Pepsi commercial with Jeff Gordon

JosJos Posts: 360
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi all,<br /><br />Just because I live in Europe, not means I don't watch American television..<br />This evening, I have watched the Nascar sprintcup, I just love that action!<br /><br />So,.. When Fox went to the commercials, an ad. from Pepsi was aired.<br />Not only was it from Pepsi, it is also about Jeff Gordon (Nascar driver) who is in disquise and is making a prank on some car seller.<br /><br />Okay. At the end of the commercial there was this line, what got me thinking about MJ / Dave Dave ( and I believe Front was also writing about diquises in the past):<br /><br />That line states:<br /><br />"Pepsi Max, a zero calorie cola in disquise"<br /><br />In the whole video (see lower youtube link), we see Jeff making a (little) make-over, to become in disquise for his prank.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5mHPo2yDG8 (Watch the mentioned line on 3:35)<br /><br />Not only it is Pepsi, which is brought up in this hoax many times.<br />Also a person is being in disquise and we have a -sort of- Making off vithe short movie "Ghosts"of MJ.<br /><br />Surely the change that this is nothing = huge :) , but still I thought immediately about the hoax, so I thought I'd share it with you all.<br /><br />Oh, P.S. I feel for that car seller...

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Jos, I saw it on TV too, and laughed my head off!!<br />This one is along the same line, total disguise and pranking, only it's a famous basketball player as an old man, complete with the how they did the make-up part (like MJ in Ghost).<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hard to know if it's related to the hoax, since pranking is an essential element of a few reality shows now.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    Regardless if it's related to the hoax or not - it's just damn funny  ;D :icon_lol: :th_bravo:<br />...and real cool makeup  :icon_e_wink: