MJ's Pianist..Conrad Murray Screwed Me out of TII Riches

RKRK Posts: 3,019
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]Michael Jackson's Pianist..[/size]<br />[size=24pt]Conrad Murray Screwed Me[/size]<br />[size=18pt]Out Of 'This Is It' Riches.[/size]<br />3/3/2014 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF<br />0228-michael-conrad-this-is-it-4.jpg<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson's pianist could have been huge -- hauling in nearly half a million bucks -- if Conrad Murray didn't kill MJ ... so now he's threatening to sue Murray for all the money he lost.<br /><br />Morris Pleasure was in the band for the "This Is It" tour, and last fall -- while Conrad was still in jail -- he fired off a letter accusing the doctor of robbing him out of what would have been his "highest-paying job."<br /><br />Pleasure's no stiff -- he's performed with Earth, Wind & Fire, Christina Aguilera, Janet Jackson, and Natalie Cole, Roberta Flack and many more -- but the MJ gig would have been his pinnacle of his career.<br /><br />We're told Mo P stood to make about $400,000 over 2 years of touring with Michael.<br /><br />By law, Murray had 90 days to work out a settlement -- but the piano man's attorney tells us they've heard nothing ... so the next step will likely be a lawsuit for the lost wages.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/03/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-pianist-morris-pleasure-threatens-lawsuit-this-is-it-tour/#ixzz2uuecWtf6

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Really speechless  >:(  :icon_rolleyes:
  • on 1393878536:
    <br />Really speechless  >:(  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes,yes really MONEYless,poor piantist....what a PLEAsure lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :icon_twisted:  :icon_rolleyes: !!!!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Can someone verify how long the muso's and dancers were under contract to AEG after TII came out? I thought it was  4 years. If that is the case, we may now start to hear from those employed for the [cough] tour. <br /><br />
  • on 1393945612:
    <br />Can someone verify how long the muso's and dancers were under contract to AEG after TII came out? I thought it was  4 years. If that is the case, we may now start to hear from those employed for the [cough] tour.<br />
    <br /><br />Do you mean confidentiality contract? lol