PARIS JACKSON REJECTED By Rehab Facility

2»

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    on 1373017216:
    <br />scorpionchik<br />
    Prince talks about MJ as dead victim under oath in court so they can win billions from AEG and then Michael will return  and say how cool  was my prank?
    <br /><br />I also thought about this, if this trial is real (we lost the ability to recognize reality?) and AEG have to pay to Jackson, is not illegal or crime? if this is so, I think MJ will have to stay in hiding forever.<br />On the other hand, I think the intention of this trial is to expose the bad guys, not the money...IDK<br />
    <br /><br />if this trial is to expose bad guys, then Michael  should come out before jury deliberation starts.
    on 1373035217:
    <br />
    on 1373002174:
    <br /><br />So, what really you all very much believe in?  Michael is alive but left  kids  thinking he is dead and lets them suffer, or he is with kids and Paris is fine is with dad in Bahrain,but Prince talks about MJ as dead victim under oath in court so they can win billions from AEG and then Michael will return  and say how cool  was my prank? <br />
    <br /><br />Precisely. Which is why based on my deductions, the trial is a farce.<br />
    <br /><br />despite how painful it  may sound all trials including this one are real. Farce is not a fact but only justification/expression of your belief
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1373071653:
    <br />despite how painful it  may sound all trials including this one are real. <br />
    <br /><br />'Real' in the sense that something is happening in that LA courtroom, yes, just as actors, acting out a courtroom drama for a movie, are also 'really' in a courtroom. But that doesn't mean proceedings are based on reality, on 'fact' - if they were, in this case, then MJ would be dead. End of story. But when all the evidence leads to him being alive, then I have to come to the conclusion that all is not as it seems in that courtroom. Nothing else makes sense.<br /><br />So, scorpion, do you think MJ is dead?  If not, can you explain the current court case?
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1373096948:
    <br />
    on 1373071653:
    <br />despite how painful it  may sound all trials including this one are real. <br />
    <br /><br />'Real' in the sense that something is happening in that LA courtroom, yes, just as actors, acting out a courtroom drama for a movie, are also 'really' in a courtroom. But that doesn't mean proceedings are based on reality, on 'fact' - if they were, in this case, then MJ would be dead. End of story. But when all the evidence leads to him being alive, then I have to come to the conclusion that all is not as it seems in that courtroom. Nothing else makes sense.<br /><br />So, scorpion, do you think MJ is dead?  If not, can you explain the current court case?<br />
    <br /><br />Again, precisely. Scorpianchick is just trying to cling to her crumbling theory of attempted murder scenario.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1373126948:
    <br />
    on 1373096948:
    <br />
    on 1373071653:
    <br /><br />'Real' in the sense that something is happening in that LA courtroom, yes, just as actors, acting out a courtroom drama for a movie, are also 'really' in a courtroom. But that doesn't mean proceedings are based on reality, on 'fact' - if they were, in this case, then MJ would be dead. End of story. But when all the evidence leads to him being alive, then I have to come to the conclusion that all is not as it seems in that courtroom. Nothing else makes sense.<br /><br />So, scorpion, do you think MJ is dead?  If not, can you explain the current court case?<br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]Again, precisely. Scorpianchick is just trying to cling to her crumbling theory of attempted murder scenario.[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]oh thank the Lord i was getting worried that chic had gone deader on us. :-[[/size]
    :icon_lol:
  • on 1373180927:
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Scorptionchick, I don't know if you have ever seen this YT channel, but I talk to this Lady every now and again and she is really sweet and she goes down to the movie set and listens to all the actor witnesses, and she has quite a few videos from when she started going.  This is her last one.  She started a new job and doesn't get to go as often as she did in the beginning.  I hope Michael doesn't go broke paying all these City officials and Police officers to go along with the circus before the "Movie" is completed and hits the Box Office.  Of course I don't know why he didn't have his Agents promote the Doc's movie, he could have been rolling in the dough by now.<br /><br />Here is the Link  /><br />Remember, life is a stage and we are all actors, and if anything bad happens along the way as with Michael, I'm sure it's all an illusion. Heck I don't even think we are really here, we are just part of Michael's imgination.  :suspect:  :icon_lol:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    @frontback777 2h<br />Controversy is M.A.G.I.C. ,,wait for it............. ;-)
    \<br /><br />Now included in this 'Controversy' could be many events we have questioned-- Paris' suicide attempt, Wade's accusation, etc.<br />Controversies get people talking, thinking,  emotional, taking sides, and gets people thinking outside the box.<br /><br />
    on 1373245287:
    <br />
    on 1373180927:
    <br /> :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Scorptionchick, I don't know if you have ever seen this YT channel, but I talk to this Lady every now and again and she is really sweet and she goes down to the movie set and listens to all the actor witnesses, and she has quite a few videos from when she started going.  This is her last one.  She started a new job and doesn't get to go as often as she did in the beginning.  I hope Michael doesn't go broke paying all these City officials and Police officers to go along with the circus before the "Movie" is completed and hits the Box Office.  Of course I don't know why he didn't have his Agents promote the Doc's movie, he could have been rolling in the dough by now.<br /><br />Here is the Link  /><br />Remember, life is a stage and we are all actors, and if anything bad happens along the way as with Michael, I'm sure it's all an illusion. Heck I don't even think we are really here, we are just part of Michael's imgination.  :suspect:  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />ah hell i am soooooooooo :icon_e_confused:
  • on 1373266554:
    <br />
    \<br /><br />Now included in this 'Controversy' could be many events we have questioned-- Paris' suicide attempt, Wade's accusation, etc.<br />Controversies get people talking, thinking,  emotional, taking sides, and gets people thinking outside the box.<br />
    <br /><br />I called Ronald Reagan UCLA (patient information) and asked where could I send some flowers to Paris Jackson (I never said she was MJ's daughter and the operator seemed not to know who Paris Jackson was and she told me she wasn't listed there. I decided to go there in person and asked at the information desk (different person than telephone operator) and she told me Paris Jackson wasn't there, what leads me to think that Paris' story about suicide bid is fake unless she was there under an alias.<br />
  • Sweet, the hospital most likely has strict orders not to give out any info. regarding Paris to anyone.  It's not like they're going to give out info. like that to anyone who asks.  They could find themselves out of a job very quickly.  I'm not saying I know for sure whether Paris is there or not, because I don't.  Probably anyone who wants any info. about her has to go through the proper channels first.  May be you can pretend to be Pearl Jr. and try to get info. that way??????  <br />Just kidding........... :bearhug:
  • on 1373316060:
    <br />Sweet, the hospital most likely has strict orders not to give out any info. regarding Paris to anyone.  It's not like they're going to give out info. like that to anyone who asks.  They could find themselves out of a job very quickly.  I'm not saying I know for sure whether Paris is there or not, because I don't.  Probably anyone who wants any info. about her has to go through the proper channels first.  May be you can pretend to be Pearl Jr. and try to get info. that way??????  <br />Just kidding........... :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I know what you mean and I of course thought of that but I still think there is a big possibility that Paris is not in the hospital what comforts me big time.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1373307431:
    <br />
    on 1373266554:
    <br />
    \<br /><br />Now included in this 'Controversy' could be many events we have questioned-- Paris' suicide attempt, Wade's accusation, etc.<br />Controversies get people talking, thinking,  emotional, taking sides, and gets people thinking outside the box.<br />
    <br /><br />I called Ronald Reagan UCLA (patient information) and asked where could I send some flowers to Paris Jackson (I never said she was MJ's daughter and the operator seemed not to know who Paris Jackson was and she told me she wasn't listed there. I decided to go there in person and asked at the information desk (different person than telephone operator) and she told me Paris Jackson wasn't there, what leads me to think that Paris' story about suicide bid is fake unless she was there under an alias.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />G_04BI%7E1.GIF<br /><br />Thanks sweet !!<br />
  • charissacharissa Posts: 99
    on 1373307431:
    <br />
    on 1373266554:
    <br />
    <br /><br />That doesn't mean she is or isn't there. HIPPA prevents the hospital staff from revealing ANY patient info at all. I'm sure with a high profile patient, they would be extra careful. She's probably under an assumed name as well.
    on 1372777047:
    <br />After a 72 involuntary hold, the state has no authority to retain her and she can go where she pleases. This whole thing is total BS.<br />
    <br /><br />Not true, bec. <br /><br />Under California Welfare & Institutions Code, a 5150 only allows a 72 hour hold. A 5250 is for an additional 14 days, provided a judge signs off on it during a 5256 (Certification hearing) within four days of it being written. There is no limit on how many times a doc can 5250 a patient. Paris, even though she's a minor, would be held to the same criterion as an adult. 
    Oh, interesting. Seems CA has very progressive mental health laws. Thanks for the info, charissa.
    [size=12pt]why wouldn't they just say sorry i am not able to give out that information,  period ?[/size]
    Because that would be confirming that she is indeed in the building, encouraging stalkers to beg for info or perhaps try n find her themselves.<br /><br />Also, I suppose it's possible Paris Jackson isn't even her real name.
    on 1373307431:
    <br />
    on 1373266554:
    <br />
    <br /><br />you forgot you were in Hollywood. that wasn't operator talking to you but actor acting in another Jackson related movie. In La, where ever you go, you end up in Hollywood where everyone is actor on the big California stage. Are you sure you were in LAX and getting in real airplane?  just kidding :icon_lol:
    on 1373417301:
    <br />[size=12pt]why wouldn't they just say sorry i am not able to give out that information,  period ?[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />In a sense, that would be confirming her as a patient. IF she is there, I guarantee she's registered under a pseudonym which can be common for even us regular folks (at our respective medical facilities).  My doc's office takes HIPPA so seriously, I have to go through an interrogation just to confirm an appointment. In our local regional hospital admissions procedures, patients are asked if they would like an alternate identity to prevent people from discovering they are hospitalized. <br /><br />Bec, California  is one of the few states to tackle the issue of mental health head on. Some of their models are admirable. They are indeed progressive.<br /><br />
    on 1373433490:
    <br />
    on 1373307431:
    <br />
    on 1373266554:
    <br />
    <br /><br />you forgot you were in Hollywood. that wasn't operator talking to you but actor acting in another Jackson related movie. In La, where ever you go, you end up in Hollywood where everyone is actor on the big California stage. Are you sure you were in LAX and getting in real airplane?  just kidding :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I WAS just in LA, but had to head on to Santa Ana. Flew in on the 2nd, left on the 7th. If I'd have had time, I would've snooped around. The thought briefly crossed my mind a couple of times, but unfortunately, the nature of my trip didn't leave me much personal leisure time. Now, if I can get assigned to or pick up an account or client out there, I may be able to fly out again. It'd be cool to just physically get my hands on some  publicly available legal docs and such.
  • on 1373417301:
    <br />[size=12pt]why wouldn't they just say sorry i am not able to give out that information,  period ?[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly because in other places I was asking they just told me sorry I can't give you that information however the 2 ladies specially the one on the information desk at the UCLA hospital seemed not to know who I was talking about cause she made me spell her name twice.
  • on 1373432404:
    <br />Also, I suppose it's possible Paris Jackson isn't even her real name.<br />
    <br /> :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Love it.