So RTL AGAIN PLEASE READ!!!!

2»

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Who was is said 'Germany is the Key?'

"Germania is the key" by JCC (Joke Calms China)

Thanks for reminding me - this could be what JCC meant - RTL may have a part in this hoax.

And Remember: Joke Calms China = Michael Jackson <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    And another point it is probable that RTL has made a mistake but not presumable because of the good old German traditions (I am sure they would have mentioned it and would have apologized for it). <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And by the way does a tv program not look at what they have put/cut together before they make it public? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • max212max212 Posts: 14
    I cannot find the full video of the program today. But if someone has called RTL and has asked and got an answer maybe it is enough evidence that there was something not right in what way it is our decison <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Hi I am alive I called RTL and you could read , which answer I got. They promised me to send a tape and explain me
    what reason for the mistake was. My opinion they need time for a perfect story. Sorry but..........
    No but.....cause I don´t like if some people like to gamble with me I am not naiv.
    It is time to to make some people nervous. How? Later <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    To me this is just proof that RTL is involved, and only made that second van-video.
  • This is all just sooooooo weird BUT it also keeps my hope well and truly alive!

I swear that man is as alive as you n me!
    Was having a bit of a downer today but that has cheered me up no end. Thanks for that post. Well spotted. xx
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    That's good news <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    This is all just sooooooo weird BUT it also keeps my hope well and truly alive!

I swear that man is as alive as you n me!
    Was having a bit of a downer today but that has cheered me up no end. Thanks for that post. Well spotted. xx

I am here for keep the faith alive. I am normaly a total realist but/and always look behind the things. I am glad that we can keep believing that Michael Jackson is alive. Maybe someday we have a very strong proof to that. And it is sometimes really hard, but he is alive. We can see it, when we look behind the things and challenge what is happening in front of us. You have to trust your intuition and your mind this combination leads mostly to the right way...But for sure it is sometimes really hard to believe that he could really do this.

A video for you to remember...just listen to the words they say...

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czJVJHXPDPI<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfzw5QK ... r_embedded<!-- m -->