Revisiting the Chandler Saga

2»

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    So......who all got this money anyways?  I have a feeling there were may hands on this very deep cookie jar of MJ's money : ( <br />I have wondered about those lyrics as well....thanks for posting them here.....things really make you think at times.....<br />too bad the media didn't think!!!  <br /><br />Blessings! 
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Speaking of that money, this shows that the whole family benefitted from it and possibly more; however the exact payouts are undisclosed.  :computer-losy-smiley:  It seems logical to me that if a payoff was the end result of this, then a gag order should also have been.  Gags are in place for everything else.  Why not this?  :animal0017: Somebody wanted to ruin Michael because advertising that he settled the case out of court for a specified amount is no different or in fact worse for his career than fighting it in court.  If it was going to be made public what was the reason to settle in private?  :ghsdf: How was that supposed to help Michael Jackson when it was publicized to the whole continent?  :Crash:<br /><br /><br />http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/06/16/michael.jackson/index.html?_s=PM:LAW<br /><br /> <br />[size=12pt]Jackson settlement from 1993 allegations topped $20 million[/size]<br />By Rochelle Steinhaus<br />Court TV<br />Wednesday, June 16, 2004 Posted: 9:58 AM EDT (1358 GMT) <br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br />RELATED<br />• Court TV:  Read the settlement<br />• Court TV:  Case coverage<br />(Court TV) -- Michael Jackson paid out approximately $25 million to settle a civil suit by a boy who accused him of molesting him in 1993, according to the confidential agreement which was exclusively obtained by Court TV's Diane Dimond.<br /><br />The pop star, according to the agreement, maintained the settlement did not signify an admission of any wrongdoing against the boy or his parents.<br /><br />Jackson "specifically disclaims any liability to, and denies any wrongful acts," according to the 31-page document he signed on January 25, 1994.<br /><br />The terms of the settlement have been kept tightly under wraps for a decade, but were exclusively uncovered by Court TV.<br /><br />Jackson agreed to pay $15,331,250 to be held in a trust fund for the accuser, now 24, as well as $1.5 million to each of his parents. The accuser may have also received another seven-figure payment not specified in the agreement. Additionally, the plaintiff's lawyer was slated to receive $5 million.<br /><br />In exchange, the accuser and his parents agreed to not pursue civil claims against Jackson.<br /><br />The agreement could play a role in the current criminal charges Jackson faces stemming from allegations by another California boy who accused him of molestation.<br /><br />In April, he was indicted on 10 criminal counts, alleging 28 acts involving child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion.<br /><br />Evidence of the 1993 accusations could be admitted as evidence of prior criminal behavior against Jackson in his current case ? but only if the now-adult accuser is willing to testify.<br /><br />In December 1993, the boy outlined his accusations in a sworn declaration, recounting his year-long friendship with the King of Pop.<br /><br />According to the account, he met Jackson in May 1992 at the rental car business where his stepfather worked and where Jackson was renting a car.<br /><br />The introduction led to several trips to Jackson's Neverland ranch, where the boy claimed he played video games, rode golf carts ? and slept in the same bed with Jackson.<br /><br />He and his family also took trips with Jackson to Florida, New York, Las Vegas and Europe, according to the statement.<br /><br />"During our relationship Michael Jackson had sexual contact with me on many occasions," the statement alleges.<br /><br />He accused Jackson of open-mouth kissing, fondling and oral sex.<br /><br />His contact with Jackson ended, he said, when he went to live with his father in July 1993.<br /><br />Two months later, they filed a civil suit in Los Angeles Superior Court, asking for unspecified damages for sexual battery, seduction, willful misconduct, intentional infliction of emotional distress, fraud and negligence.<br /><br />The settlement agreement stipulated that the accuser and his parents were dropping all claims except that of negligence at the time of signing the document, with the caveat that once the money was received that claim would not be pursued.<br /><br />Eight pages of the document addressing the payment arrangements were not disclosed. It is unknown whether Jackson paid the settlement from his own pocket or if it was funded by his insurance company.<br /><br />
    Remember this: Jordy’s supposed suicide note.  Jordy’s father would have one believe that this note was a cry for help from Jordy due to molestation when in fact it is a plea to his father not to go forth with making these accusations public knowledge because he had promised he would keep things private so as not to cause undue embarrassment to Jordy.  It seems that Jordy was willing to go along with his father’s plan so long as no one (especially his friends) knew about it.  Now, the world would know.  He was crushed. <br /><br />jordans-suicide-note.jpg?w=600<br /><br /><br />BTW - the words above the drawing were placed there by Evan Chandler upon finding this drawing, not Jordy, to make it appear Jordy was afraid of being molested by Michael.  It actually changes the whole essence of the note because without it, it doesn’t have near the same affect.  It could also be interpreted as that being Michael being crushed instead of Jordy.  With that in mind, it could be seen as Jordy begging his father to "please don’t let this happen to Michael" if you ask me  :icon_evil:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hesouttamylife = Amazing : ) <br />Thank you for this.......my head is spinning......just wow!<br /><br />I will re-read things here in a little ...... we are off to church tonight .....<br /><br />Love and Hugs!!!<br />Blessings Always
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Chandler was "extremely ill" with cancer, the report said.<br />He was working as a dentist in Beverly Hills, California, in 1993 when he said his son, who was 13 at the time, told him that Jackson had molested him. His son revealed it, he said, when he put him under anesthesia to pull a tooth.<br />http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/18/jackson.accuser.suicide/
    <br /><br />I suppose it's a sort of DWD suicide...  I'm also thinking that as a dentist he would be making a pretty good salary, and as his brother Ray was a lawyer, couldn't have been doing that badly either, to need this major incentive to malign another human being. Makes me wonder about this insurance company--could they have been the ones together with higher ups who wanted MJ 'destroyed' and set the Chandler's up for the job. Like Jermaine said about Murray, I think Evan Chandler was the "finger of a bigger hand", like in the lyrics of the song you quoted, LoveUnited.<br /><br />Maybe Evan went to Klein for botox.  Strange/ironic the hotel Even died in was Liberty Towers, in sight of the Statue of Liberty. MJ sang, "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of the nation."  TS mentioned V for Vendetta's the 5th of November, and Emerald City, same initials as Even Chandler, the same day as the suicide news came out.<br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1228772/Michael-Jackson-Jordan-Chandlers-father-Evan-commits-suicide-years-accusing-star-molesting-son.html<br /><br />article-1228772-07430D7A000005DC-216_468x475.jpg<br />Liberty Towers in Jersey City, where Evan Chandler's body was found, in a picture from the complex's website<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    MJonmind:<br />
    Makes me wonder about this insurance company--could they have been the ones together with higher ups who wanted MJ 'destroyed' and set the Chandler's up for the job. Like Jermaine said about Murray, I think Evan Chandler was the "finger of a bigger hand", like in the lyrics of the song you quoted, LoveUnited.
    <br /><br /><br />Now there's a thought...because E.C. was gonna get paid for his sins by "them" - one way or another.  It also stands to reason that there was never any intent to try to prosecute and convict Michael then (in '93) as the goal was to destroy his reputation and then pay Chandler for his part, for offering up his son.<br /><br /><br />
    Strange/ironic the hotel Even died in was Liberty Towers, in sight of the Statue of Liberty. MJ sang, "In what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of the nation."  TS mentioned V for Vendetta's the 5th of November, and Emerald City, same initials as Even Chandler, the same day as the suicide news came out.
    <br /><br /><br />Stranger still that in the song History, the dedication date of the Statue of Liberty is said at the end (when the voices are listing significant dates in human history) - which was October 28 1886. 
    Yessss - doctors, insurance and setups go hand in hand and that sounds very logical.  We all know how they operate. You wash my back and I’ll wash yours  :icon_evil:  I wonder if there’s a way to find out if this company dropped Michael as a customer after this was settled.  :animal0017: I’d bet they did!  I’m gonna search for that financial settlement disclosure, though I know it’s nowhere to be found  :icon_rolleyes:
    Andrea, interesting about the Statue of Liberty being dedicated on October 28, 1886.<br />Wiki says about the This Is It film:<br />
    Despite originally being set for 30 October, the film's release date was rescheduled for 28 October 2009, due to a strong demand by Jackson's fans.
    <br />Oh just a coincidence! :icon_lol:  "We have 4 years to get it right!"<br /><br />
    From and including: Thursday, October 28, 1886<br />To, but not including : Monday, October 28, 2013<br /><br />It is 46,386 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date<br />Or 127 years excluding the end date
    <br />46,386 adds to 27 = 999  or 666 overthrown<br /><br />
    The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, designed by Frédéric Bartholdi and dedicated on October 28, 1886. The statue, a gift to the United States from the people of France, is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess of freedom, who bears a torch and a tabula ansata (a tablet evoking the law) upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776. A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue is an icon of freedom and of the United States: a welcoming signal to immigrants arriving from abroad.
    Wiki<br /><br />Here's the 1776 link to the plans of the New World Order.<br />http://www.michaeljournal.org/nwo1.htm<br /><br />Michael is in the throes of defeating the dragon. IMO
  • on 1364567053:
    <br />
    on 1364089484:
    <br />News of the Chandlers’ domestic dispute comes as Jackson remains on the down-low somewhere in Europe, either in London or Dublin, ....<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry if this is a bit OT but this part of the article really caught my eye! At the time when no one on earth would have disputed the fact that Michael Jackson was alive, even THE MEDIA didn't know precisely where to locate him.  Now the media would say that he's dead, but that's only because they can't find him. They have no photographic evidence. My point is, if it happened once already, it could happen again. It's happening now.<br />
    <br /><br />What the heck?  Now what caught my eye of the article is the use of "down-low".  This article must not be an American media outlet because everyone knows "down-low' is the definition of a closeted gay man.
    Did not know that, thanks!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down-low_(sexual_slang)<br />Roger Friedman has been one of the reporters Back (MJ) detested, using every opportunity to paint a false image of him. He was later fired from Fox.
  • on 1364852621:
    <br />
    on 1364567053:
    <br />
    on 1364089484:
    <br />News of the Chandlers’ domestic dispute comes as Jackson remains on the down-low somewhere in Europe, either in London or Dublin, ....<br />
    <br /><br />Sorry if this is a bit OT but this part of the article really caught my eye! At the time when no one on earth would have disputed the fact that Michael Jackson was alive, even THE MEDIA didn't know precisely where to locate him.  Now the media would say that he's dead, but that's only because they can't find him. They have no photographic evidence. My point is, if it happened once already, it could happen again. It's happening now.<br />
    <br /><br />What the heck?  Now what caught my eye of the article is the use of "down-low".  This article must not be an American media outlet because everyone knows "down-low' is the definition of a closeted gay man.<br />
    <br /><br />interesting. first i have ever heard of it as a gay slur. i have always only known "down low" to mean on the quiet, ie: mum is the word.