Colony Capital to sell Neverland

2»

Comments

• on 1406884509:
    <br />link from Twitter account Troot research:<br /><br />to me, this came to my mind #ParisInterview---> pic.twitter.com/KsNNYH8hZb<br />Permalink voor ingesloten afbeelding<br />[img]http://to me, this came to my mind #ParisInterview---> pic.twitter.com/KsNNYH8hZb<br /><br />[/img][size=14pt]https://twitter.com/TrootResearch77[/size]<br /> <br />Again i tried to add the actual text, but failed again, maybe someone can. :)<br />
    <br /><br />ok it's me off my rocker again but stop this video at like 47 sec. where joe and i assume pearl jr. are there. look at the dude in the background with the camera. does this person make anyone else think of murray?  :-[
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Look here...<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Neverland Ranch For Sale: 9 Celebrities Who Should Buy Michael Jackson’s Fantasy Land [/size]<br /><br /><br />http://www.ibtimes.com/neverland-ranch-sale-9-celebrities-who-should-buy-michael-jacksons-fantasy-land-photos-1646336<br /><br /><br />.........and among them there are also Prince, Paris and Blanket .........  :icon_e_wink:
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    This news is a classic example of "looks like" don't mean, "IS". Years ago when MJ supposedly swore off ever going back there because it was contaminated by cops & Sneddon doing a photographed strip search there, it was reported that all of Playland and the zoo and the animals were removed to other locations not owned by MJ. So, either there are or are not these things still on the property, but in any case it can't be both. <br /><br />The August 2014 article is passing off old pictures as items currently for sale on the property. This is dishonest, or just lazy journalism. Anyone who looks at the place in person will realize they've been illegally had. Anyway, no one would leave all kinds of rides outside to degrade for ten years, and what's to restore? MJ didn't ruin the place on his way out, as so many tenants do to properties they didn't own. And as far as I can tell (only seeing what the Puppet Master wants us to see), it appears to me that while MJ SAID he lived there, he neglected to make ANY personal decor changes, as ALL people do once they've signed the papers on a home. It seemed like he moved a bunch of toys, paintings and books in, but expects us to believe HE (Mr. "I'm A Perfectionist" :icon_geek:) swapped out NONE of the curtains or fabrics or the furniture there, as soon as he could? He didn't even change one paint color on the walls in the pictures. It could be just a guy thing or that he was too busy, but the MJ home in the Architectural Digest spread pictured in these Hoax archives some where, looks the same as the home in the real estate brochure supposedly shown to some friends as he was considering buying it, a few years earlier... Besides, we SAW the empty house and vacated grounds on the Larry King show the Friday after MJ "died". Or DID we? Jermaine and his flies were so distracting, Idk anything anymore!  :screaming-7365: What we saw on the Oprah and the Bashir specials probably  :icon_e_surprised: wasn't even at the same property!  :icon_albino: :icon_razz: But even so, it was only a memory by 2009. He made all of it disappear. I think it was just another stage for Michael to work his magic (and make a couple of hoax movies about his life) :icon_eek:. And it could be that they are just trying to plump up the price by the connection to Michael Jackson, eh? It wouldn't be the first time.
  • on 1407533192:
    <br />This news is a classic example of "looks like" don't mean, "IS". Years ago when MJ supposedly swore off ever going back there because it was contaminated by cops & Sneddon doing a photographed strip search there, it was reported that all of Playland and the zoo and the animals were removed to other locations not owned by MJ. So, either there are or are not these things still on the property, but in any case it can't be both. <br /><br />The August 2014 article is passing off old pictures as items currently for sale on the property. This is dishonest, or just lazy journalism. Anyone who looks at the place in person will realize they've been illegally had. Anyway, no one would leave all kinds of rides outside to degrade for ten years, and what's to restore? MJ didn't ruin the place on his way out, as so many tenants do to properties they didn't own. And as far as I can tell (only seeing what the Puppet Master wants us to see), it appears to me that while MJ SAID he lived there, he neglected to make ANY personal decor changes, as ALL people do once they've signed the papers on a home. It seemed like he moved a bunch of toys, paintings and books in, but expects us to believe HE (Mr. "I'm A Perfectionist" :icon_geek:) swapped out NONE of the curtains or fabrics or the furniture there, as soon as he could? He didn't even change one paint color on the walls in the pictures. It could be just a guy thing or that he was too busy, but the MJ home in the Architectural Digest spread pictured in these Hoax archives some where, looks the same as the home in the real estate brochure supposedly shown to some friends as he was considering buying it, a few years earlier... Besides, we SAW the empty house and vacated grounds on the Larry King show the Friday after MJ "died". Or DID we? Jermaine and his flies were so distracting, Idk anything anymore!  :screaming-7365: What we saw on the Oprah and the Bashir specials probably  :icon_e_surprised: wasn't even at the same property!  :icon_albino: :icon_razz: But even so, it was only a memory by 2009. He made all of it disappear. I think it was just another stage for Michael to work his magic (and make a couple of hoax movies about his life) :icon_eek:. And it could be that they are just trying to plump up the price by the connection to Michael Jackson, eh? It wouldn't be the first time.<br />
    <br /><br />Talking about "Ferris wheel had been right here".......I wonder where Tom "Ferris" Sneddon is lol  :icon_lol:?? Or who is he really? And that William WAGENER also  :icon_e_confused: ......<br />Now here is one guy who apparently visited Neverland in june 2011  :icon_geek: :<br /><br />
    <br /><br />25562810150201944521010.jpg<br />31354510150331506076010.jpg<br />56029110150609829396010.jpg
  • When I first heard the news I was pretty sad but then I started thinking.<br /><br />I have always wondered why Michael would have been in a joint venture with a place that he swore he would never return to. Why not just sell Neverland to Colony Capital and be done with it?<br /><br />I have done a lot of digging on Neverland and also have some first hand knowledge (legal document for one) that in my opinion tells us Michael did not want to sell Neverland then (foreclosure in 2008) or ever and sought help financially to keep it.<br /><br />When this current news came out I went digging again to see if I could find anything new and I think I may have.<br /><br />The joint venture that is involved with Neverland is called 1224 LLC - on the internet you can find info stating that this company is a member of the Sycamore Valley Ranch Company which is now the legal name of Neverland. 1224 LLC is also on the Colony Capital website and it shows a pic of Neverland. All of this info has been around since the foreclosure.<br /><br />Anyway, the new info that I found was that 1224 LLC was actually formed on Dec. 28th, 2007. If this is the same 1224 LLC that is part of the joint venture why was it created 6 months prior to Colony Capital getting on board to 'save' Neverland from foreclosure in 2008?<br /><br />Now this piece doesn't have anything to do with the sale of Neverland but did you know that there is a tunnel at Neverland? I found that out in the document that I have. Michael loved secret passage ways.<br /><br />I just find it odd that the Estate won't buy out Colony Capital but will buy Katherine a home in Calabasas and restore and pay for Hayvenhurst.<br /><br />Love you Michael!