Bonnie Vent has "contact" with MJ!!!

2»

Comments

• Every time i see someone saying they are contacting mj and relaying information, I think of how funny it will be when he comes back alive.
  • Well really don't know much about this kind of stuff .. but I do believe the dead can contact you , My Dad came back to me in a dream to tell me to stop grieving for him ..that he was ok .. and when I woke up I could feel his spirt in the room with me .. I still cry when I think about it ..
    So I really can't say if this person is tellling the truth or not .. I wont to believe Michael is alive .. but we really don't have proof and what if she is telling the truth .. what if Michael is telling her He is feeling our love and he is really coming to some of us in our dreams , that maybe all we have left of him and we're missing his messages thinking He is alive .. If He is alive He may never come out and well spend the rest of our lives looking for signs and not going on with our life and allways being sad becouse we still don't have anymore than we had at the begaining of all this .
    I feel after all the dates pass that everyone thinks He is coming back and He still hasn't surface when all the sites will shut down and it will be just a waste of time on all our parts ..
    Don't get me wrong I pray everyday this is all a hoax .. but sometimes you have to look at the whole picture ,,i love going to youtube looking at the videos and coming here and reading all the stuff people find and it gives me hope .. but really are we just living out a dream ??
    you know you have to always have to wake up sooner or later when you are dreaming ,
    Just my thoughts .. Maybe Michael will prove me wrong , and make me sorry I ever doubted Him ...
    I love you Michael always ...
  • you guys stop being so hateful towards this women...mike would never want ya to be like this...it reminds me of when the media was so rude of MJ, and ya are doing the same to her? why?...you may or may not believe in what she is doing or saying but keep the rude comments to yourselves and start making the world a better place.

i am somewhat disappointed on how much ya learned from michael which is absolutely nothing...ya can do better then that right? I'm sorry michael for this, seriously. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    you guys stop being so hateful towards this women...mike would never want ya to be like this...it reminds me of when the media was so rude of MJ, and ya are doing the same to her? why?...you may or may not believe in what she is doing or saying but keep the rude comments to yourselves and start making the world a better place.

i am somewhat disappointed on how much ya learned from michael which is absolutely nothing...ya can do better then that right? I'm sorry michael for this, seriously. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Thank you for thouse words! You are absolutely right! I started this thread but i did not expect that some of the members are so rude without having any sense of respect! So please everyone,keep in mind, we should learn from MJ and we shouldn't judge people like the Media or some rude people! If you have nothing to say about this women in a respectful way, then please, don't comment! Thank you! It's all for and with LOVE - don't forget that!
  • load of steaming baloney!! CODSWALLOP
    load of steaming baloney!! CODSWALLOP

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> i don't know, what are you trying to say? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • these threads lately have been ending with alot of hatred and rude comments and i am trying to figure out why...learn from Michael please. I don't know if it is because we are all emotionally drained that he has not come back yet, but he needs more time to rest and we need to have patience and not take it out on other people. Keep the Faith and spread the L.O.V.E. PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU RIGHT NOW TO JUST SHOW LOVE AND PEACE...
  • GrenatGrenat Posts: 279
    Well personnaly I don't really believe in thoses things because I've seen a lot of things about medium where they check your background(well here I guess there isn't even need to check it I guess <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) and they even go as far as to spy on you to know things before hand.
    The Michael issue is really complicated because all the things she said about him can be found on the internet and we have no proof whatsover that he really talked to her
    It's like the prophet in the other thread
    It's all hearsay
    Maybe true, maybe not
    New Video from her with and about Michael Jackson!

Here is the link: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/bvent2000#p ... 14zMzM4hBQ<!-- m -->
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    I do believe that there are people who can communicate with the departed, but there is a lot of fakery in this area too.

If Michael really has passed, I doubt he would 'come through' to complete strangers - his family and close friends possibly.

I don't want to completely dismiss Bonnie Vent, but I do struggle to believe that she genuinely has contact with Michael.
This discussion has been closed.