Conrad Murray -- First Stop BURGER RUN

2»

Comments

• on 1383100198:
    <br />Because my dear friend, that is artificial lighting. If you take a look at the background of the picture it is completely dark.  And other thing about that receipt, the information is missing regarding the server name.  Whenever you go to a fast food restaurant there should be a server name on the ticket and the ticket states Front Eat-In.  And the picture does not show eating in, it looks like a take out. And also take a look at the reflection on the back glass of the vehicle that he is getting in. Does that reflection shows a lighting for a photo shoot.<br /><br />All You Detectives, help me out here.<br />
    <br /><br />Either that or they're street lights.  I'd like to know who that guy is also.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1383103639:
    <br />Who's his dinner date companion?<br />
    <br /><br />I wondered that too....lol-->Ben? <br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1383083956:
    <br />Conrad still looks grey, but not so thin here -  please see video from abc7<br /><br />http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/entertainment&id=9303299#<br />
    <br /><br />The article says "Voluntary" Manslaughter, twice, then it says INvoluntary manslaughter...does no one "proof" read before they print? lol Crazy stuff going on! :LolLolLolLol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I wonder how many Murray's there are..  :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1383210594:
    <br />I wonder how many Murray's there are..  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I see two different men, but when i read the comments on TMZ....nobody mentioned that fast Regeneration.....is he fallen in the " Fountain of Youth " ? <br /><br />Happy spooky Halloween  :ghsdf:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Murray is ...  :icon_e_wink: a Ghost man  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />            b9171461dd_93372300_o2.jpg
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    TMZ has another article up about burgers, This time it's Burger King and Elvis's old house.  <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/04/elvis-presley-burger-king-offer-beverly-hills-mansion/
  • I found a receipt online that matches to the one we were given from TMZ. The date on it is from Feb. 13th of this year and the person who posted it wrote this: Because this is how you know you're about to get dirty. - In-N-Out Burger: Westchester, Los Angeles, CA<br />February 20, 2014 (referring to how greasy the receipt is).<br /><br />I looked up the Westchester address and it is the restaurant by LAX, yep the airport.<br /><br />9149 S Sepulveda Blvd<br />Los Angeles, CA 90045 <br />Westchester<br /><br /><br />The pics that were shown of Murray with his son could be showing him in Las Vegas, not Los Angeles. Maybe I missed this part, but were we ever told where Murray was when these pics were taken?<br /><br />I marked out the servers name on the receipt.<br /><br />innoutreceipt_zps9035800b.jpg<br /><br />article-2479172-1910873A00000578-640_634x534_zps122c188b.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />And too, the mug shot that TMZ gave us was not a mug shot of the day he was found guilty; we were shown that pic at the start of the trial:<br /><br /><br />themugshot.jpg<br /><br />More than what meets the eye....................<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
  • lol its amazing how he has fingers that are almost identical to the shape of MJ fingers  :icon_razz: