Hi MJ family!

iloveyoumoreiloveyoumore Posts: 307
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi! I joined few months ago, so maybe I should introduce myself too :)<br />I'm girl from Finland (if anyone even know where it is lol), I'm MJ lover and believer like all of you and I want to make a world better place. I'm only one in my family and friends who loves MJ, I feel lonely here but I'm glad there's internet so I can talk with other MJ lovers.<br /><br />I've read almost everything on this forum (took many months  :icon_e_biggrin: ) and I want to say that you guys are very clever and great investigators, there's been so many puzzle pieces and you have put them together easily, I'm sure Michael is very proud. Thank you all for every post made.<br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />I'll keep this short<br />and sorry if my english is not always perfect<br /><br />Soldiers of love, I love you all very much  :bearhug:

Comments

• hopihopi Posts: 195
    Hey, welcome to the family :) glad you made it here!<br /><br />Your English is pretty good :smiley_abuv: I know where Finland is located and I'm sure it's beautiful over there... lots of snow I guess and I love snow  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Enjoy the adventure!
  • Hi Iloveyoumore welcome to the bumpy ride, you come from a beautiful country, I hope you won't feel lonely among us!!
  • on 1365255167:
    <br />Hey, welcome to the family :) glad you made it here!<br /><br />Your English is pretty good :smiley_abuv: I know where Finland is located and I'm sure it's beautiful over there... lots of snow I guess and I love snow  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Enjoy the adventure!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you!  :) yes it was beautiful snowy winter here, but now it's spring so it's starting to melt away for summer  <br />Yes this is great adventure, I will enjoy it for sure!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • on 1365259854:
    <br />Hi Iloveyoumore welcome to the bumpy ride, you come from a beautiful country, I hope you won't feel lonely among us!!<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks! :bearhug: I believe I won't feel lonely among you guys since you all love Michael like me!  :moonwalk_:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Test.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome Iloveyoumore and Finland!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br /><br />Welcome iloveyoumore :)
  • on 1366293046:
    <br />Welcome Iloveyoumore and Finland!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you MJonmind!  :)
  • on 1366299719:
    <br /> <br />Welcome iloveyoumore :)<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Andrea!!  :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in the family iloveyoumore  :icon_razz:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    iloveyoumore Hello, welcome, glad you're part of this family.    :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    welcome iloveyoumore
  • on 1366325283:
    <br />Welcome in the family iloveyoumore  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you blankie!!  :)
  • on 1366325963:
    <br />iloveyoumore Hello, welcome, glad you're part of this family.    :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you marumjj, I'm very happy to be part of it!  :bearhug:
  • on 1366336390:
    <br />welcome iloveyoumore<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you paula-c!  :)
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Hello iloveyoumore,<br /><br />Welcome, good to see you joined us. :)
  • on 1366397721:
    <br />Hello iloveyoumore,<br /><br />Welcome, good to see you joined us. :)<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much ShyBleuEyes!  :bearhug: