Non-Believer

*Hand Sign* I COME IN PEACE!
Hi this is frm a Non-Beliver to a Believer i do in fact come in peace. i am not here to create problems or argue but i have actually come here to give yu guyz props. honestly speaking even though i am a non-believer i feel that yu guyz are doing a great job in standing up for your faith no matter what other people say 'oh they krazy' 'oh they nutz' wateva i actually think yur doing a great job. thatz what mike taught us through hiz muzik didnt he?!
yu guyz are prob finkin if she not a believer why she on this site...well i looooooovvveeeeeeeee Mike soooooooo muchh that even i want him to be ALIVE buh unfortunately my heart doez not open up to that and i just cant get myself to believe that. i come on yur site to see whether there is some informtion in which even i could be a convert but my heart truely sayz hez not with us anymore *tearz* (goooosh i love him soo much) i just wish where ever he is whether he with god or whther he still with us hez protected, happy and now at peace, thatz truely my one and only wish! In the end i truely do hope that us non-believers have to eat our words and yu guyz see victoryy..i jus want him to be alive sooo freakin bad (ohhh mike i love yoou soo much)! i hate seein all fans fightin..its sooo disgusting, therez believers lashing out against non believers and non believers lashing out against believers itz just not right the mj fan community should live in peace like MJ would have wanted us (ufff i misss him soooo much)! how disgusted would he be if he found out every1 waz behavin in this way?! n then therez the controversy about his new songs i mean who the hell cares if he sang them or not the words came out of our Mikez heart and he penned them down..they are truely his words..so the bickering should STOP! i just wish he could come back to us but IDK =' [ (i loovee n misss yu sooo much MJ)
nywayz i am sooo sorry for having such a big rant..and thank you! i am truely sorry if i have offended any1 in any way..i really did come in peace =]

Comments

• Reading your post, I personally think your here, because deep in your heart your truley hoping it is all a hoax, and one day maybe by comming here you might just get to see the 'BAM' however you are absolutley right, whether we believe in the hoax, fighting for justice, or simply because we just cant let Michael go and we need to be with people, who keep Mike alive simply cos we all believe in him one way or another at the end of the day its all about Michael, its all about making our world a better world and what hope has love got of healing the hurts of the world, when we as fans fight one another. it should be Michael's message that is shouted about the loudest by us fans and followers, not whether he is alive or dead, So i want to say hello to a fellow fan, and hope to read many more of your post and im sure i speak for everyone here when i say, for Michael, your posts, your thoughts, your feelings are as justied here as any beLIEver or non believer, oh one last thing,
    Welcome to the MadHouse <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    You are welcome here. I hope to see more of this in the future. Lets make a promise to be respectful to each other's opinions because Michael's message of love and tollerance is more important than anything we may disagree on. I think it's cool that you visit us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Welcome. I'm glad you posted, I think that's very brave and open minded of you. I hope you stick around and read with us.
  • cassicassi Posts: 175
    God bless you, and welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i think that all Michaels fans must stick together for him no matter what. we must come together as one, and have his back 100% in life or death. MJ: Will you be there? Fans: Yes mike no matter what. Thank u for coming here and being civil with us, much L.O.V.E.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    xAngel_Eyez_MJx, i really loved reading your post, Amen to it, u're so right, it doesn't really matter whether u're a believer or not, as long as you're MJ's fan, u are welcome here, i hate seeing non-believers bashing and calling the believers bad names and vice versa, it's the least that Michael would want and espect form his fans to do , i do really hope that soon this mess will stop and we will realize that we all have smth in common-it's our unconditional love and respect for Michael.
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Welcome! Glad to have you on board as a different perspective, I always try not to look at everything with hoax glasses on and try and see how each development could be explained rationally by a believer AND a non-believer before I decide which option makes the most sense, so it's good to have someone like yourself here who isn't just immediately assuming we're all nuts and is willing to discuss and debate. If we could get more members like you that would be great, I respect your bravery in admitting you're not a believer from the start, and thanks for being so respectful to us too. Respect is something all MJ fans should have for each other regardless of their beliefs.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I give the kind non-believers props, because I know they want to believe it's a hoax, but maybe in their mind they just don't want to believe something that's possibly false. But if you take a few hours of your time to look at this site, you'll know he's alive! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Hello xAngel_Eyez_MJx and your welcome to speak out. We do not have intent to fight with non-believers. I personally never have done. It is a choice of every single person what to believe. We do have members here who sometimes almost losing hopes too. That happens too & it is normal, it is a life. I had the other day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . We definitely need more non-believers here for discussion, NOT ARGUMENT.
    Since we have huge info here about everything, we may even share with LAPD for complete investigation since it is very defective <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . You need a time to go over just for curiosity. Then, we would love to have a discussion with you regarding any subject you might like to talk posted here. Any part of "death" or hoax of our beloved Michael. Would be interesting to know your controversial point of view, opinion about any thread; starting from 911 call up to recent preliminary hearing. And last thing, can you describe in one sentence why you believe Michael is passed away.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome here xAngel_Eyez_MJx, you sound respectful and honestly seeking truth! I hope you enjoy your stay as you look around and chat!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    xAngel_Eyez_MJx, nice to meet you. You are welcome to stay with us, I'm sure you will feel at home here. Its a place where you can talk to other fans who feel the same way you do....God bless you and I hope you find peace in your heart.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    came in peace, left in peace <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    this was a joke I suppose
  • Aww bless yu guyz..yu guyz r soo nyc n soo sweet :' ]..thankz for the warm welcomes really appreciate it..well now yu ave one true non-beliver friend (gosh i hate labelz lol)! we just ave to stik with mikez message n stik together and let each other know you are not alone (coincidentally am listenin to you are not alone lol). We are a fan community first then believers, non-believers, haterz etc! @scorpionchik you asked me describe y i think MJ has passed well the only answer i cn give is that in my heart i feel hez gone..honestly i'd give anything for him to still be here with us and i'm still strongly hoping that yu guyz r in the right and he infact still is..i really do hope that all this yu guyz r saying is true buh unfortunately i can not get myself to believe that ATM (I JUS LUV N MISS HIM SOOO MUCH)! and i could tell yu that i bet there are more non-believers cumin on this site than believers so yu guyz have nothing to worry about..deep inside their hearts even they want to believe that mike is still with us buh lyk me they can't convince themselvez! and finally @GINAFELICIA i came in peace left in peace and am bak in peace lol n trust me what i wrote in my comment waz not a joke thatz the first time eva i actually expressed myself in this situation..so i ave to say THANK YOU TO YU GUYZ ONCE AGAIN..it felt sooo gud gettin it of my chest!! Thank Yu, Yu Guyz..as i sed before non-believers and believers ave tu stik 2geva because we all have 1 thing in common we all LOVE MICHAEL and we ave 2 put him before we put our labelling !!! xxx
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Aww bless yu guyz..yu guyz r soo nyc n soo sweet :' ]..thankz for the warm welcomes really appreciate it..well now yu ave one true non-beliver friend (gosh i hate labelz lol)! we just ave to stik with mikez message n stik together and let each other know you are not alone (coincidentally am listenin to you are not alone lol). We are a fan community first then believers, non-believers, haterz etc! @scorpionchik you asked me describe y i think MJ has passed well the only answer i cn give is that in my heart i feel hez gone..honestly i'd give anything for him to still be here with us and i'm still strongly hoping that yu guyz r in the right and he infact still is..i really do hope that all this yu guyz r saying is true buh unfortunately i can not get myself to believe that ATM (I JUS LUV N MISS HIM SOOO MUCH)! and i could tell yu that i bet there are more non-believers cumin on this site than believers so yu guyz have nothing to worry about..deep inside their hearts even they want to believe that mike is still with us buh lyk me they can't convince themselvez! and finally @GINAFELICIA i came in peace left in peace and am bak in peace lol n trust me what i wrote in my comment waz not a joke thatz the first time eva i actually expressed myself in this situation..so i ave to say THANK YOU TO YU GUYZ ONCE AGAIN..it felt sooo gud gettin it of my chest!! Thank Yu, Yu Guyz..as i sed before non-believers and believers ave tu stik 2geva because we all have 1 thing in common we all LOVE MICHAEL and we ave 2 put him before we put our labelling !!! xxx
    So I guess there's a new meaning to : "It don't matter if your black or white"
  • Loved your post and I feel that your right it doesn't matter what we believe we should work together to make this world a better one...I think we should find a way to create peace so we don't have this separation of believers and non believers...Thanks for taking the initiative to come and make peace...on this forum we are also trying that too you can read it on this topic
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=59&t=17325<!-- l -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    You are more than welcome here,it's nice to know you're at least reading/looking into the other possibilities even if as you say you can't open your heart to that side of believing.
    People cross over and continue to sit on the fence all the time,it's about respecting each other and being productive not destructive towards each other.
    You are free to believe what you wish and hopefully you will be able to open your heart/mind after reading through the site and see what we see.
    We actually do seem to have more information contained on here than the LAPD after that prelim BS,as mad as it sounds lol.

We're a lot less hostile than the non believers if the truth be known,so welcome to the forum family,I hope you have a good read through and we look forward to your opinions in the future.

S xo
  • Welcome, it is nice to read your post. I too believe all of Michaels supporters (fans) should be united in harmony and continue to spread his message, what ever they believe, we are all free to believe what our hearts tell us. It took a little while for the penny to drop in my case, maybe up until the memorial on 7/7, and then I dont know why but just couldnt rest or settle to believe what was being shown to us, and so here I am, I think I found the old MJHD just after 7/7 and here I still am <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Welcome to our family, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Love to you.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Heyy and welcome to the forum! Just keep on reading! I'm sure you'll become converted in a few days! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Bless you dear for putting yourself out here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I hope you look at everything again, you will see that things are not as they seem, V is a great movie to check out, there are a ton of things in common with MJ, also the numbers do not lie to many things keep coming up that make no sense..we can all agree on that. I would start from the this is it anoucement and then on ward. Everyone are so helpful on here esp the admins they will help you if you pm them. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I loved reading your post and am so glad you have come to at least see for yourself what it is that we think and feel.
    1.There are those that will not hear of him still being alive and refuse to even try to see anything.
    2.Those that believe in their hearts he is gone, but are aware of the inconsistancies, contradictions etc.
    3.Those that are still on the fence (50/50).
    4.Those that truely believe without a doubt.
    However, we all have one thing in common, and that is our love and devotion to Michael, his safety, his childrens safety, his health, and wanting to know if he is safely in the arms of his kids or safely in the arms of God. But most of all, we want the truth.
    I myself am still 50/50 but its like a rollercoaster.My brain says he is gone, but my heart and gut instincts say he's not. I have friends on every angle, but it is sad for me to have to keep my thoughts secret from my non-believeing friends <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
    I stay here because no matter what, something happened on June 25th that is way bigger than what we have been shown and told. We investigate here to find out exactly what happened (without trying to put him in any danger). ALL I am seeking is the truth (the HONEST truth), because if he is gone, then I/we want justice for him. I have been a fan for 40yrs, and I have learned more about him since June 25th from reading legitamit valid information, than I have in that 40 yrs, just from being on here. I have fallen more in love with him, his talent and everything he stood for. No matter what, that keeps him alive in my heart, and it feels good. I hope you enjoy it here, and keep an open mind, but never feel unwelcome. But,be prepared to read and see things here that you would have never imagined, all with love.
  • Welcome.
    I'm a I dunno WHAT to believer. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I gotta say....alright THIS was funny!
    So I guess there's a new meaning to : "It don't matter if your black or white"
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I AM STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS, BUT WHILE IN THE BOOK STORE TODAY CAME ACROSS A PHOTO WHICH EXPLAINED IT WAS TAKEN ON MAY 2009 SAYING THAT MJ WAS LEAVING BEVERLY HILLS HOTEL WITH KIDS ALONG WITH RANDY OF AEG, AFTER LOOKING AT THIS AND HEARING SOME PEOPLE ON HERE TALK ABOUT THE PHONE CALL FROM THE HOTEL THE DAY MJ DIED, AND ALSO THAT KENNY TALKED ABOUT THAT THE FOOTAGE OF THIS IS IT BEING IN THE STAPLE CTR ONE WEEK BEFORE HE DIED NOTE IF THAT IS TRUE HOW CAN ONE SHOT OF MJ APPEARS THINNER THAN IN OTHER EVEN WHEN THIS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE ALL TAKEN PLACE IN THE SAME BUILDING IN THE SAME WEEK?
    ALSO NOTE IN THE PHOTO OF HIM LEAVING THE HOTEL HE APPEARS VERY WELL, AND WHY BE IN A HOTEL WHEN YOU LIVE IN CAROLWOOD, COULD IT BE THERE WAS A DOUBLE WHO LIVED IN THE HOUSE AND THE REAL MJ IN THE HOTEL EXPLAINING THE CALL FROM THERE, COULD IT BE THE DOUBLE IN THE HOUSE EXPLAININGG THE APPEARANCE OF A SICKLY MAN? I AM NOT SURE, BUT IT HAS LEFT ME WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!!!!!!
  • BUT IT HAS LEFT ME WITH MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS!!!!!!
    Ya Uh that.

Lot's of questions.
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    wow good job guys! I'm very proud of this believers community. we have heard often that when believers go to non-believer sites, they are made fun of, harsh words are used etc etc but you all welcomed somebody from that side and gave her a chance to speak her mind. well done <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> keep up the good work and maybe they will learn from this.
    (((CLAPPPPPSSS)))
  • And of course mjs parents leaving the hotel with him, they may have had a meeting which therefore does not explain why
    they were so up in arms with his condition they saw him approx 5 weeks before he died, any concern with him should have been address than and monitored by both parents! somewhere along the line many people failed him, but one question that remains with me is why would sony help mj after he publicly spoke bad of the company? just another question that we may never know the truth either way many things never connected from the beginning and i strongly believe many people are hiding the truth whatever it is!
  • Oh and the new CD, after reviewing who sang on it and who did not , and looking at mjs old CDS, which keep in mind clearing list him as LEAD VOCAL, i feel that i am only listing to pieces of his voice which also lists on the last page of the CD not too many LEAD VOCALS by mj, and the lies continue see what i mean about hiding things.