Michael Jackson’s Mom’s Gets Court Favor

2»

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1360421132:
    <br />
    on 1360400948:
    <br />Thanks RK, I'll start one when I have a bit more time later - unless anyone else wants to in the meanwhile.<br />
    <br /><br />Please go ahead it's a good idea, maybe we can bring back those members who have given up the forum to discuss it and learn why they left us.<br />
    <br /><br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/groups/topic/view/group_id/31/topic_id/83/post_id/1430<br /><br />A general discussion for TS and TIAI, for anyone interested.
  • on 1360400247:
    <br />
    on 1360398883:
    <br />I want to say more but I'm conscious that I've taken us very off topic here. Should we/can we take this somewhere else where we can talk more about all this?<br />
    <br /><br />I think that a  discussion thread could be started under TIAI group on Hoax Book.<br /><br />Here's my 2 cents while we are off topic here.....I may be quiet, but I am not discouraged, upset or angry. There doesn't seem a lot to look into at the moment...so I simply "keep watching".  I've always been of the opinion that this is a serious situation, and that when Michael finally returned to the States from his exile years after the trial, it was with the purpose to set into play this whole scenario we see unfolding now. Offering himself as the bait to lure some very seedy players out into the sting web. So if this takes longer than anticipated, it doesn't phase me....mainly I am just very thankful that Michael out thought them and he is alive and  safe for now.  That is the most important thing. His safety. <br />
    <br /><br />+ 1 = serious situation indeed
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Here's the autopsy report which includes the laboratory analysis of drugs in his system:<br />http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/09/mj_autopsy.pdf<br />There's been endless courtroom and forum discussion on odd inconsistencies and whether matching to Michael's known conditions, etc.<br /><br /><br />