MICHAEL JACKSON DOC His Butt Was So Scarred... It Nearly Broke My Needle

2»

Comments

• charissacharissa Posts: 99
    Abandoning all sense of decorum, I say let us see the "evidence"; show us the alleged behind and let us judge for ourselves.  ;D
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    on 1373742532:
    <br />Abandoning all sense of decorum, I say let us see the "evidence"; show us the alleged behind and let us judge for ourselves.  ;D<br />
    <br />OMG-He-is-touching-his-ass-___-SEEXY-michael-jackson-27560094-249-208.gif  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1373724636:
    <br />Nothing too difficult to understand about this... Dude had Rhinoceros skin, of course the needle bent! LOL!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • on 1373742334:
    <br />Dr. Finkelstein? And that doctor played with MJ with a squirt gun? What is he his little brother or something?<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Dr. Finkelstein = Dr. Frankestein  <br /><br />071113-finkelstein-launch-1.jpg frankenstein.gif<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1373749613:
    <br />
    on 1373742532:
    <br />Abandoning all sense of decorum, I say let us see the "evidence"; show us the alleged behind and let us judge for ourselves.  ;D<br />
    <br />OMG-He-is-touching-his-ass-___-SEEXY-michael-jackson-27560094-249-208.gif  :smiley-vault-misc-150:  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I could  :bearhug: you for that, lol!
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i would seriously like to know who all would be following this trial besides us and the deader fans . it is just too far fetched for no one to sit up and take notice. <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1373756193:
    <br />
    on 1373742334:
    <br />Dr. Finkelstein? And that doctor played with MJ with a squirt gun? What is he his little brother or something?<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Dr. Finkelstein = Dr. Frankestein  <br /><br />071113-finkelstein-launch-1.jpg frankenstein.gif<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br />Good one Sweet! And maybe The Three Stooges, are the doctors!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    "his buttocks were so scarred up and abscessed"<br /><br />Just check in google for scarred and abscessed buttocks. It is quite visual and looks painful. I don´t remember the autopsy report mentioning scarred buttocks.  :WTF: Am I missing something?<br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Buttocks with scars.... all the day there is something new :-[
  • Loves2FishLoves2Fish Posts: 19
    It's a shame the Doc's tongue doesn't have abscesses.  <br /><br />Zipper-Mouth-648028.jpg 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1374096858:
    <br />"his buttocks were so scarred up and abscessed"<br /><br />Just check in google for scarred and abscessed buttocks. It is quite visual and looks painful. I don´t remember the autopsy report mentioning scarred buttocks.  :WTF: Am I missing something?<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah....the autopsy report didn't mention buttocks problems....I am sure we would have taken note of that one....<br />was it Front or TS that posted something about hindsight being 20/20?....I think with a rearview mirror?  <br />Hummm....one things' for sure, if his posterior was hurting it was the result of the media and Sneddon-types that are <br />all such a pain in the a**! LOL......sorry, I digress ; )<br /><br />Blessings
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Finkelstein? Sounds like a made up movie name... hahahaa  :LolLolLolLol:
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so does this time frame also coincide with the sneddon pictures?  wouldn't they show this to be truth or lie? or do i have the wrong time period?
    on 1374198368:
    <br />Finkelstein? Sounds like a made up movie name... hahahaa  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />It's not. Stuart Finklestein is a real doctor.