Paris Jackson's suicide attempt after learning she does not share same father

2»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1372037553:
    <br />I swore to myself never to get involved in any chat about the kids paternity ... but I got to say this ... I'm sorry but I have always believed that Paris is Michael's biological daughter .... she has the very same skin tone as my son, the same natural hair colour as my son .... I like Debbie Row, am very pale skinned, with blue eyes and blonde hair, my sons father, is the same skin tone as Michael, (before the vitaligo) maybe a little lighter, and he has jet black hair like Michael ... my son did not get his dad's brown eyes, he has pearcing green eyes!! ... so NO ONE can predict the skin tone of a mixed child or eye colour ... but what really convinced me she was Michael's daughter? .. look at her eyes and your looking right into papa joe's eyes!! ... and that's all im gonna say on the subject lol :0) apart from I believe this is just tabloid heroin ready to be pumped into all the tabloid junky believers !!<br />
    :th_bravo:<br /><br />I really believe, that just like each person has to research and come to their own conclusion whether or not MJ is guilty of child abuse, people have to also do their own homework on MJ and his kids relationship. I've always believed they are his bio kids, but if I am wrong there would have to be legal official DNA proof of that.