GORILLA IN OUR MIDST

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
edited November 2013 in News
:smiley-vault-misc-150:    :smiley-vault-misc-150:      :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br /><br /><br />                mu.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Conrad Murray -- a black man -- decided he wanted to go trick or treating as a gorilla last night ... and even swung from a tree. And it got us thinking ... why the hell would he do that???<br /><br />Considering the history of horrible racist people comparing blacks to apes, it just seems like a bad idea. <br /><br />Then again, there are some people in our office who feel that if any white person (or Latino, Asian or anyone else) can wear an ape costume on Halloween, a black guy should be able to do the same thing. <br /><br />Here's another theory -- we know Murray is gunning for a reality show, so maybe he picked the costume because he knew it would stir up controversy ... just the kind of thing reality producers want. <br /><br />Still, we gotta ask ...<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/01/conrad-murray-halloween-gorilla-costume-photos/

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    LOL!!   OMG Conrad, what happened to your plans to lie low for a while after your release?!!<br /><br />How much more does he have to do before people catch on that all is not as it seems when it comes to the good doctor.<br /><br />Ooo, ooo, ooo, I wanna be like you, ooo, ooo ....!!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    OMG! I can not believe, but it's okay, it's part of the game and TMZ, as always, is there to show us.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1383349367:
    <br />LOL!!  OMG Conrad, what happened to your plans to lie low for a while after your release?!!<br /><br />How much more does he have to do before people catch on that all is not as it seems when it comes to the good doctor.<br /><br />Ooo, ooo, ooo, I wanna be like you, ooo, ooo ....!!<br />
    <br /> :ghsdf: some controversy monkey business <br /><br />Kiwi time?<br /> :thjajaja121:
  • on 1383349861:
    <br />OMG! I can not believe, but it's okay, it's part of the game and TMZ, as always, is there to show us.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Blankie they are always FIRST to report everything MJ!<br /><br />Can't wait what happens next!?<br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1383351961:
    <br />
    on 1383349861:
    <br />OMG! I can not believe, but it's okay, it's part of the game and TMZ, as always, is there to show us.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br />Hi Blankie they are always FIRST to report everything MJ!<br /><br />Can't wait what happens next!?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: love you jadz  :bearhug:<br /><br />I just know that with our  magician Mike anything can happen !!!  :suspect: :moonwalk_:  <br /><br />              yahoo-supercontent.gif
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    And now Connie has corn rows. Check out the rest of the pictures in the link .<br /><br />conrad-murray-halloween-gorilla-costume-08-480w.jpg
  • what is he an actor or something, always good pictures, and availability of where ever he is with PIC! go into prison for 2 years, and ya won't find a single picture or a witness to verify the fact he was there. his facial features are occasionally different, example hair colour, the way his hair is set etc etc, doesn't look like old connie i see from early pic after he was released.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    What is that?
    on 1383359681:
    <br />what is he an actor or something ...<br />
    <br /><br />I believe so!
  • Nice glove.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Same pale blue shirt for "MJ would be appalled", mountain hiking, and gorilla time! Just likes it a lot, or all these pics were shot the same day.
    Yes, I noticed the shirt too!
  • Murray, Murray always good for a surprise  :icon_lol:
  • Lol!! :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:<br />I wonder what is he gonna do next  :icon_lol:  :animal0017:
    on 1383400527:
    <br />Lol!! :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:<br />I wonder what is he gonna do next  :icon_lol:  :animal0017:<br />
    <br /><br />Certainly Michael is thinking about it .....  :animal0017:    we all know how much he loves to make jokes to his friends !  ;D :moonwalk_:<br />
  • does that bone in the forearm look familiar?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1383381846:
    <br />Nice glove.<br />
    <br /><br />The gorilla glove should not be hairy? this seems more sequined ..  :suspect:
  • on 1383443371:
    <br />does that bone in the forearm look familiar?<br />
    <br /><br />I noticed that too...and I think you're thinking what I'm thinking.  :)
    on 1383443929:
    <br />
    on 1383381846:
    <br />Nice glove.<br />
    <br /><br />The gorilla glove should not be hairy? this seems more sequined ..  :suspect:<br />
    <br /><br />in the left hand.... :icon_e_wink:
  • ;D<br /><br />I wonder what he´s up to<br /><br />
    because he knew it would stir up controversy ... just the kind of thing reality producers want
    <br /><br />reality producer...I can think of one :icon_e_wink:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    TMZ have changed the title of this piece . <br /><br />CONRAD MURRAY<br />FELONIOUS MONKEY<br /><br /><br />Brings jazz pianist genius Thelonious Monk to mind with their play on words.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <br />It seems that the child grew up a little, although it is not known if this is the same child now do not show your face<br /><br /><br />conrad-murray-halloween-gorilla-costume-01-480w.jpg
    ;D Michael is playing and he will be laughing reading our comments  :icon_razz:
  • lol at the corn rows
  • He is retarded.  Has he gone mental evaluation during his trial? Can't recall  he had.  :icon_rolleyes: