaks through this hoax and will continue to post hoax. Wrongs righted!<br /><br /><br />And if you don't mind, I'd say a little Front comment here: I have requested by now cuffing me in front rather than behind<br /><br />Oh' don't worry Front. We feel cuffed here. It's difficult at times but there is no escape. The lure of the hoax lol<br /><br />Again, all jmo. Perhaps I'm fishing for things <br /><br /><br />Love to all x<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Restraining order issued between Conrad Murray attorneys after jailhouse, doughnut shop altercations<br /><br /><br />PASADENA  - An attorney who ended his representation of Dr. Conrad Murray after a heated jailhouse altercation with his co-counsel has obtained a temporary restraining order against the woman, alleging she threw hot water at him at a doughnut shop.<br /> <br />Last Thursday, Pasadena Superior Court Judge Terry Smerling directed Valerie Wass not to come within 200 yards of Michael Flanagan, his business and his car. She also was directed not to harass or intimidate him.<br /> <br />A hearing on whether to extend the order is scheduled April 3.<br /> <br />Flanagan had been assisting Wass, who is working as Murray’s appellate attorney, seeking to overturn his November 2011 involuntary manslaughter conviction in the June 2009 death of pop star Michael Jackson.<br /> <br />The two attorneys, along with Flanagan’s son, were involved in a physical and verbal altercation at the Los Angeles County Men’s Jail in Los Angeles in January as they were visiting Murray, where the doctor is serving a four-year sentence.<br /> <br />Wass filed a police report alleging Flanagan’s son pushed her, according to media reports.<br /> <br />According to court papers filed by Flanagan’s lawyer, Charles Unger, Wass confronted Flanagan on March 8 at a Winchell’s doughnut shop on Lake Avenue.<br /> <br />“Miss Wass came into Winchell’s … yelling gross profanities and threw a scalding hot container of coffee at my face and torso,” Flanagan stated in his court papers. “I was slightly burned by the coffee and also incurred property damage to clothing.”<br /> <br />Wass told a reporter afterward that she “should have shot me,” Flanagan’s court papers state.<br /> <br />Wass also has “stalked” Flanagan other times at Winchell’s, at Crispy’s Deli in Glendale and at the jail, Flanagan’s court papers state. She also has been “relentless with obscene emails to my office,” Flanagan’s court papers state.<br /> <br />Flanagan alleges the situation has gotten worse over time.<br /> <br />“In each of these incidents she used physical force and extreme profanity,” Flanagan states. “Each incident is getting progressively more violent.”<br /><br /><br />http://bereavision.tv/conrad-murray-attorneys-restraining-order/
  • If this is not baloney, bull crap or "hoax", then I don't know what is.......... I mean Flanagan says that "he incurred property damage to clothing"??????? from the coffee?????  Who says that?????  In the first line of this article it says that she threw hot water at him, and later in the article the hot water changes to a HOT CONTAINER OF COFFEE???????? And I guess she is following him everywhere he goes..........
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1364004395:
    <br />Restraining order issued between Conrad Murray attorneys after jailhouse, doughnut shop altercations<br /><br /><br />PASADENA  - An attorney who ended his representation of Dr. Conrad Murray after a heated jailhouse altercation with his co-counsel has obtained a temporary restraining order against the woman, alleging she threw hot water at him at a doughnut shop.<br /> <br />Last Thursday, Pasadena Superior Court Judge Terry Smerling directed Valerie Wass not to come within 200 yards of Michael Flanagan, his business and his car. She also was directed not to harass or intimidate him.<br /> <br />A hearing on whether to extend the order is scheduled April 3.<br /> <br />Flanagan had been assisting Wass, who is working as Murray’s appellate attorney, seeking to overturn his November 2011 involuntary manslaughter conviction in the June 2009 death of pop star Michael Jackson.<br /> <br />The two attorneys, along with Flanagan’s son, were involved in a physical and verbal altercation at the Los Angeles County Men’s Jail in Los Angeles in January as they were visiting Murray, where the doctor is serving a four-year sentence.<br /> <br />Wass filed a police report alleging Flanagan’s son pushed her, according to media reports.<br /> <br />According to court papers filed by Flanagan’s lawyer, Charles Unger, Wass confronted Flanagan on March 8 at a Winchell’s doughnut shop on Lake Avenue.<br /> <br />“Miss Wass came into Winchell’s … yelling gross profanities and threw a scalding hot container of coffee at my face and torso,” Flanagan stated in his court papers. “I was slightly burned by the coffee and also incurred property damage to clothing.”<br /> <br />Wass told a reporter afterward that she “should have shot me,” Flanagan’s court papers state.<br /> <br />Wass also has “stalked” Flanagan other times at Winchell’s, at Crispy’s Deli in Glendale and at the jail, Flanagan’s court papers state. She also has been “relentless with obscene emails to my office,” Flanagan’s court papers state.<br /> <br />Flanagan alleges the situation has gotten worse over time.<br /> <br />“In each of these incidents she used physical force and extreme profanity,” Flanagan states. “Each incident is getting progressively more violent.”<br /><br /><br />http://bereavision.tv/conrad-murray-attorneys-restraining-order/<br />
    <br /><br />Okay....doesn't get any stranger than this one.  :icon_e_confused: so Wass "stalked' Flanny.[ she makes MJ's stalkers sound tame by comparison]  threw scalding coffee in his face in which he was slightly burned [I thought scalding coffee would burn a lot]  , and used physical force and gross profanity? Seems like Flanny is petrified of the little woman. Conrad had better think twice if he's ever going to sack her......he might not know what hit him if he tried. <br />Seriously...this behavior is way too weird to be real even for a lawyer.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Ah, so now we get some "insight" as to why Flanny is being uncooperative and why he hasn't handed over the trial file yet.  Time delays created conveniently by professional opposite sex lawyers who can't communicate without resorting to physical violence.  Now just why is that so hard to believe?
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    <br />poor Flanagan...... :LolLolLolLol:......
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    While judge Pastor´s speech at the end of the trial seemed truly Shakespearian, this one reminds me of Schiller<br /><br />
    The women like hyenas grow, <br />With panther’s fangs unbridled tearing <br />The flinching bosom of the foe. <br />There is no sacredness remaining...
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Gotta love classics  :icon_e_wink:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'm speechless ...... I'm not a great user of smilies but sometimes they speak louder than words.  :WTF:  :judge-smiley:  :Crash:  :icon_rolleyes: 
  • I sent Wass a message asking her about CM's trial and she never answered me, now I understand why, she is being busy by stalking Flanny  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: