MICHAEL JACKSON SONG " I AM A LOSER" LEAKED

2»

Comments

• on 1378639200:
    <br />Here´s more information about the song and it´s origins: <br /><br />http://www.damienshields.com/exclusive-the-origins-of-michael-jacksons-i-am-a-loser-revealed/<br /><br />Lyrics to "I am a loser":<br /><br />
    0:00-0:52 verse #1<br /><br />You laughed at me<br />you made me cry<br />You made a joke<br />then wonder why<br />(I am a loser)<br />(I am a loser)<br /><br />I say hello<br />you say goodbye<br />I reach to you<br />you don't even try<br />(I am a loser)<br />(I am a loser)<br /><br />If losing you makes me happy,<br />then why does it make me cry?<br />Losing you makes you a winner<br />Then how did our love ever die?<br />======================<br />0:53-1:42 verse #2<br /><br />I'm born to lose<br />You know it's true<br />And here I stand<br />I'm losing you<br />(I am a loser)<br />(I am a loser)<br /><br />You are the one to let me know<br />You needed me, now I have to go<br />(I am a loser) Alright<br />(I am a loser)<br /><br />If losing you makes you happy,<br />then why does it make me cry?<br />If losing you makes me your winner<br />Then how did our love ever die? (ever die?)<br />======================<br />1:43-2:05 verse #3<br /><br />I am a fool<br />You know it's true<br />I believed in you<br />Now you don't even try<br />(I am a loser) Alright<br />(I am a loser) Aaa-aah<br /><br />What foolish kind<br />of guy am I?<br />You break my heart<br />I wonder why<br />======================<br />2:06-3:38<br /><br />(I am a loser) Alright<br />(I am a loser) Alright<br />(I am a loser) Baby<br />(I am a loser) Alright<br />(I am a loser) Baby<br />(I am a loser) Alright<br />(I am a loser)<br />(I am a loser) Alright, alright<br />(I am a loser) One time, alright<br />(I am a loser) Let me win one time, alright<br />(I am a loser) I gotta win, gotta win, I can't lose this one time, please<br />(I am a loser) On my begging knees, on my begging knees<br />(I am a loser) Ooh-ooh, alright<br />(I am a loser) Hee, hee<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser, baby<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser, baby<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser, uh<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser, baby<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser, baby<br />(I am a loser) I am a loser<br />(I am a loser) Let me win one time, let me win one time<br />(I am a loser) Alright, hee<br />(I am a loser)<br />======================<br />3:39-3:54<br /><br />(I am a loser) Goodbye to you, goodbye to thee<br />(I am a loser) Goodbye to you, hello world<br />(I am a loser) Maybe tomorrow, maybe today<br />Who knows who will win<br />(I am a loser)
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks for posting MaryK. A very nice song indeed!<br /><br />
    “He was happy with the original ‘I Am A Loser’ demo,” adds Prince. “But before we played it for anybody else we had a long talk and Michael said, ‘I don’t want be a loser. I don’t mind if I was the loser but I don’t want to say I’m still a loser.’ So we changed that.”<br /><br />“I Was The Loser” is the final version of the track.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://www.damienshields.com/exclusive-the-origins-of-michael-jacksons-i-am-a-loser-revealed/<br /><br />"I am a loser" is a leaked demo, so may be the final version "I WAS the loser" will be officially released hinting that he WAS a loser and NOW he's a WINNER!!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />"Who knows who will win" :icon_cool:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    This is very strange.  WHO released this video?  The Youtube account is something called 'Video Center.  'They' have uploaded numerous seemingly unrelated videos but the oldest is only from 5 days ago.  Does anyone know who/what this Youtube account is all about?  I am also not so sure it's Michael singing but there must be some message here. 
  • on 1378830392:
    <br />This is very strange.  WHO released this video?  The Youtube account is something called 'Video Center.  'They' have uploaded numerous seemingly unrelated videos but the oldest is only from 5 days ago.  Does anyone know who/what this Youtube account is all about?  I am also not so sure it's Michael singing but there must be some message here. <br />
    <br /><br />I guess that would depend on who has access to the music tracks.<br /><br /><br />My guess is it's a very short list believe it or not.<br /><br /><br />The real question is what does someone have to gain by "leaking" it?  What's the motive? :ghsdf:<br /><br /><br />Could be the estate....Sony....Michael....Michael's kids... :icon_e_confused:<br /><br /><br />Clearly "they" are trying to kick up dust for the new album.<br /><br />
  • @snoopy  well some videos can be put up for monetization. and then there some who do it for views. 
  • Oh, God, it's so good to hear the real Michael's voice in a new song.<br />Nice birthday present!  :icon_geek:
  • happy birthday verylittlesusie! :icon_e_smile:
  • on 1378839201:
    <br />happy birthday verylittlesusie! :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I'm sorry, Thriller4ever,  ;) but I meant Michael's birthday, however, my birthday was on Aug. 27 so....<br />THANK YOU!!!!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /> :multiplespotting:
  • (I am a loser) Goodbye to you, goodbye to thee<br />(I am a loser) Goodbye to you, hello world<br />(I am a loser) Maybe tomorrow, maybe today<br />Who knows who will win<br /><br />Beautiful Song , Magical like Always ! felt like he was Goodbying Then BAM he says hello again<br />Maybe i will comeback tomorrow maybe Today , 'Who knows who will win' i connect everything to the hoax<br />maybe I'm right maybe not but anyways it's a beautiful song <br />And the Beatles's Version caught my eye Also i connect the both song to each other though