Opening Statements Set In Michael Jackson’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Comments

• Here is the video from the news on yesterday.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Lawyers Deliver Opening Statements in Jackson Wrongful Death Suit[/size]<br />The lawyer for the Jackson family accused AEG of ruthless actions that led to the superstar's death Monday. However, AEG countered that Jackson was the author of his own demise. Gordon Tokumatsu reports from downtown LA for the NBC4 News at 5 and 6 p.m. on April 29, 2013.<br /><br />By Gordon Tokumatsu <br />4pr 30, 2013<br /><br /><br />http://www.nbclosangeles.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Lawyers-Deliver-Opening-Statements-in-Jackson-Wrongful-Death-Suit/205329761<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />[size=12pt]OnTheWingsOfLove![/size]<br />
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    on 1367376987:
    <br />
    on 1367363544:
    <br />[size=12pt]oh great! more fuel for the hospice patient...<br />[/size]<br /> :over-react-smiley:<br /><br /><br />i believe its all part of the game. deliberate confusion. what we experienced in the forum with TS now being duplicated in the trial to have ppl scraching their heads, confused and in disagreement.<br /><br />[size=12pt]i mean others say he was in fine form duting TII rehersal.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Are we having fun yet?!  These were my very thoughts!  I guess this is the paramedic that said Michael looked like "a frail old man!"<br /><br />Blessings!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]I commented earlier about this.  Seems that the "frail old man" description has been replaced with a far more dire, drastic visual.  What remains to be seen here though is if the general population...especially the deaders...take the time to add facts/testimonies and see that in this case 2+2 is totally NOT 4 and somebody for some reason has been workin' some funny math for a really long time now...and they all have been eatin' it up...LOL.[/size]
  • Yep, yep, yep Love4Michael! You are so right! :icon_lol:<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    RK<br />
    Mockingbird ‏@TrueNewsZone 9h<br />'Deception "WILL" run its course and as elements of both "conspiracy" and reality start to merge, many brains will do somersaults.' / BACK
    <br />Yep, they're merging! <br />somersault-cat.gif<br /><br />
    While Jackson's song, "You Are My Life," filled the courtroom, jurors watched footage of a Christmas morning when he gave his children a dog.
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    At one point in the proceedings, the harsh portrayal of Jackson's struggle with addiction, led one juror to lean forward and stare at the floor for several moments.
    <br />What?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I hope they get to discuss the autopsy report - no indications of a terminally ill patient there!  Didn't it conclude he was pretty healthy for a dead guy? (That may have been TMZ's take on it, rather than the coroner's, but I'm sure someone described it as such!) More confusion!<br /><br />
  • on 1367382882:
    <br />RK<br /><br />
    At one point in the proceedings, the harsh portrayal of Jackson's struggle with addiction, led one juror to lean forward and stare at the floor for several moments.
    <br />What?<br />
    <br /><br />With that "What" do you mean that one juror is questioning such MJ's drug addition or that the theory doesn't fall into its place?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1367390493:
    <br />I hope they get to discuss the autopsy report - no indications of a terminally ill patient there!  Didn't it conclude he was pretty healthy for a dead guy? (That may have been TMZ's take on it, rather than the coroner's, but I'm sure someone described it as such!) More confusion!<br />
    <br /><br />guess he fooled the coroner also  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />and if he looked like someone who was terminal then who did we see on that footage cause they didn't look too terminal.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1367410413:
    <br /><br />guess he fooled the coroner also  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />and if he looked like someone who was terminal then who did we see on that footage cause they didn't look too terminal.<br />
    <br /><br />...that would be the double I guess!!  Surely people in general have to start questioning these inconsistencies.  :icon_e_confused:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @curls, you would think...<br /><br />Deaders are going to hold fast to their brand of truth, oddly. They'll do anything to hang onto it. Even lie to themselves if necessary. What a weird world we live in.
  • on 1367410413:
    <br />
    on 1367390493:
    <br />I hope they get to discuss the autopsy report - no indications of a terminally ill patient there!  Didn't it conclude he was pretty healthy for a dead guy? (That may have been TMZ's take on it, rather than the coroner's, but I'm sure someone described it as such!) More confusion!<br />
    <br /><br />guess he fooled the coroner also  :icon_e_wink: <br /><br />and if he looked like someone who was terminal then who did we see on that footage cause they didn't look too terminal.<br />
    <br /><br />If I remember right, there were two coroner's report. The first one did portray him as being frail and a mess. But then the second one revealed him to be in a healthy state for a 50 year old male.<br /><br />
  • Here is an update from 40 minutes ago.<br /><br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson Doc Had Huge Debts, Detective Says[/size]<br />The former cardiologist is not a party to the case, but he is a key figure in Katherine Jackson's negligent hiring case against concert giant AEG Live. <br /><br />By Anthony McCartney <br />| Wednesday, May 1, 2013  | Updated 12:16 PM PDT<br /><br />A police detective testified Wednesday about the depths of debt that Michael Jackson's doctor faced while giving the singer treatments of the powerful anesthetic that killed the pop superstar.<br /><br />Los Angeles police Detective Orlando Martinez said in a case filed by Jackson's mother against concert giant AEG Live that Conrad Murray faced student loans, home loans, child support obligations and credit card payments that were in arrears in 2009. Plaintiff's attorney Brian Panish said the debts totaled nearly $1 million.<br /><br />Martinez has said the debts may have led Murray to act inappropriately in his care of Jackson in order to ensure he received $150,000 a month payments from AEG Live LLC to serve as the singer's tour doctor.<br /><br />"He may break the rules, bend the rules, do whatever he needed to do to get paid," Martinez said Tuesday. "It might solve his money problems."<br />Murray's finances were not a factor in the criminal case that ended with his 2011 conviction for administering a fatal dose of propofol to Jackson.<br /><br />The former cardiologist is not a party to Katherine Jackson's negligent hiring case against the concert promoter, but he is a key figure. The Jackson family matriarch contends AEG did not properly investigate Murray before allowing him to serve as Jackson's tour physician for the ill-fated "This Is It" shows planned for 2009.<br /><br />Martinez testified he found most of the debts against Murray in public records.<br /><br />Martinez's testimony Wednesday was bogged down by continuous objections from AEG attorneys and the detective spent most of an hour-long session authenticating public records. He testified briefly about Murray's phone records before court recessed for the day so that an alternate juror could attend a funeral.<br /><br />AEG denies it hired Murray, and its attorney has noted that Jackson and his children had been treated by the doctor before the shows were planned.<br /><br />Martinez is the second witness called in the case, which in its early stages will focus on Jackson's death. Potential witnesses later in the trial include stars such as Diana Ross, Quincy Jones and Spike Lee. Jackson's mother, several siblings and his two oldest children, Prince and Paris, are also listed as potential witnesses.<br /><br />Millions and possibly billions of dollars are at stake in the trial, which may last 90 court days.<br /><br />AEG attorneys said they intend to call Murray as a witness. He remains in a Los Angeles jail and is appealing his conviction.<br /><br />AEG Live is a subsidiary of the Los Angeles-based Anschutz Entertainment Group.<br /><br />Copyright Associated Press <br />http://www.nbclosangeles.com/entertainment/entertainment-news/NATL-Detective-to-Detail-Investigation-Into-Jackson-Doc-205636041.html<br /><br />Blessings!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1367422495:
    <br />@curls, you would think...<br /><br />Deaders are going to hold fast to their brand of truth, oddly. They'll do anything to hang onto it. Even lie to themselves if necessary. What a weird world we live in.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree bec, totally agree  :icon_rolleyes: ​​a false world made of appearance, all  wanted to escape Michael  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
  • on 1367428788:
    <br /><br />If I remember right, there were two coroner's report. The first one did portray him as being frail and a mess. But then the second one revealed him to be in a healthy state for a 50 year old male.<br />
    <br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 7h<br />Emaciated...weak...<br />strong...fit<br />Hmmm, 2 different people? <br />Can't be on stage, oh no.<br />"No, sir, I didn't see."
  • on 1367449724:
    <br />
    on 1367428788:
    <br /><br />If I remember right, there were two coroner's report. The first one did portray him as being frail and a mess. But then the second one revealed him to be in a healthy state for a 50 year old male.<br />
    <br /><br />Front ‏@frontback777 7h<br />Emaciated...weak...<br />strong...fit<br />Hmmm, 2 different people? <br />Can't be on stage, oh no.<br />"No, sir, I didn't see."<br />
    <br /><br />Ahhhhh! Thank you so much sweetsunsetwithMJ! So my memory is not all that bad!<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think it's curious that TMZ have not reported anything about this trial so far at all (unless I have missed something?)
  • on 1367463954:
    <br />I think it's curious that TMZ have not reported anything about this trial so far at all (unless I have missed something?)<br />
    <br /><br />Well they did say in their article about Paris hanging with Debbie that "We'll be in court for the opening statements, so stay tuned."<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,23801.msg440245.html#new<br /><br />Maybe they are waiting on the finishing touches to their script!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Stay blessed!<br />OnTheWingsOfLove!
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    I see that no news reported about this trial here in germany...not in tv news, or the print news papers. I have to say i don't read yellow press and don't watch RTL and the other trash.<br />But a trial about 40 billion against AEG....isn't worth to report ? <br />Is there a trial at that court house ? Is anyone from us in LA and can go there ? I have my doubt's....it's all hoax ?<br /> :icon_eek:
  • MJLoyalFanMJLoyalFan Posts: 30
    on 1367483625:
    <br />I see that no news reported about this trial here in germany...not in tv news, or the print news papers. I have to say i don't read yellow press and don't watch RTL and the other trash.<br />But a trial about 40 billion against AEG....isn't worth to report ? <br />Is there a trial at that court house ? Is anyone from us in LA and can go there ? I have my doubt's....it's all hoax ?<br /> :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly the same here in the UK, seemingly a blackout of the trials existence. Last night I said the very same to my Husband, so he grabbed the remote and looked through every news channels headlines, not just the UK channels, but CNN, SKY and even the teletext for entertainment news and he came to the same conclusion, nobody is reporting. <br /><br />This is about Michael Jackson for goodness sakes, the guy they couldn't get enough of through life and 'death' so why is there not a single whisper. I smell a conspiracy big time, do they suddenly realise they've all been duped? 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    ; MJLoyalFan      I smell a conspiracy big time, do they suddenly realise they've all been duped?    ;D<br /><br /><br />In Italy I found a few articles but small, very small...  :icon_e_ugeek:<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1367510482:
    <br />
    on 1367483625:
    <br />I see that no news reported about this trial here in germany...not in tv news, or the print news papers. I have to say i don't read yellow press and don't watch RTL and the other trash.<br />But a trial about 40 billion against AEG....isn't worth to report ? <br />Is there a trial at that court house ? Is anyone from us in LA and can go there ? I have my doubt's....it's all hoax ?<br /> :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly the same here in the UK, seemingly a blackout of the trials existence. Last night I said the very same to my Husband, so he grabbed the remote and looked through every news channels headlines, not just the UK channels, but CNN, SKY and even the teletext for entertainment news and he came to the same conclusion, nobody is reporting. <br /><br />This is about Michael Jackson for goodness sakes, the guy they couldn't get enough of through life and 'death' so why is there not a single whisper. I smell a conspiracy big time, do they suddenly realise they've all been duped? <br />
    <br /><br />I thought exactly the same too, no news about it here in Spain either I was surprised even to keep my  family and friends updated I have to send them the articles in english, lol  :icon_rolleyes:
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    I've heard a few sentences here and there on CNN but nothing major.  I'm in New York, USA.  Maybe when something BIG happens during the trial, they'll all have it on.    :beerchug:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yeah - it's pretty much the chirping of crickets here in Australia too in regards to anything being reported about this. I have seen only 1 report on the first day here on our ABC Morning news - very short report on how the trial had begun....and that is it, nothing else (well that I am aware of anyway)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    <br />Ya the trial does have a subtle in the background sort of presence in the media right now, you have to go online and look for it to know what's going on.  I've seen a blurb in the local newspaper here and on a few "proper" news websites.  I think the trial will have a snowball effect - starting small then become bigger and bigger as it builds on itself.  There's been a lot of significant stuff that's happened so far and this was only week one.
  • You all are so right.  There is very little being aired here in LA. The one TV station here that was posting updates for the first few days hasn't posted anything since yesterday.  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />The all news radio station that was talking about the trial hasn't reported anything in two days.  :icon_cry:<br /><br />But we have a big wild fire storm burning here and all attention is focused on that fire. Please pray for the people who live in the path of the fire!<br /><br />Here is a link to the latest and only update I could find. I can't post it because this one added their blurb:"(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)"  :icon_geek: It is a very very short article!<br /><br />http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/05/02/testimony-family-tried-intervention-for-jackson/<br /><br />I guess "it's all in the game!"  :icon_e_biggrin: <br /><br />Stayed blessed!<br /><br />OnTheWingsOfLove!<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Oh don't worry. Wait til they start talking about the chi-mo allegations.