MJ’s Kids Reunited! Paris Jackson In School & ‘Doing Fine’ After 18 Months Away

iamhere4mjiamhere4mj Posts: 479
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/03/paris-jackson-returns-home-welcomes-new-cousin/<br /><br />By Alan Duke<br /><br />MJ’s Kids Reunited! Paris Jackson In School & ‘Doing Fine’ After 18 Months Away <br />Posted on Mar 13, 2015 @ 4:15AM<br /><br />Michael Jackson‘s daughter is “doing fine” and making good grades in a California high school 18 months after she was sent to a Utah boarding school following a suicide attempt, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.<br /><br />Paris is happy and thriving now that she’s back home and living under one roof with her brothers, Prince and Blanket, and their grandmother, Katherine Jackson, in Calabasas, California.<br /><br />Michael Jackson’s only daughter, who turns 17 next month, has another reason to feel good about life. She rushed to a hospital Tuesday with her cousin and co-guardian TJ Jackson when his pregnant wife went into labor, an insider tells Radar. The family is now celebrating the birth of Rio — TJ’s second son.<br /><br />TJ’s family has also temporarily relocated to the Jackson’s large compound while they search for a nearby house, the source says. He had been making the 75-mile commute from Corona, California, to Calabasas to help Katherine oversee the late King of Pop’s three children.<br /><br />“Paris is doing fine, very good,” a second source close to the family tells Radar of the teen who enrolled in a private L.A. high school to finish out her junior year. She is “doing good, getting good grades.”<br /><br />The family had sent Paris to a private therapeutic boarding school in Utah after she cut her wrist and swallowed 20 Ibuprofen pills in an apparent attempt to end her life.<br /><br />The world will never forget the tear-filled moment at a 2009 public memorial Michael when the then-11-year-old Paris took the stage to speak. “I just want to say ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you can ever imagine,” she said. “And I just want to say I love him so much.”<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />